• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • the town can pick the ball up and shoot a three from downtown by simply executing melody

I'm on it, coach!
    SrYvJuK.jpg

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Converter gives extra powers/adapts powers and sometimes even removes powers to better fit the new alignment in most cases. It is always best to assume that it will happen than not. It has also never been stated in a role description afaiw.

I'm gonna [Kill] Melody because I feel it is definitely the best way to proceed. I wo der why some players are so against killing her. Hmmm...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • What's even happening here? Blarzigord doesn't even have to do anything to end up the night in complete chaos.

[KILL] Melody I guess.

Years

• Shamanism

As soon as the word "Ullion" left Spectrum's lips the sky seemed to darken and the air grew cold. Wisps of thick green smoke seeped up from the ground, assuming the shape of tentacles as the wrapped around Spectrum's form. Spectrum screamed in terror as the gas twisted around his body, obscuring the horrendous noise once he was fully covered. When the smoke dissipated, Spectrum was gone.

Spectrum is dead. He was a Modernist.

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
  • Because that's unlikely and evidently going off her role being useless to the extremists makes more sense. Also we know there are 10 extremists, two of which are new. Extremists start with 6 roles, then there's the former-operative. That leaves only 2 no PR scum. 1 is unknown completely. So we have a 75% that he's a PR scum, since he's obviously not one of the two new recruits. Also even IF Melody gets an enhancement, like say figuring out their role in general, There's a 1/5(5/25) chance that they'll find a useful role in one night for them to kill the next night. Among the other 20 are Wanderers, the Fathr, Spring, the clergy (who although they do technically have a power role for the modernists it's an undetermined number and not as big as the other roles) and vanilla citizens. So 20% for them to get useful information and not get to use Fox's potential power role which again, we have a 75% that he has a power role that we can prevent the extremists from using tonight.

This. Either way we're killing scum, but this makes more sense to me than the potential of Melody having extra power after being recruited...
    [Execute] Foxrally

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Oh my goodness, people, focus.

Especially if you think both Melody and Fox are scum, please just vote for Melody today. They both need to to die in that case and there's absolutely no reason to vote for Fox now when all you're going to do is threaten to even out the votes and possibly cause a nl.​

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh my goodness, people, focus.

Especially if you think both Melody and Fox are scum, please just vote for Melody today. They both need to to die in that case and there's absolutely no reason to vote for Fox now when all you're going to do is threaten to even out the votes and possibly cause a nl.​

You do know that tieing(?) out the votes will just cause a coin flip aka either of them will still be lynched.

Years

• Event

35 boxes have mysteriously appeared before you. Most of them are empty, however some of them contain surprises gifted to you by Blarzigord himself. Most of these surprises should also prove useful to you during the game... others will prove useful to people who want you dead.

Until the end of this phase you can also choose a box by voting
    [Collect] Box Number

Back