• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: 1337, March 05: Chaos Black

Your favorite chaos black pokemon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taeki

Furry Gerbil
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    I know I was just trying to help. Also, THAT WAS MY FIRST POST IN FIVE MONTHS! I would like to beta test but I can't.*hint*

Last edited:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • lol

funny bit XD

ooh sorry i was just laughing at all of you :P

so aviex have you done much on the hack ??

oh btw with graag ( i forget his name sorry :C, but you know who i mean) becouse you replaced a hard to catch pokemon with graar, or whatver his name is, he is really hard to catch, is there a way you can change that without changing who he takes over, because if not dont worry about it :P

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • its in the land of cant be botheredness. Itll be up when i make it, unless someone will make it for me. (if thats you, pleese pm or email me, you must be able to do php and stuff O.o)

anyway, yeah. Itll be done soon, maybe, Lets just say, itll probably be done before the beta.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Beta will be released in a while. Not as soon as i hoped, but there was a bit of time where i was lazy. But here are some screens.
    ss1- The second gym, on a hill. That is so cool XD
    ss2- The fourth town has all their houses like a hotel
    ss3- And a fairly big gym
    ss4- and these weird rocks/caves What is this, a tourist town?
    ss5- a bit of the second town.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Your screenshots are okay, but when are you planning on editing your trainer's overworld? I assure you, it was extremely boring for me, but worth it nonetheless. I like the caves with the holes... it reminds me of an episode of the anime long ago, where there were cyndaquil hiding in this huge mountain thing... anyways. Good job, and it'll be interesting to see how are betas stack up against each other when they're released. ;) :D

-Blueguy

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • i will be editing the3 trainers overworld, but not at the moment... Maybe in a bit ^^

Anyway, we should plan to release both beta's at the same time >: )

that would be cool XD

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Just wondering... Does the league champ have Yellow hair and a Green shirt and blue pants? :p. I can't wait to see the Overworlds...

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • no, they dont. Im not some stupid punk who puts himself as the strongest O.o

I dunno who the chanpion will be XD

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • How about a dude with brown hair and a black headband and a black sleeveless shirt and black and silver pants with a black cape? =/ Or maybe this fully cloaked dude that looks like the Grim Reaper. Talk about CHAOS

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back