• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • Im on mobile someone add a popcorn .gif
    popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I'm going to guess that the medic targeted Melody only for her to be both converted and shot.

Interesting?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I'm going to guess that the medic targeted Melody only for her to be both converted and shot.

Interesting?
    So we should vote Melody? she is still an Extremist now right?

If she was the Operative, it does seem to make her claim against Foxrally legit.

Years
  • So, we should kill both Melody and Foxrally, on the premise that Melody is the converted operative and Fox was her N0 target. I suppose I'll land the first blow.

[Kill] Melody

Let's not give her any time to find the Blarzident.

EDIT: double ninja'd, saw sense, [Kill] Foxrally

at the same time, though, it makes sense the medic would target Melody, so... I won't count her innocent quite yet

I have a dream that one day these players will wise up and study the rules in the OP, comprehending the meaning of what they read: "Lord Blarzigord demands that you vote only once in the phase."

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • If I had been converted wouldn't my investigation be blocked?
    The day post does say "former-Operative", but it sounds like only your alignment changed?

Either way though, it seems like Foxrally is Extremist confirmed, so [Execute] Foxrally. This death will give us the most information I think.
    I have a dream that one day these players will wise up and study the rules in the OP, comprehending the meaning of what they read: "Lord Blarzigord demands that you vote only once in the phase."
    Welp gg Bard

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • [Execute] Melody

EDIT: I feel I am missing vital information on the alignment of Foxrally.

But I'm killing Melody because it's the better choice

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    It even said that FathR failed to recruit

If they were some cop and got recruited to anything...

Does that not make them an Extremist now?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Alright everyone needs to simmer the **** down with this Melody wagon. Melody is a cop, she sees alignments not roles, so she isn't a threat to us right now. Fox on the other hand is confirmed scum, and we have no idea what kind of threat he poses. This push against Melody smells like an attempt to divert attention away from him which makes me think his role is pretty significant.

Either way there's absolutely no reason not to lynch this today:

[Execute] Foxrally

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I'm beginning to wonder if the extremists have full contact with one another because they converted and shot the operative on the same night, maybe they just don't have contact with the boss. Something interesting I think. I'm stuck between voting Melody or Fox, there might be a chance that after getting shot by her new teammates and saved by a medic would revert the changes. I'll make up my mind as the votes flow in.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Are you guys paying attention here? o_o Blarz brought fox back, what makes you think he'd let you kill him again the next day.

I'll be watching you :).

Nono... that was Ullion. And role only. Thanks Pecilia ;-;.

Also is Zehn not knowing his role going to be a problem every game? I'm not sure him being confirmed by Melody helps at all either tbh.

Last edited:
    Back