• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    FathR and McIntyre might not want to get too comfortable because I know you hooligans are still out there...

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • OK, [Execute] Syndrome

Huh well if Candy really is the Blarzident then that changes things, because Candy was moving up on my sus list going into D4... now I'm kind of questioning my other reads too.

Also now I wish I hadn't missed that event D3, I want to have a cool typing quirk like everyone else :(

Years
  • It's a shame that Doof2 already died because if he was still alive before he'd have killed Syn after that revelation and it would have been rather amusing.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Huh well if Candy really is the Blarzident then that changes things, because Candy was moving up on my sus list going into D4...

The funniest thing is that I'm probably one of the peeps with the shittiest posts in this thread that doesn't help discussion at all but the Blarzident is a really organized woman according to the phase posts.

Makes sense if you're sussing me out, but screw that I'm the Blarzident I do what I want.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • The funniest thing is that I'm probably one of the peeps with the shittiest posts in this thread that doesn't help discussion at all but the Blarzident is a really organized woman according to the phase posts.

Makes sense if you're sussing me out, but screw that I'm the Blarzident I do what I want.

i believe you... as long as you accept me <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Now if I redirect it will you guys stop going for Syn?

Yes

also

I do win with my lover after all

So Syn doesn't have to die at all for a town win despite being scum? Or is this more of the "i claim cop / the game ends if blarzident dies" talk

If the former is true wouldn't the mafia just kill him themselves in order to take out Candy

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    You'd imagine so, huh? Not sure how they make it out alive.

I mean, Syn says a lot of things, I'll believe it when Candy confirms that. :P
    I may have an idea depending on the answer.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    It doesn't matter, Syn-voters outnumber no-voters already so he's dying no matter how the remaining players vote, unless Candy does the redirect. I'm asking because I have a way of killing Syn and keeping Candy.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It doesn't matter, Syn-voters outnumber no-voters already so he's dying no matter how the remaining players vote, unless Candy does the redirect. I'm asking because I have a way of killing Syn and keeping Candy.

Well Candy posted a nice little suicide(?) note claiming Blarzident, so I'd wager it's the truth. But is your power one-time-use?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • HI GUYS I'M ALIVE OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

OK so I need to catch up and don't have much time currently. Gonna vote Syn for now since it's already the majority vote.

[Execute] Syndrome

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • It doesn't matter, Syn-voters outnumber no-voters already so he's dying no matter how the remaining players vote, unless Candy does the redirect. I'm asking because I have a way of killing Syn and keeping Candy.

This sounds rather promising! If Candy redirects it to Nagi and Syn does survive, how sure are you of your idea working? I'd rather not put all my money on a hunch.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Was hoping Candy could shed some more light on their 'relationship' so I can gauge if this is actually a good idea or not but it doesn't look like that's happening - basically I have a revive I can use on any dead player during any phase, so if Candy is willing to not redirect the lynch and die along with Syn, I can use the revive right away and she'll be back next day.

If the redirect happens anyway I'll use it on a different player; I don't want to keep this thing until I die and waste it. :P I did check with GP - even if I die the same phase I use the gift it'll still work, so someone's getting revived tonight regardless.

Also haven't voted yet whoops
    [Execute] Syndrome

Back