• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • how would you know the role is useless unless you were an extremist yourself? what part of that do you not get? it is far safer to assume that not only did melody retained their role but got some added perk to it than "well foxrally probably has some ultra important role so lets lynch him." as I said, melody should be the priority and if foxrally still has you people riled up then just lynch him tomorrow or whatever.

you guys are really going to allow the extremists to screw us over but man idc anymore do what you feel

Because that's unlikely and evidently going off her role being useless to the extremists makes more sense. Also we know there are 10 extremists, two of which are new. Extremists start with 6 roles, then there's the former-operative. That leaves only 2 no PR scum. 1 is unknown completely. So we have a 75% that he's a PR scum, since he's obviously not one of the two new recruits. Also even IF Melody gets an enhancement, like say figuring out their role in general, There's a 1/5(5/25) chance that they'll find a useful role in one night for them to kill the next night. Among the other 20 are Wanderers, the Fathr, Spring, the clergy (who although they do technically have a power role for the modernists it's an undetermined number and not as big as the other roles) and vanilla citizens. So 20% for them to get useful information and not get to use Fox's potential power role which again, we have a 75% that he has a power role that we can prevent the extremists from using tonight.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • What's that old saying ... ? A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush?

lol guys this isn't that hard

Confirmed (possibly enhanced) Melody today, ambiguous Foxrally tomorrow. Done. Why is this an issue? They both need to die, and Melody is choice.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Hey. I'm willing to give up sushi and anime to stay in this game. I am showing our lord and master the strength of my convictions by furthering his tentacled conquest of this world.

EDIT: I'm also curious to see which one the Extremists are voting for. Considering that both options give them equal credibility, they're likely to pick the one that will cause the least damage to their cause. Food for thought.

This is Why you see Syndrome fighting so hard to keep my death as a surety. We should probably focus in on his behavior...

Syndrome said:
    Consider this: I am under the impression that outside of FathR (who starts off with no one in his faction), no one would be able to recruit every a player to their faction every night. That would make the game unbalanced and basically the GM would have gift wrapped it to the mafia or town. There is obviously some sort of cooldown period on it, so I think it would be more dangerous to lose a role that can investigate someone every night, or worse. Which, in this case, is Melody. Therefore, the mafia, if intelligent, would vote for Foxrally. This is why Melody needs to die today. Foxrally can wait until tomorrow if he is still really being thought of as such a big threat.

Hmm; This is odd. Why would the mafia vote off Fox if he's more important? Seriously?

Pecilia said:
    But when investigations only tell you an alignment it's pointless. You're trying to say that the converter would give the converted an addition to their current power rather than accept that to them it's pointless. The same can also be said about Mafia voting Melody to keep Foxrally's potential role one more night.

This indeed may be the case.

Syndrome said:
    how would you know the role is useless unless you were an extremist yourself? what part of that do you not get? it is far safer to assume that not only did melody retained their role but got some added perk to it than "well foxrally probably has some ultra important role so lets lynch him." as I said, melody should be the priority and if foxrally still has you people riled up then just lynch him tomorrow or whatever.

you guys are really going to allow the extremists to screw us over but man idc anymore do what you feel

Gee; you seem really concerned that I've got some power more than being the Operative. I assure you that I don't have any such role. Town would do better to lynch Fox or you in my opinion.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Ok so I've been following this back-and-forth here, but I'm like so on the fence about who to lynch. I think I'm kind of leaning toward Melody but... I'm tired and probably need to take another look at things tomorrow

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Excuse you? Honestly if I were actually scum at this point I wouldn't still be pushing so hard on Foxrally or even Syndrome dear.

You're trying to betray Fox because you are salty that you got recruited.
    And you're after Syndrome because he's the only one that's pushing your death.

How to Read Books in Mafia 101 by Golgari

EDIT: Holy **** you're still trying to convince us you're inno.

ROFL

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • You're trying to betray Fox because you are salty that you got recruited.
    And you're after Syndrome because he's the only one that's pushing your death.

How to Read Books in Mafia 101 by Golgari

EDIT: Holy **** you're still trying to convince us you're inno.

ROFL

Well I certainly am innocent. I can't spill all the details but something odd happened last night that Pie didn't mention. :3

also lol @ salt reasoning. Seriously why would I be salty about um...NOT DYING on N1?

>if I were actually scum
    >phase posts clearly says you are scum

are you new to this

Tsk tsk tsk syn; you're really that skeptical? Honestly; don't be so salty, you're just looking more scummy dear.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    >skeptical

well since we forgot how to read

Thirty minutes later, the Medic happened to walk into the carpark to see the woman he believed to be his comrade laying in a pool of a blood. Hastily he applied first-aid saving her life for the time being. If only he knew…

bye

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • now babes there's no need to get rude with the extremist scum

honestly I thought we were all classy law-abiding hentai-inspired eldritch abominations here

Says the one who tells everyone to cool it and in the same breath insults me again by calling me extremist scum. Come on hon; at least practice what you preach dear!

@Syn...That's such an open ended statement in the post. it could be hinting at anything. :3

I did mention something funny happened last night...

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • You're literally claiming ****ing scum

Can we kill her just to shut her up please.

I can't wait to see "Melody is dead! She was extremist scum."

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Says the one who tells everyone to cool it and in the same breath insults me again by calling me extremist scum. Come on hon; at least practice what you preach dear!

I practice a thing call irony and I do it quite well tyvm

But in all seriousness there's no need to mock anybody's skills at this game, guys. Even if someone is making what you think is a bad play we can all still have an ounce of courtesy.​

Back