• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could I Live There? - Pokémon edition

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years
  • Yes, it's a nice resort, villas by the water and a place where challenging battles are not far away.

While we are in Sinnoh, could you live in Hearthome city?

Years
  • Was thinking about it, but it has a church and I'm not interested in living that close to one and regularly hearing it's bells.

Nacrene City, Unova ?

Years
  • I'm not keen on living near a Volcano that either has yet to erupt, or already has erupted and could erupt again sooner or later. I'll pass.
    Plus if Entei runs past barking it'll erupt too =\

Olivine City, Johto ?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Yeah i would live there, it's very homey and intimate like a lot of Johto. It's by the sea, and has caring people in it, like the beautiful Jasmine, stopping everything she is doing to look after a sick pokemon.

Anistar city, Kalos?

Years
  • are we talkin before or after Giovanni leaves?
    If before then no hecking way, I don't wanna live near the Poke Mafia's base of operations.
    If after... honestly not a bad place to live otherwise, so I guess I could.

Cascarrafa, Paldea ?

Years
  • A city with fountains and lots of water ? I totally would!

Oort's Cloud (Insurgence) ?
    Spoiler:

Back