• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
  • She doesn't always mean Battle. This time she literally wants to play lol

Haha well looks like I was wrong! There's a first time for everything :3
    To be honest it's probably for the best as Delta already received a blow to his ego by being saved by a 'little girl'.Who knows how bad it would be if he lost in a battle too!

Adventure has informed me that at least one of my recent posts is too short so he suggested we do a joint post in order to not clutter the IC.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Haha well looks like I was wrong! There's a first time for everything :3
    To be honest it's probably for the best as Delta already received a blow to his ego by being saved by a 'little girl'.Who knows how bad it would be if he lost in a battle too!

Adventure has informed me that at least one of my recent posts is too short so he suggested we do a joint post in order to not clutter the IC.

That sounds good to me :)

Years
  • I'm thinking I'll have Tasman catch a Nidorino and Shinx on Route 3 xD
    Although I might want to finish in Pewter before even thinking about that xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm thinking I'll have Tasman catch a Nidorino and Shinx on Route 3 xD
    Although I might want to finish in Pewter before even thinking about that xD
    Don't worry, we'll just have Tasman and Jara chitchat and whatnot so that they get at least some friend on the journey, ad then we can gym and stuff and be on our way :3 it'll be nice when they meet again later~ I just don't exactly have all day set aside for roleplaying, naturally, as I'm at work and can't edit pads well on my phone.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Finally got a post in. The only thing of importance to other players is Anselme screaming on the phone in the middle of the pokemon center, in case anyone wants their character to overhear it. Otherwise, there's a smoker wandering around the city open for interaction.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • I'm still figuring out where to send Danica after the museum. Maybe I'll make her have a flashback from when she crossed Viridian Forest, and how she doesn't want to go back there. Apart from the museum and Gym, is there, like, any important attraction in Pewter City?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm still figuring out where to send Danica after the museum. Maybe I'll make her have a flashback from when she crossed Viridian Forest, and how she doesn't want to go back there. Apart from the museum and Gym, is there, like, any important attraction in Pewter City?
    No.

:)

If you don't feel like sticking around just for some interaction with other players, I suggest do the gym battle and move on in the RP ;)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • No.

:)

If you don't feel like sticking around just for some interaction with other players, I suggest do the gym battle and move on in the RP ;)

Guess I'll do another post of her walking around Pewter (heading for the Gym) and then I'll have her battle Brock in the following post.

Lol, with all the challengers Brock has, I can see why in the manga it's torunament-styled

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Jegretis, my character is trying to interact with Damien. Tell me something if you can.

Oddball_

Years
  • Working out JP stuff, but more questions for my quest for perfection!

A) Sevii islands? (Technically Kanto)
    2) Once we get all 8 badges, how will the league be done? I know it's a ways away but I is curious :3
    Third) Other than the listed legends, could we have other legends show up as long as we support how and why they appear in Kanto, example being Lati*s looking for soul dew like in HGSS.
    Finally) I did the different things on purpose. U mad bro? <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Myself I'm working and stuff so I haven't had time for RPing the las couple of days. That's life.

Working out JP stuff, but more questions for my quest for perfection!

A) Sevii islands? (Technically Kanto)
    2) Once we get all 8 badges, how will the league be done? I know it's a ways away but I is curious :3
    Third) Other than the listed legends, could we have other legends show up as long as we support how and why they appear in Kanto, example being Lati*s looking for soul dew like in HGSS.
    Finally) I did the different things on purpose. U mad bro? <3
    A) what about them? They can exist if you want but we won't travel there.
    2) probably a tournament between the qualified players. JP battles where I decide the winner by judging the post. Probably, but I'm open to good suggestions.
    Third) no. :)
    Finally) no?

Oddball_

Years
  • 2) probably a tournament between the qualified players. JP battles where I decide the winner by judging the post. Probably, but I'm open to good suggestions

You could also have the contenders pm you their bit, that would allow players to be clueless to their opponents strategy... Of course JP works too :3

Edit: thinking back the pm wouldn't work unless it gets posted for players to see what they're doing... derpy Oddball is derpy

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You could also have the contenders pm you their bit, that would allow players to be clueless to their opponents strategy... Of course JP works too :3

Edit: thinking back the pm wouldn't work unless it gets posted for players to see what they're doing... derpy Oddball is derpy
    Don't you worry about that stuff yet. :)

My gym battle is over. :3
    You "lost", which made a lot of sense considering there was a Pidgey up against an Archen. But your battle with Houndoom and Lairon was so great that I think Brock would be impressed enough to give you a Boulder Badge anyways.

Congratulations! Ruby now possesses the Boulder Badge.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    There's nothing like writing a post, being halfway done with it and Chrome crashing on you. GG, Internet. Well played.

Back