• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Years
  • There's only about four hours left until the phase ends.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Wait so you guys are actually believing her? You do realize that:

1) you can't go back on votes
    2) she could be bullshitting
    3) there are secret roles, which means I could easily have been framed/something else happened

What's this "could be"? I mean if you were town surely you'd know with 100% confidence that she was bullshitting, or that you were framed?

FMPOV, you're the strongest lead we have so far. There's no lyncher, and if Melody has set you up, she's almost certainly a good lynch for tomorrow.

You're also the third most active poster in here, and you've still yet to contribute any kind of information or reads.

It's claiming time bro, what's your role?

Years
  • Spoiler:

If I just quoted you, you still are yet to vote.
    THERE IS ONE HOUR REMAINING.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    It's already over my friend.

I do what I want, Johnny????
    okay I'm done :P

But why are people doubting Melody and then not voting for Melody? If you don't trust her claim doesn't that mean you think she's lying and/or scum?

But in any case, I think I will trust Melody for now because I don't really know why she would draw attention to herself like that if she weren't telling the truth. If Fox is inno we kill Melody tomorrow. Unless she's got some OP hidden role where she can't be killed or something, in which case I am very sorry Fox but we got no other leads and I don't really understand this Ulliwagon. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Execute] Foxrally

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    so i just hastily caught up, i'm not sure what's going on... but i don't have time to think.
    i don't want to follow Melody's claim that hastily, and Ulli made himself rather suspicious with the whole deleting thing at first, so.. ahh bye

[EXECUTE] Ullion

Years

• Blarzimafia II

Tentacle Wars

Night One

It had been an interesting day, but also an infuriating one. For half the day people had just thrown meaningless questions back and forth at one another and this was almost enough to make the Blarzident's head explode.

The Blarzident was sitting in the judge's seat that the President had occupied so many years ago, as had become a custom in the most severe of cases the Blarzigordian leader had chosen to oversee Extremist trials themselves.

The Blarzident looked at the man who was sitting in… well he'd been sitting there for a while anyway. Clearly, his attention span did not last long enough for him to hold any semblance of decorum though. The man, dressed in a sparkling white jump suit as opposed to sombre suits like everyone else, was on the ground doing the worm as he screamed out the lyrics to Stayin' Alive. The Blarzident had never felt so insulted in their life.

"THERE WILL BE ORDER!" they screamed, McIntyre didn't hear over his own outcries of "STAYIN' ALIVE" however. He rose from the ground in a majestic flip and begun to pelvic thrust and twirl.

The Blarzident looked towards the General… they had left the room. Apparently they couldn't handle this ridiculous farce of a trial.
    "Ullion, you have been found gu-" the Blarzident begun, however the accused was paying them no heed. In fact… they had begun to whip and nae nae in the middle of the courtroom. The Blarzident had well and truly had enough.

"There are some things I will tolerate, but this is just beyond me!" the Blarzident rose and walked over to the Operative, taking her gun and aiming it at Ullion. The Blarzident did not hesitate and pulled the trigger. Nobody, absolutely nobody, got to nae nae in their courtroom.

Ullion is dead. He was McIntyre.

The Holy BlargleRules

1. All PokeCommunity Rules Apply
    2. You may vote only once during the day phase so think about who you target.
    3. Please use [Execute] PlayerName bolded as the format for your votes. Votes not in this format might not be counted.
    4. Missing two executions will result in you being branded as a traitor and lynched automatically.
    5. Unless you are a member of a faction with a chat, game-related conversation should be kept to day phases in this thread.
    6. If you are DEAD you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts.
    7. However, if you die (regardless of how) you will be allowed one dead post so long as it contains no game-related information.
    8. For executions, if there is a tie, a coin-toss will determine the tie-breaking vote.
    9. Don't post during the night phase unless instructed that you can.
    10. Night actions should be sent to me via PM.
    11. Abstaining during the day phase is not allowed and voting for yourself will result in your suicide.
    12. Praise Blarzigord

MinionsPlayers

gimmepie as Lord Blarzigord

Ash as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Syndrome as ???
    Mana as ???
    Nakuzami as a Modernist
    Golgari as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Melody as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Zehn as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    GreyBidoof as ???
    Cheshire Cat as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Ullion as McIntyre
    Absol Used Bite! as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Infinite as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Etherion as a Modernist
    Pecilia as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Milotic as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    aeternum as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    Twiggy as ???
    Spectrum as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    Rozureido as ???
    Christos as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Juno as ???​

Years

• The Second Coming

Blarzigord looked down upon the Earth in horror, he was attached to no normal human – they were puny and pathetic creatures, but McIntyre was his son! This could not be, no it was too soon for McIntyre.

Blarzigord reached down upon the Earth with one of his mighty tentacles and snatched up on person. He crushed there body and tossed aside their soul, reshaping their flesh into a new body for his son. He then gently placed the deceased's spirit into the homunculus.

McIntyre was reborn.

Years
  • Spoiler:

There is approximately eight hours left in this night phase.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Two hours to go, get those actions in snails!

Years

• Blarzimafia II

Tentacle Wars

Day Two

It had been a night of successes, failures, betrayals, annoying jingling noises and frustration. Simply put, it had been a complete and total cluster****. Some had come out of the mess better off that others… some were going to have some interesting conversations.

The Extremists had met in a dingy underground parking lot, nearly ten strong with their two new recruits. At first it seemed like everything had gone well… hen the infighting begun with the High Priest not around to keep everyone in check.
    "I don't trust you" a good-looking Extremist man said "You were one of the Emerald Army. I don't care what our converter thinks, I don't want you here."
    "Yeah, we can't trust you at all. I vote we just kill you now so you can't betray our identities" another said, tossing the badge that had been given to her aside.
    "This is just so ****ed up" the lazy-looking new recruit laughed, sitting across the hood of his nowhere near inconspicuous enough hotted-up car.
    "We'll see what the boss has to say" the former-Operative said, standing strong without even a quiver in her voice.
    "The boss isn't here and you shouldn't see their face anyway!" the good-looking Extremist cried out, suddenly pulling a gun from his jacket and pulling the trigger without warning.

Thirty minutes later, the Medic happened to walk into the carpark to see the woman he believed to be his comrade laying in a pool of a blood. Hastily he applied first-aid saving her life for the time being. If only he knew…

Not far away, the Blarzident was soon banging their head on their desk in frustration. The Operative was in the emergency room, and most of their important followers hadn't even shown up for work when they were supposed to. Aside from the medic, only their religious advisors had been active… and sadly they too had failed in their task. It seemed that the modernist teaching were not being spread efficiently whilst the Extremists were in full force.

It was not just the Blarzident having a bad day either. In a far off building FathR had finally activated fully and had begun his quest to assimilate the rest of the Earth… the journey had gotten off to a rocky start though.
    "ERROR. ERROR. ASSIMILATION FAILED. ABORT."

The Holy BlargleRules

1. All PokeCommunity Rules Apply
    2. You may vote only once during the day phase so think about who you target.
    3. Please use [Execute] PlayerName bolded as the format for your votes. Votes not in this format might not be counted.
    4. Missing two executions will result in you being branded as a traitor and lynched automatically.
    5. Unless you are a member of a faction with a chat, game-related conversation should be kept to day phases in this thread.
    6. If you are DEAD you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts.
    7. However, if you die (regardless of how) you will be allowed one dead post so long as it contains no game-related information.
    8. For executions, if there is a tie, a coin-toss will determine the tie-breaking vote.
    9. Don't post during the night phase unless instructed that you can.
    10. Night actions should be sent to me via PM.
    11. Abstaining during the day phase is not allowed and voting for yourself will result in your suicide.
    12. Praise Blarzigord

MinionsPlayers

gimmepie as Lord Blarzigord

Ash as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Syndrome as ???
    Mana as ???
    Nakuzami as a Modernist
    Golgari as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Melody as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Zehn as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    GreyBidoof as ???
    Cheshire Cat as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Ullion as McIntyre
    Absol Used Bite! as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Infinite as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Etherion as a Modernist
    Pecilia as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Milotic as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    aeternum as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    Twiggy as ???
    Spectrum as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    Rozureido as ???
    Christos as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Juno as ???​

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Well that blows, the operative got converted on N0 (or N1)? Wonder why the Extremists wanted to kill "her"?

And Johnny, why are you voting for Spectrum?

Back