• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And then the fire nation attacked...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    ^Sri was swept by a Scarf Gible once?

srinator

A strange man in an alley offers you pretty much anything one video game/piece of technology you want. It doesn't even have to exist yet. If you can imagine it, he can give it to you. However, he must take one of your fingers in return. What do you do?
    a cybernetic finger that can shoot lasers and can project a screen on which you can play game u want

Are you aware that Scarf Gible sweeps you without mercy?
    Please, just look at yourself before calling me bad.
    u always say how u are bad to people who deserve it, u need to look in the mirror

^Sri was swept by a Scarf Gible once?
    no

Give me three words that describe you. 8)
    restless , smart, lazy

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Hi sri

do you like to srin8? (i mean uh troll)

your first crush's name?

you dont own a pokemon game, right? then how are you good at battling?

srinator

Since you're obviously from Sri Lanka, why do you keep telling people that you're from India?

I am honoured to be the person who gets posted by u in 3 year :x

Hi sri

do you like to srin8? (i mean uh troll)

your first crush's name?

you dont own a pokemon game, right? then how are you good at battling?

Smh
    I don't remember, it was probably something with n back in 2002 :x
    Am I really? Leplottwist

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    hakuna matata brother

Would you ever consider sleeping at the ice cream palace?

What do you think it'd be like if everyone was immortal?

Meaning of life?

Have you ever tried or thought about running away from home?

srinator

if you could live somewhere else outside of india, where would you?
    I think I would love to live to somewhere completely isolated.

hakuna matata brother

Would you ever consider sleeping at the ice cream palace?

What do you think it'd be like if everyone was immortal?

Meaning of life?

Have you ever tried or thought about running away from home?
    Moshi moshi

Of course not, I don't wanna be a snowman

It'd be like taking huge amounts of money from everyone and saying "dude i am not dying anytime soon, chill" and then usin it to go somewhere extremely isolated and live forever $_$

★srinator: THE MEANING OF LIFE IS TO FIND THE MEANING OF LIFE, FAIL, AND DIE MEANINGLESSLY
    ★srinator: !!

And yes, :( I have a billion times. But tbh I am a little glad I did not. But that's a completely different story.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    hello! my name is srinator, but you can call me sri. i am 19 ,from india and doing my second year in mechatronics. not many of you guys know me since i frequent more in the battle server but hey its never too late! i have a huge interest in football (not what the americans call football) and i support MU, other than that i like drawing,athletics,playing the guitar and basically anything that intrigues me.

back in 2013 after my 12th finals were over, i wanted to know what pokemon is and why it has such a huge fan following, initially i went on bad system mechanics sites like indigo blue etc and somehow from there i got a link to ps, the main server. i hung out there for about 3-4 days before playing against a player called asha who introduced me to pc (intention being so we could battle again, but we never could sadly lol). anyway after coming here (my first forum ever) i really liked the concept and the vibe this place had going. i joined the pc battle server and usually chatted there. i really liked the idea of a virtual family kind of environment, and most people aren't even jerks even if it is the internet. basically this attracted me to stay. i did well on the bs and even became a mod there for some time after which i had to leave for studies/1st year etc. i did come back 3-4 months back and i have tried to be active both on pc as well as bs.

in real life i am a really outgoing person and have really have no problems making friends but usually i cant stand them after 3-4 days for whatever reason and always tend to sit in my room trying to to cut the world off etc. u can say people irritate me but i would lying, most of the time i just cant relate to them and pc/virtual life doesn't have that problem, well not most people here anyway.
    But when i do open up to someone or really accept him as a friend i become one of the most friendliest and supportive person u would have ever met, yes i do make sarcast/a bit rude comments sometimes but its all in good nature (dont kill me for that).

shooot

Would you rather ride a bike, a horse or drive a car?

Sirfetch’d

Thoughts on The Walking Dead?

Did you enjoy season 3 of OitNB?

srinator

Thoughts on The Walking Dead?

Did you enjoy season 3 of OitNB?

It was mad max and minions!

I got bored in the last season, certainly not what I expected after season 4's finale

No I did not, it was really underwhelming

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
    What would you ban from OU?
    Opinion about Trevenant dropping?
    Least favourite eeveelution?
    Opinion on wrestling?
    How's life?
    Are you satisfied with MU's performance last season?

srinator

Opinion about Trevenant dropping?
    Least favourite eeveelution?
    Opinion on wrestling?
    How's life?
    Are you satisfied with MU's performance last season?

Right now? I would want to ban shadow tag, a complex ban on baton pass and possible retest on mega metagross and a test on Zard x/y

I have none,I was always more of a fan of gourgeist over trevenant.
    Least favourite would be flareon, most favourite would be umbreon,
    I like wrestling, or I used to like wrestling :( I am not a fan of the current day wwe
    Life is okay, gonna be traveling a round a bit and enjoy my vacations before college starts again, play and hopefully become recognised in the vain glory pro scene, it's a moba. And increase my skill level in ou.
    I am okay with the players, dissatisfied with lvg and his million questionable substitutions and line ups.

Back