• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 3 new Pokemon Revealed!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    When you post something on the internet you are opening yourself up to scrutiny and criticism, even if you post opinions.

You posted an opinion and I posted how your opinion didn't make any sense.
    Of course it made sense you just don't agree with it ¬.¬ I said how it might and might not be a stantler pre-evo - end of discussion, I don't want to start an argument, lets stay on topic please!

Last edited:

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
    Years
    hmmm, a verinteresting development! i can unerstand what people areayng about the disney-alikes, but remember, the region is rumoured to be based on New York and the USA, and Disney is very much a part of USA culture.

but hey, im not complaining, i think it kinda works. I kinda like the deer, its adorable, and simple. im gonna go with the masses and say its a stantler prevo. on the whole, its nice.
    i absolutely hate the chipmunk thing. i hated the look of its prevo, and this one just looks like someone has put it on a Rack and stretched it out. aweful design, absolutely aweful!
    however, the best one i think is the swan. i dunno why, but i really do like it. its a simple design, adorable, and i think it fits in really well with what pokemon should be. out with all the pokemon with silly lines and spikes, and in with the simple ones based on actual animals! fantastic design methinks, i salute the designers!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    The deer looks awesome. :3

The rat is still the only thing from this gen I genuinely dislike. It's like all those dodgy cartoon squirrels on drugs. ;-;

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    I freaking hate that totem-gangsta-chipmunk!!! I hate it :| I really loved the new pokemon up until now :( way ta let me down guys....

I like the Bambi tho, its cute

TwinkleClefable

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~
    Years
    I freaking hate that totem-gangsta-chipmunk!!! I hate it :| I really loved the new pokemon up until now :( way ta let me down guys....

I like the Bambi tho, its cute

Lol totem chipmunk.

I thought it was a meerkat?

3 new Pokemon Revealed!

Love the Deer~ Hoping to see it turn into a stag.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Lol totem chipmunk.

I thought it was a meerkat?

3 new Pokemon Revealed!

Love the Deer~ Hoping to see it turn into a stag.

The funny thing is Minezumi is derived from 見 mi, looking, and 木鼠 kinezumi, squirrel. This means that Minezumi was never a chipmunk, he was a Squirrel.

This also means that your Squirrel evolved into a Meerkat!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    These do all seem reminiscent of Disney characters. Hmm...okay, I now call for a Kricketot evolution that I can nickname Jiminy. XD

Bambi is cute, but I hope it doesn't evolve into Stantler. The chipmunk/squirrel/whatever seems too much like Bidoof, however. And as for the swan...another Flying type, it seems. Yay?

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
    Hopefully the deer won't evolve into Stantler. Stantler is useless enough, if anything it should have gotten an evolution to make it semi-useful. I want a different deer-like evolution line.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Stantler compared to Shikijika

Spoiler:

They dont look very much alike except that they are both deer.

They are both of a different color. They have different ears. They have different tails. They have different noses.

Last edited:

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    The third one doesn't even look like a Pokemon lol it just looks like a stork. I know some pokemon look like real animals but this actually just looks like a picture of a stork... With nothing added to it whatsoever haha. I'm going to have to wait until I see a picture of it without all the accessories from the contest thing on it. Then I'll make a proper decision on whether I like it or not :)
    Like the other two though!

Years
    I really don't see how anyone likes the Vlasic Pickle Stork Wife Pokemon... she looks like she has a bosom.

And what's wrong with bosoms? owo I mean, c'mon, Pokemon in the past have had them, like Nidoqueen and Jynx. And no one cared about them. XD

I actually really like all of these Pokemon. The evolution of Minezumi has such a... unique design! Really, I was kinda shocked at the color scheme, but it looks pretty friggin fly. The deer is sweet and adorable, of course, and I am here to defend the poor goose/swan. :<

Cyberglass

the stuff Porygon are made of
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    I'm not as sure about this bunch as the others...

I like the deer, but the swan looks too simple.
    The Minezumi evolution is okay, my biggest complaint is that it's in such a stiff-looking pose. I can't see an actual animal holding that pose for very long. Maybe it will look better with the animation.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    The evo of Minezumi reminds me of a prarie dog for some reason o_o. But I'm cool with that I wanted a prarie dog this gen. The deer could well be that Stantler pre evo I've been dying to get :D. The goose is just going to be another Peliper :<, not stat wise maybe but typing wise. Good lord how many birds are in this region

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    Minezumi Evo:
    3 new Pokemon Revealed!

It screams fire type.

We got a Normal/Water last gen, so why wouldn't we get a Normal/Fire?

Do you remember the first generation? Most of them looked like real animals.

OH GOD. In that case, I hope that thing doesn't suck as bad as Bibarel did.
    Bibarel was actually good for something... an HM slave, but this poke definitely wouldn't be as good as an HM slave as Bibarel was, if it is part fire. Meaning that if it sucked in battle, it would be WORSE than Bibarel. God I hope it doesn't suck in battle as bad as Bibarel.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    You know GF us running out of fuel when they start making Pokémon wearing jewelry :P

The swan is only wearing jewelery because in the image it's participating in Pokemon Musical, B/W pokemon contest alternatives. I'm guessing there's a dress up feature. The swan is just a white bird with a blue chest.

The fawn and swan are both very simple. I think GF is trying to appeal to as many people's interests as possible. The Minezumi evolution was nothing what I expected, but that's not a bad thing. For some reason his design reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    I...

I am disappointed...WITH NONE OF THEM! 8D
    I really almost all of the new Pokemon, and these 3 are no exception. The only complaint I have is that Minezumi's evolution looks pixely compared to the others. I'd like it more if I got some art of it or something...
    Anyways, am I the only one who thinks it could be a Normal/Ground? Minezumi appears to be a prairie dog to me...And since they usually live in the ground, why not a ground type?
    The swan looks cool, although I hope it's like a Psychic/Flying or a Grass/Flying instead of Normal/Flying or Water/Flying...
    And about Shikijia being a Stantler Pre-evo...I just don't see it. I mean, I definitely didn't see Chingling evolving into Chimecho...But that's a perfect example of an evolution that makes no sense. It could happen, it could not. I for one hope it's a Grass or a Normal...

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I just would like to say black and white gameplay and graphics it self might be awsome but the pokemon are going to be 85% of them gay.Hoping ill bwe able to put my sinnoh pokemon on my black or white.

Back