• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 3 new Pokemon Revealed!

Umbrella

Rihanna's The Queen, You Mad?
    Years
    Don't really feel the need to comment on the deer and the meerhog because I won't be catching those.

But that stork/swan is beautiful. I'm so glad they introduced that. I thought I would be stuck with that hideous Wargle.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    Disney Pokemon!! Bambi!!
    At first I hated Minezumi's evo but now I'm starting to like it NINJA BEAVER POKEMON!!
    The Stork Pokemon eh..
    The Deer Pokemon is cool too!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    OMG, does anyone else think that shikija looks like the fake cotton sheep, even a little?

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    Shikjika: I think I like this Stantler pre-evo(?), but for some reason it reminds me of Bambi.

Miruhoggu: Aside from Victini, this is the only Gen V Pokémon I hate.

Stork: It looks too normal to be a Pokémon.

EDIT: Got ninja'ed because someone posted first what I thought about Shikjika.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    OMG, does anyone else think that shikija looks like the fake cotton sheep, even a little?

...nope? Can't really make a connection there. Shikijika is much cuter. XD;

And lol at the talk of the swan being a wingull evolution, pfft, it's too beautiful for that :(

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
    that deer one could be a stantler prevo emphasis on could I dont think its a 100% chance that ninja beaver ferret thing just creeps me out so I will most deffinetelly not be catching one of those.
    the swans also pretty I might use it early on to get a good water type since Im picking pokabu as my starter. (assuming it can b found early on that is)

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    Shikijika = Stantler prevo? XD

Miruhoggu = pretty neat looking actually. What was minezumi's typing again?

...and how many friggin' birds are in Isshu? >_<

Please no... just no. I am sick of evo's and prevo's. The potential of Shikijika is far greater than the pathetic and retarded looking Stantler.

In all honesty, I don't much care for Miruhoggu and I thought Minezumi's evolution would like significantly cooler... I was wrong.

The stork Pokemon appears to have a bra made of her own feathers... it makes me laugh.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Not to offend anyone, BW Pokeymans are looking really good most of them, but I gotta say Miruhoggu is one of the most ugly attempts of a Pokémon I have ever seen, IMO.
    I did say the same about Bibarel, but hey, I'm entitled of an opinion, aren't I? :|

Swan and Deer look good though :3

Father-nature

I train only the finest
    Years
    Gamefreak have lost the creativity the had in 1 and 2 gen...
    I mean these new pokemon remind me of disney and digimon...

Father-nature

I train only the finest
    Years
    Creativity?

You think Crab with one larger pincer than the other one is creative?

You can't seriously think they have any creativity with these new pokemon.
    They just draw some **** on paper and make it a pokemon now.
    It was fun back then not now. gen 4 was the end of the line i think.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    i love the new pokemon.
    except for......wait, i can't even think of one.
    and they are plenty original.

Umbrella

Rihanna's The Queen, You Mad?
    Years
    The first Gen was hardly as creative as the new Pokemon. Don't get me wrong I love the old gens, but lets not lie to ourselves.

Basic designs are basic.

Back