• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 151 - 251 - 386 - 493 - ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penutz

Breeder & Collector
Years
  • 590 - 620 would sastisfy me.

This is also what i want to see

- 2 new eevee's
    - A new dragon pokemon
    - Good poison pokemon
    - Pinsir evolution

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    I wouldn't mind 575 if the new pokemon design doesn't look too weird. Looking forward to see: Farfecth'd evolution, dragon type Eevolution, legendary bug and poison, and another decent bug pokemon

Last edited:

knook

Standing on the Sun
    Years
  • Keep in mind that there are thousands upon thousands of pokemon already pre-drawn, and more and more are coming. Who knows how many they will add!?

What the hell does this mean?
    Surely you don't mean individual Pokémon...

Years
  • I think since Isshu is such a new and exotic region, and is a reimagining of Pokemon, it will have a 151 new Pokemon, just like the original games. That would bring the number of Pokemon too...644...thats a good number to me! :)

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • I've looked for this thread for a while, I think around 700. Look at this pic:
    151 - 251 - 386 - 493 - ???

CHIRAMII
    Look carefully. It says 676. I think. That's going to be quite a few!!!

As much as that would be totally awesome, I think I see 076/026, as in it's Isshu dex number.

But then again looking at the Tsuutsaja picture I can make out a 4 on the end suggesting 494, so it might be 676 or 626.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • It would be a nice addition between 130 - 151 Pokémon just like the 1st Generation. It doesn't really matter to me how many new Pokémon we get in Black and White, as long as they are descent and keep the originality of Pokémon I'm cool with it.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    All I know is I want a TON of new ones. Its always hit or miss with new ones. So far I'm happy with what I've seen. But some of them are .....bad, honestly I really don't like that fire ape. Doesnt look like a Pokemon. And the more new ones there are there's a higher chance for good ones-like Chiramii!...of course that does mean a higher chances for crappy ones, but I'd rather have a lot more pokemon.

I've looked for this thread for a while, I think around 700. Look at this pic:

CHIRAMII

Is that a real picture? Idk, doesn't look like the cute Chiramii we saw in the release pics. Where's the pic from. I'm gonna take it as a grain of sand.

Last edited:

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
    Years
  • I think it will be 600 in total,
    if the look at it patten wise Gen III has 386 and gen gen IV has 493
    so 38+ 11=49 so 49+11=60
    and the last digit for Gen III and IV went down by 3's so 6-3=3 3-3=0
    So 600 (if you can catch all that)

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I've looked for this thread for a while, I think around 700. Look at this pic:

CHIRAMII

it says 20 (i blew up the image)
    apparently we are going to have 157 new pokemon bringing the total up to 650

Olliee

Spreading the Pokerus. PM me
    Years
  • Is that a real picture? Idk, doesn't look like the cute Chiramii we saw in the release pics. Where's the pic from. I'm gonna take it as a grain of sand.

Yup it's real, it was in a coro coro magazine I believe, I don't know how you can say it isn't cute when it's just a blur, it will still look as cute as Chiramii did in the release pics.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • I am expecting around 112 new Pokemon, that would be 605 in total

Also, enough with the 666 jokes, it's not funny anymore!

I think it will be 600 in total,
    if the look at it patten wise Gen III has 386 and gen gen IV has 493
    so 38+ 11=49 so 49+11=60
    and the last digit for Gen III and IV went down by 3's so 6-3=3 3-3=0
    So 600 (if you can catch all that)

107 new Pokemon were introduced in Gen 4, 493 + 107 = 600, so it could be 107 new Pokemon, but I expect 112`

it says 20 (i blew up the image)
    apparently we are going to have 157 new pokemon bringing the total up to 650

Don't believe what that guy on Pokebeach said, it's a fake, in fact, he stole a fake Pokemon design from my friend on DeviantART, undenyable proof that he is lying!

Chiramii feels more like a cutesy early/mid-game Pokemon to me...that's probably more like a 576.

Because he IS a cutsey early/mid game Pokemon, the number says 20, but I am not sure until we get more clear scans or the official website updates.......

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Larger Amount of New Pokemon Logical?

There's a rumor that there will be something like 167 new Pokemon. I was thinking, and with it being developed for the DS/DS Lite/DSi, it may be smarter to make more Pokemon. More of those new ones added on because of this would prove to be new pre-evolutions or new evolutions of pre-exusting Pokemon. Pokemon wouldn't have to be more easily available in the region, as moving them from DPP or HGSS would be much easier than the importing you had to do for moving between the last generation, and especially the ones before it. It would also prove to be a better move for Nintendo financially, in that it might make people who are actually into the game enough to try and catch them all have to have to buy the others should they not have them or trade for them.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
  • As long as I can beat up on the new kids with some classics like Cyndaquil, Pidgey and Vulpix. Out of those - if I were to purchase Black and/or White - I'd probably end up using maybe 100 Pokemon anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back