• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oooohh Route 3 looks promising. Thinking of catching a Gulpin or a Shinx. Shall I go for blobby, fluffy Pokemon to counter Jordan's love for rocks or shall I highlight his riches by having him catch a Pokemon that seemed to be expensive as a pet? Hmm.. Such career path. Oh well, I guess I have to get that badge first before proceeding.
    Why not both 8D And decide later. There is a PC and boxes, ya know...

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Could be. But Jordan seems the type of guys who knows what he wants from the start. :) Oh well, it's still a long way to go.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
  • I'll be posting a rather long post that consists of my time spent in Pewter City right up until the pretty much end of the Gym Battle with Brock, it'll be done in an hour or two max. Just wished to give a heads up before I get it done.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Thanks Adventure. Yeah, it's a Shroomish. But she won't learn that until she takes it to the Center.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Gonna post my forrest bit, its all done and I was gonna wait for a player to save me but then had an idea about a certain Psychic type gym leader and will run with that tommorow if nobody wants to save the forrest. ;P

I suppose thats the great thing about a sandbox, you can tweak things much more. :3

Also Route 3 has shinx?!! Misty will be having a giraffe, love all the non kanto pokemon being available.

Edit: for future refrence would we be allowed to say something pottentially 4th wall breaking like:
    Riley learned Aura Sphere! or Delta found a Leppa Berry. Delta put the Leppa berry in the berries pocket.

examples obviously :3

Last edited:

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Sylveonstar

By play you mean battlw (read you SU) albeit Delta couldn't have and therefore doesn't expect, but realizing the serious type disadvantage I'm at against Marill alone, I'm going to say it would be really hard for Char or Riley to win, doesn't mean they won't battle though.

Oh and 'if' Delta loses he will want revenge, making Lillian his Rival. ;3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Judgement will come later, haven't had time to read the long posts yet today. I do have some more helpful hints for some though! Namely SylveonStar and Oddball. You guys could benefit from reading through your finished posts once or twice more before posting them - don't rush it! I spotted quite a few grammatical errors and misspellings, and that's just unnecessary, right? :3

/OCD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Will probably finish it in 24 hours. I've been busy so sorry:D
    Your SU? I'm sorry, but others finished before you and we've closed spots now. More than 20 players I feel is overkill :) but keep a lookout if a spot opens up at some point, in case you'll stay interested.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Sylveonstar

By play you mean battlw (read you SU) albeit Delta couldn't have and therefore doesn't expect, but realizing the serious type disadvantage I'm at against Marill alone, I'm going to say it would be really hard for Char or Riley to win, doesn't mean they won't battle though.

Oh and 'if' Delta loses he will want revenge, making Lillian his Rival. ;3

She doesn't always mean Battle. This time she literally wants to play lol

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this was covered already, but about teaching our Pokemon a new move per area we enter, do we include it IN the post as to how, or just, "Koffing learns Will-O-Wisp!" Or, can we do either option?

Again, I apologize if this has already been answered. Also, I'll be posting a capture attempt at a Baltoy, and will have to get ready for work immediately afterwards.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not sure if this was covered already, but about teaching our Pokemon a new move per area we enter, do we include it IN the post as to how, or just, "Koffing learns Will-O-Wisp!" Or, can we do either option?

Again, I apologize if this has already been answered. Also, I'll be posting a capture attempt at a Baltoy, and will have to get ready for work immediately afterwards.
    Either is fine with me.

(can Koffing do Will-O-Wisp? xD)

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Either is fine with me.

(can Koffing do Will-O-Wisp? xD)

Good, lol.

Technically, yes. Through a TM, both Koffing and Weezing can learn Will-O-Wisp through TM. I'm going through how Pokemon can learn moves by natural, TM, and egg moves.

Anywho, I just posted the attempt. I hope everyone has a good day! <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Good, lol.

Technically, yes. Through a TM, both Koffing and Weezing can learn Will-O-Wisp through TM. I'm going through how Pokemon can learn moves by natural, TM, and egg moves.

Anywho, I just posted the attempt. I hope everyone has a good day! <3
    Your capture of Baltoy is successful!

And that was a very anime-like way of learning a move, Growth, and it totally worked ^^

So yeah post is finished, I now await my judgment.
    Congratulations! You now possess the Boulder Badge.

Gonna post my forrest bit, its all done and I was gonna wait for a player to save me but then had an idea about a certain Psychic type gym leader and will run with that tommorow if nobody wants to save the forrest. ;P

I suppose thats the great thing about a sandbox, you can tweak things much more. :3

Also Route 3 has shinx?!! Misty will be having a giraffe, love all the non kanto pokemon being available.

Edit: for future refrence would we be allowed to say something pottentially 4th wall breaking like:
    Riley learned Aura Sphere! or Delta found a Leppa Berry. Delta put the Leppa berry in the berries pocket.

examples obviously :3
    You can break the 4th wall however you like, make it a game-like adventure even :p

Okay, I posted. Now I await judgement on whether Ekans was caught or not :)
    Your capture of Ekans is successful!

Back