• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • coke is the international water anyway... there are countries without safe water to drink, but there will always be coke

however i'm trying to rid coke from my life and only drink them in occassions (like out for lunch and etc)... o.o;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I used to drink so much soda... but recently I've cut back on my soda intake. Now I drink water... a lot of water. Like now for instance... in the past few hours I already drank 4 bottles of water. And that's just recently. I did have some earlier too. But the only reason I drank so much now is because of my throat... which is starting to feel better btw! I can talk without my voice cracking all the time now!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I never really cared for bottled water (not to say it's bad, just a bit expensive for me...) I really haven't ever been able to taste a difference between the bottled stuff and regular...go figure :P

It's $1.00 where I live. I don't buy it much because it's 1/3 my daily allowance. I can't afford to lose that much. XD
    Bottled water...tastes a little unusual. :P
    That's probaly because I'm use to drinking regular water. My mom would always get water from the sink then boil it. After that she'll put it in the refrigerator.

Btw, it started raining for about 3 minutes already in NY. This is just crazy. It was so sunny in the afternoon.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • I just want to give a quick heads up to you guys that I have got a bit of a name change once again, but the only difference is that my name now has a space, as you can see.

Anyways, while I was sitting in my computer chair and posting on PC at 3:00 am in the morning, I kept thinking how funny it is how some people pick weird times to be the most active on PC, are you one of these people like me that won't be active when you'd think you would be, and would be active at outrageous times?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • That's awesome FT, before it was FlamingTorchic, and now it's Flaming Torchic. Pretty cool :).

What's the Topic, or do we have to make on up?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If I was allowed, I?d sleep during the day and stay up at night. I?m calmer posting when it?s quieter and late like that, but eh. So I?d like to, yeah. ^_^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Me too Kairi! The Night time is when I'm really active so I'd probably be more alert then, Giving me more time to sleep during the Day.

piglet

ROCK N' Roll
    Years
  • i drink milk,and apple juice and water,but i havent drank pop for 3 years now. the cafeine makes you stressed out,and the carbonation softens the enamel on your teeth and can cause it to chip,there are other bad things about it,but i just stopped,it was hard at first but now,its simple. i love milk tho,i drink like one gallon every 4 days or somthin.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Flaming Torchic said:
    Anyways, while I was sitting in my computer chair and posting on PC at 3:00 am in the morning, I kept thinking how funny it is how some people pick weird times to be the most active on PC, are you one of these people like me that won't be active when you'd think you would be, and would be active at outrageous times?
    Nothing wrong with that... last summer I wake up at 9 in the afternoon and sleep at 10 in the morning... Oh it was fun ;p At night time no one really restrains you, and I'm just by nature more hyper and active after midnight. Lol... fun times. Plus warcraft 3 is more fun when those crazy Korean players come online (and the annoying little kids who die once every minute is at bed) ^_^; But then I only see my parents for a few hours a day that summer... and adjusting to school time again was such a big pain...

Sadly... I can't do that this summer... volunteer and summer school... ;_;

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Sparks_67 said:
    Last night I was on till 3:30 and the computer was being screwy it was hilarous.
    I've been up until 3:30 AM before. Even 4:30 AM during the summer, since I don't have much else to do. :P But to make up for that I can sleep in until 10 AM to 12 PM. I think I woke up at 2 PM once last summer. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • When I was in, like, elementary school I would stay up until around 4 in the morning over the summer. And up until last summer I used to sleep in until noon. Literally noon... meaning I would wake up to my grandmother screaming, "ASHLEY! Lunch is ready!" except in Italian instead of English, but I can't think of how to translate it right now. But last summer I got myself to wake up at 9 to watch the old Pokemon episodes since I had just got back into it in May of lat year... so it's been a year now. Too bad I can't sleep in this summer... I have to work 3 days a week so I'll have to get up around 8. But the other days I'll most likely get up around 9 or 10 depending on how tired I am.

As for what time I go to sleep... well I used to have to go to my room at 10. But I would't go to sleep until midnight on schoolnights and weekends too. But ever since spring break when I got control of my dad's laptop and now I have my own, I can stay online late instead of just watching tv. Since I'm still sick... but I do feel much better! Especially compared to yesterday! I ended up falling asleep earlier and then waking up in the middle of the night. Friday night I feel asleep at 9 or 9:30 and my grandmother came in to turn off my light and I woke up... this was at around 12:30... so once I'm up I'm up so I came online until around 2 and since I was sick and all I went to sleep then...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    I'm glad your feeling much better Ashley!! But your still sick? No?

Hey Everybody, Read my Fan-Fic :) https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=8032
    Thanks... you know, I don't really know if I'm still sick or not. I must be though. My throat still hurts and I'm coughing a lot still. But I no longer have a headache! That was why I felt so sick before... so I do feel so much better! I can live with a sore throat for a little while... even if it's been a week today! Hmm...

Oh and I'll read it when I get a chance... I haven't done my homework yet and I don't want to have to stay up all night to work on it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back