• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: 1337, March 05: Chaos Black

Your favorite chaos black pokemon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    is it just me, or has this thread not been visited by someone (besides me now) in 2 days? Either way, i'll say, instead of pawn, or own, I'll say it pown! poh-n!

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    trying ot work out the beta list
    - comp -
    1. armadillohd
    2. suicunekitty
    3. kalkris
    4. cute lil eevee
    5. Tyranitar dude
    -first to join my forum-
    6. Black Mage
    -Rival hack-
    7. Blueguy
    -fanboys/girls-
    8.Omega II
    9. Chrono Cr@cker
    10. Eva01

if you were on the list and dont want to be on it, please contact me and tell me so i can replace you.

Beta testers will need to take screenshots and test for bugs.

oh, and beta should be ready withing a month or two

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    It would be rather cool to test out your beta, but why exactly was I put on the list? :/

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    why not?

you a rival hack so you can compare it to your own and find ot only things missing in mine, but yours also. And theres the fact its ALSO an appoligy for the misunderstanding earlier :P

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Alright. Coolio. ;) Thanks. Hurrah! Understanding is fun. ;) I'd love to test your beta.

EDIT - I see now. You listed me as a rival hack. I thought I was under fanboy's and girls. ;) Whoops.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    -_-

You just wait.... hehehehe... somethings gonna happen to you :P and i don't know what

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    There will most likely be certain pokemon in the routes, visible like a legendary, but only after the elite 4 ^o^

that news should tie you in for a while :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Aviex I really suggest you not to post any screenshots like that. It looks ugly and spoils your game's reputation. Even if you post some, you can post small but decent looking screenies.

~ CC

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I would have to agree with CC... full maps really spoil it... but hey, who am I to talk, I've posted just about 60 screens. :D ;) I think that your first city looks a bit sparse. Some more buildings or trees would give it some flare.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    Yikez I seen it XD It's a cool map, I never really lieked that freaky lab thingo @_@ How about the girl's overworld? Is that done?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Aviex said:
    GAH, WAHHHH, UNSTICKIED!

sob

Err..What was that for? 1337 and uber hacks are unstickied after 1 month to give way to new hacks that particular month. If you want your hack stickied forever, try getting the Hack of the year award.

~ CC

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    I guess he misses his sticky. Perfectly natural. And hack of the year gets sticked for one year, and the maker of the hack usually updates it once a month XD

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Exactly what he said :P. Oh well, nothing is stickied FOREVER.

i need a hat

Hmmmm, i have some idea's for the hack route wise, i will probably do that, but i would have to change the bottom route, meaning i will have to add a cut tree to that route, unless i change it to another route. Ill get m3 to help me when he gets back on :P

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    Not the unsticky! AAAAHHHH! It BURNS !!!!!!

*sob*

*cry*

*boo-hoo*

Why does everything good come to an end????

Edit:: And just to tell you, soon it gets to the 2nd, page, so i put it to first by editing.

~Kalkris

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back