• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingRuby014

"Ball is Life"
Years
Beat the Game

Sign-Up Form
Spoiler:

Update #1
Well I completed the game in 13:42 :D. It was a very intense path for me and my Tauros A.K.A Thor. When Started our adventure and we had a battles with Brock, Misty Lt. Surge, Erika, Koga, Sabrina, Blaine, and even Giovanni. And we beat every single one.
Spoiler:

I had all 8 badges then I was off to the Elite Four. I battle the best in the Elite Four and one by one they all went down. Then I went to go fight my rival Blue. He also came down with the "Wrath of Thor"
Spoiler:

I was freaking out once I finally won :D Soooo yay I beat Fire Red with just a Tauros :).
Spoiler:

Thor the Tauros
Tauros_XY.gif

Lvl: 81
Nature: Adamant
Moveset:
Return
Earthquake
Hyper Beam
Pursuit

Last edited:

FlamingRuby014

"Ball is Life"
Years
Update #1
-Started my adventure with Thor the Tauros
-Defeated Brock
attachment.php

-Defeated Misty
attachment.php

-Defeated Surge
attachment.php

-Defeated Erika
attachment.php

-Defeated Koga
attachment.php

-Defeated Sabrina
attachment.php

After Defeating Sabrina I went to Cinnibar to fight the Blaine I got the key from the mansion. That is how far I have gotten just gonna take a 2 hour break :D

Thor the Tauros
Tauros_XY.gif

Lvl: 64
Nature: Adamant
Moveset:
Return
Thrash
Rock Tomb
Pursuit

Years
Gengar solo completed on FireRed~
This one wasn't too hard- except for the very fist parts of the game where there were a lot of normal types used by trainers- I had to use curse+potion spamming+hypnosis a lot.

Hall of fame:
Spoiler:

Final stats:

094.gif

Nappy|Male|Bashful Nature|Levitate|Lvl 66
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Hypnosis
Dream Eater

Last edited:

FlamingRuby014

"Ball is Life"
Years
Sign-Up Form
Username: FlamingRuby
Partner Pokemon: Machop/Machoke/Machamp (I'm Starting with Machop and I am evolving him all the way to Machamp)
Challenge: Ultimate
Games: Red/Silver/Emerald/Diamond/Black 2/Y

Update #1
Started my Pokemon adventure with my Machop named Abs. I trained a bit and then I was off to go fight Brock the Rock type gym leader. The fight was pretty bad..... for Brock he didn't even stand a chance against Abs xD
Spoiler:

After beating Brock Abs and I went to go fight Misty the Water type gym leader. Before we did that I went threw nugget bridge and got my nugget and then I went to go see Bill. But before I got to Bill's house Abs Evolved :D
Spoiler:

Abs was dominating all the trainers in the Water Gym and then the moment came to go fight Misty. She didnt even get to my level. The battle lasted 20 seconds.
Spoiler:

Now I'm off to fight Lt. Surge.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Muk done. I thought this one would be a piece of cake, but the beginning of the game was really, really difficult.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2022

FlamingRuby014

"Ball is Life"
Years
Sign-Up Form
Username: FlamingRuby
Partner Pokemon: Machamp
Games: Red/Silver/Emerald/Diamond/Black 2/Y
Abs the Machamp
machamp.gif

Years
I've been meaning to request this a while ago - But I somehow forgot D:

Anyways I decided not to do an ultimate swampert solo run for now since it would take too long for me to get x/y - so could that be moved to the single challenges instead? =)

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Update #1: Zapdos - Sapphire
So, I'm almost done with school for the year. I've got two exams left in the upcoming week (and the last one is pretty easy), so I should be able to play a lot more then. I am, however, going on vacation the same day and I'm going to have limited access to the internet. So I'm either going to complete quite a few challenges, or I'm going to be too busy sleeping in and doing basically nothing but lay around all day :)

Screens:
Spoiler:

Team:
145.png

Thunder the Quiet Zapdos (/) @ Lv.39
Ability: Pressure
Peck
Thundershock
Thunder Wave
Steel Wing

Years
Lord Helix completed on FR- I love love love omastar :3 I had some troubles with that coconut tree that my rival uses as a champion - but I finally resetted- outsped and OHKO'd it with Ice Beam after several tries.

Hall of fame:
Spoiler:

Final stats:

139.gif

Lord Helix|Male|Docile Nature|Shell Armor|Lvl 66
Rock Slide
Ice Beam
Bite
Surf

This one was almost completed- just had Kanto part left. Politoed completed on Gold- Yet another pure water type. Took me ages to get somewhat good moveset but it was worth it.

Hall of fame:
Spoiler:

Final stats:

186.gif

Kermit|Female|Lvl 72|@Leftovers
Rain Dance
Psychic
Surf
Strength

Last edited:
Years
I'd like to change my challenges from Solo to Ultimate for Venusaur and Flygon. I don't have access to X/Y so can I just go up to Gen V on emulators? If so then heres the plan;

Venusaur: Leaf Green (completed) - Soul Silver - Ruby - Diamond - Black
Flygon: Fire Red (completed) - Heart Gold - Emerald - Platinum - Black

Years
Well, it's been a long time since my last post here. It's because the whole May I was at some kind of internship in Germany (Project Erasmus+) :), but now back to updates!

I was a little tired of doing solos with NFEs, so I did a solo Darmanitan in White 2. It was pretty easy, the only problems I had at Humilau City Gym and with Darumaka's Hustle.
Spoiler:

555.png
Bob, Sassy, Sheer Force, lv. 82
-Fire Punch
-Belly Drum
-Thrash
-Superpower​

Then I did Durant solo in White 2, same, pretty easy, but Marlon again gave me some troubles with his always-burning Scald :|
Spoiler:

632.png
Flik, Hardy, Swarm, lv. 84
-Crunch
-Iron Head
-X-Scissor
-Dig

On a side note, I'm nearly done with my Remoraid ultimate solo with only X to do (3 badges in) ^^

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2022
Well Kabutops isn't working out too well, so I'm gonna switch Pokemon and start the ultimate challenge over. Go ahead and throw Kabutops down as a single challenge I guess.

Username: Blaziken42205
Partner Pokemon: Chinchou
Games: LeafGreen, Silver, Ruby, Pearl, White, Y

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Decided to do single Pokemon Ruby solo challenge. :>

Username: LatiasSoulDew
Partner Pokemon: Blaziken
Challenge: Single
Game(s): Pokemon Ruby

Here is the first part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHx2BJRmpSI

In the first part I saved the game after I got my Running Shoes and ready to leave Littleroot Town for the long journey.

Torchic (Male)
Ability: Blaze
Level: 8
Nature: Mild
- Scratch
- Growl
- Focus Energy

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Cloyster wasn't too bad.

Spoiler:

Haunter was suuuuuuper easy. Like the only problem was running out of PP in Rock Tunnel/Rocket Game Corner. 10/10 solo.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Finished the second part of my Blaziken Ruby solo challenge.

Here is the video link: [Link]

This part is a lot longer than the first part because I enjoyed playing and forgot to stop. Maybe I will use alarm to remind me next time. >_<

In this part I saved the game after I passed Petalburg Woods and got my Wailmer Pail at Route 104.

Torchic (Male)
Ability: Blaze
Level: 14
Nature: Mild
- Scratch
- Ember
- Focus Energy
- Growl

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Naturally, after doing such an easy solo in Haunter, I get paired up with Onix. Brock was easy since Onix comes with Screech, I was able to drop defenses while keeping mine in tact. Misty was...... ouch. Had to overlevel a TON to outspeed Starmie, and then pray for a Dig crit. Finally got it and this happened
094f573a07.png
Second time around I got lucky and tanked Water Gun (thank god no bubblebeam)
8ffc67a0ee.png

End game I messed up and used my last Ether on the 8 PP Earthquake instead of the 0 PP Rock Slide. Had to a bit of Struggling against Charizard. Thank god I had a full restore or I would have killed myself lol.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Updated the OP everyone! Make sure to double check for any mistakes and whatnot, hopefully I didn't make any. :P

Also when it comes to revives, I think I'm just going to make it an "optional" rule but I wait a little longer.
I'd like to change my challenges from Solo to Ultimate for Venusaur and Flygon. I don't have access to X/Y so can I just go up to Gen V on emulators? If so then heres the plan;

Venusaur: Leaf Green (completed) - Soul Silver - Ruby - Diamond - Black
Flygon: Fire Red (completed) - Heart Gold - Emerald - Platinum - Black
Unfortunately all ultimate challenges have to include either Pokemon X or Pokemon Y, you're probably going to have to just do single challenges until you can get your hands on one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back