• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 3 new Pokemon Revealed!

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    I don't know why everyone thinks the Beaver thing looks like a fire type. It looks absolutely nothing like a fire type. It looks just as Normal as it's pre-evolution.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    swan with jewlery: come on people, its so obvious it's not part of it. look at all the dress up accesorys around it, obviously the dress up room.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    i didnt like minizumi but his evolution really makes me hate it and it makes me think of the good old days when people thought bidoof was bad.. :P

i dont really care about the deer

but i LOVE the stork/swan im definetely getting my hands on one!

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    also, look at the chinchilla thing. we already know it doesn't wear a bow on its head and the dress.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    https://www.filb.de/1360

3 new Pokemon Revealed!
    As long as it's not a Stantler Pre-evo, I'm fine (I never really liked Stantler anyways), by the looks of it, it's not, but then again, Budew looked nothing like Roselia, so we can only see when the games come out, or at least until the next CoroCoro is leaked in 12 days (yes, I know exactly when, Wednesday August 11th)

3 new Pokemon Revealed!
    BLECH, This makes Bibarel look like one of the best designed Pokemon, this is just hideous!

3 new Pokemon Revealed!
    Either that is a swan, or that is a crane (could be a stork) because I cannot tell (I personally think it's the swan), we will only know when the next CoroCoro comes out, which ususally gives us the classification, It could be an evolution for all we know.....

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
    I may have another pokemon on my team. That Miruhoggu (Minezumi evo) may be on my team if it is not pure normal, and if it is vendor trash, maybe not. dont care for the deer, its too realistic. same goes for stork.
    Edit: Kyaa! I just noticed Gear got a bowtie in the pic with the stork! So cute! good thing it's going to be on my team. Bowtie Gear... *sighs*

Last edited:

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    That trailer was Epic!
    well anyway moving on to what I think of the new Pokemon.

Shikijika - It looks a bit plain but I still like it.
    Miruhoggu - I love it :D he looks so funny!
    The Bird - I also like this one,seems like a mother goose like Pokemon.

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
    ... im sorry, but im obsessed with that bowtie gear. I may call my gear bowtie just because of that.

Ontopic: Im sure that deer is a pre-evo of Stantler, but what about the stork? wingull alt evo? is it possible? Speed + Attack, pls.

...he looks so classy, like he's going to a party.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    .Ontopic: Im sure that deer is a pre-evo of Stantler, but what about the stork? wingull alt evo? is it possible? Speed + Attack, pls.
    I'm actually hoping that they aren't related to any previous Pokemon. No Stantler pre-evo, and definitely no Pelipper evo. Otherwise, we're really not getting a lot of new evolution lines.

The deer is adorable. I'm not sure what to feel about the stork. Going to have to wait and see more of it to decide.

I love the chipmunk though. Its pose and its face come together to make it seem like it's going "YOU HAVE DISPLEASED THE CHIPMUNK!" I'm wondering what type it's going to be, aside from Normal of course, and what moves it'll have. I'd love to use it on my team.

Bay

Years
    ... im sorry, but im obsessed with that bowtie gear. I may call my gear bowtie just because of that.

Ontopic: Im sure that deer is a pre-evo of Stantler, but what about the stork? wingull alt evo? is it possible? Speed + Attack, pls.

...he looks so classy, like he's going to a party.
    Haha, I thought the deer Pokemon looks like a pre-evo of Stantler. If that's the case, I wouldn't like that. I just don't think Stantler needs a pre-evo. The deer is still cute though. Dang it, I know many people said this already, but BAMBIIIII! ;_;

As for the stork/swan, I don't think it's a evolution alternative. Storks/swans are totally different from seagulls, so I don't think a Wingull can evolve into that new Pokemon. That swan/stork I think is pretty, however. Don't care if it's swan/stork, at least we got one of them maybe. XD

As for the chimpmunk Pokemon, I kinda find it weird its body is kinda stretch out. D: Still looks cool, though. I too also wonder if it's going to be just normal or it will have another typing too.

Back