• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems... [IC]

Which characters do you think should be shipped?

• Gray/Arryn

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gray/Val

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Gray/Tulip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gray/Shadow

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shadow/Arryn

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Shadow/Anna

• Shadow/Tulip

• Deacon/Anna

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Deacon/Lydia

• Alek/Arryn

• Rex/Lydia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rex/Anna

• Shadow/Val

• Alek/Melody

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Val/Arryn

• Jason/Tulip

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UnnecessaryLongName

"Honor is in the heart, not the name."
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    "Um.. So Gray... He's the leader... He's crazy powerful and he's kind of crazy... I teleported you out of there because he would probably try to start a fight and I really dont want you to leave..." she said smiling.

Jason nodded. "Smart. But I think I could talk him out of fighting - I've done similar before."

"So uh... I have something else to tell you. When they say im boy crazy... they aren't lying... I kissed Shadow and I liked him but hes a brother to me. I really liked Gray too but he's such an asshole... Then Darren and I were going to date but when I asked him if he wanted to be my boyfriend he said Sure if I wanted too... So I said never mind because I didn't think he really wanted too. And now I like you and I just met you like 10 minutes ago... So Im boy crazy but its over with all of them now. It probably looks really bad and if you run away and stay away from me I totally get it... I thought I should just be honest..." she said sighing after.

Jason smiled. "I like honesty. It's an amazing trait to have." So she kissed Shadow, huh? That didn't really bother him. Shadow was a great guy, and he didn't feel jealous. The Darren dude sounds like a real jerk, not even sharing feelings for Tulip, it seemed like. And Gray... well, the guy is sounding worse and worse, but Jason wanted to give him a chance. He had to be leader for some reason other then power... or maybe not. He looked into Tulip's eyes. "Don't worry, I won't leave you or stay away from you."
    As Tulip walked towards a tree to pick a berry, Jason glanced around her room. It was truly amazing. His jaw dropped slightly. It was like he died and went to heaven. And with Tulip, that might not be so bad.

"This is my room obviously... We aren't going to stay here very long but you're welcome to sleep here or I can get you another room. I don't like to sleep alone which is probably why Im so boy crazy... Im kinda an attention whore..."

I'd love to sleep here. It's amazing!" He answered gleefully. "I'd be better if we shared too..." He smiled, this time his dimples showed. "Now you don't have to be, cause you have all my attention."

"This is the most honest I've been with anyone..." she giggly remarked. Jason got off the bed and walked up to her. "Well, I'm being honest here when I say that I think I'm falling for you." He said, wrapping his arms around her.

"So. Any questions about me or about the group or about the house or anything really?"

He thought for a second, "Hmm.. well, if you teleport me back to them later, I'll ask the group my individual little questions. For now, lets enjoy our company."

Last edited:

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "Well, I'm being honest here when I say that I think I'm falling for you."

She started breathing a little heavier. She smiled, blushing.

"And Im absolutely falling for you... you're perfect..." she smiled. When he wrapped his arms around her she almost died. His arms were so firm and strong but still gentle. She wrapped her arms around him too. His dimples were wonderful. They were perfect. He was perfect.

"Hmm.. well, if you teleport me back to them later, I'll ask the group my individual little questions. For now, lets enjoy our company."

"Im sure they'll come back here... But okay sounds good... That sounds wonderful Jason." she blushed, biting her lower lip. She then leaned in and kissed him softly, but this kiss got more and more passionate. She slowly broke away looking into his eyes.

"Uh... w-would you like to go swimming or to the hot tub...?" she asked.

"We could talk and get to know each other better..." she smiles not letting go of him.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
    Years
  • SJXNEdb.png

Arryn; Ice & Dark

"How'd your days go?"

Arryn plucks the final C-Gear from Shadow's grasp and hands it over to Rex. "Shadow got some C-Gears for all of us so we can stay in contact." She points over at Anna. "That is Anna, our new addition to the group. We also have another, Jason, but Tulip whisked him off." Arryn puts down a finger with each passing event of the day.

"Oh, I also found a house that would suit us all perfectly. The guest room has a bed big enough for you, Rex." She grins at the last comment, glad that no one should be sleeping on the floor and would have their own bed.

She glances over at Shadow, remembering the robot and frowns, her attention returning to Rex. "Shadow was followed by a robot, of some sort. It exploded, almost hurting him and Anna in the process." Already shit has hit the fan and it's day one...

Last edited:

UnnecessaryLongName

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    "And Im absolutely falling for you... you're perfect..." she smiled.

Jason would smile back, but he already was smiling, and it was physically impossible to have a bigger smile. He softly squeezed her body against his own.
    "Im sure they'll come back here... But okay sounds good... That sounds wonderful Jason."

"You're wonderful." he began to say, before he was interupted by her kisses. Each one more passionate then the last. He held her face as they kissed, before she pulled apart and glanced into his eyes, which he returned the stare. It felt like forever. The two of them, alone, in the other.

"Uh... w-would you like to go swimming or to the hot tub...?" she asked. "We could talk and get to know each other better..."

Jason frowned. "I don't have swimming trunks. The one thing I don't have.." He looked down, but then got an idea. "Why don't we just stay here? This place is just as lovely as any with you."

Years
  • Rex

Rex looks over the C-Gear curiously. Apparently it's the plus-size model, compared to the one Arryn is wearing. He fiddles with the device, finding a way to change the color. He settles (unsurprisingly) on cobalt blue, honestly a little surprised how easy it's been to find things in both his size and favorite color in this town.

When Arryn reveals that Tulip already kidnapped their new guy, Rex just grunts in noncommittal acknowledgement. "Huh." Nothing that girl does could surprise him at this point.

"Oh, I also found a house that would suit us all perfectly. The guest room has a bed big enough for you, Rex." Arryn grins at him, and Rex barks out a laugh. "Ha! That would be a nice change of pace!"

The news of robots surprises him, and he glances over at Anna. "Robots now? This sounds like something out of science fiction. Except... we're products of genetic modification by a team of criminal scientists, so I guess I can accept it. How exactly did it explode? Can we smash them if more come after us, or will it be ranged energy attacks only?"

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "I don't have swimming trunks. The one thing I don't have.."

"Oh dont worry you can borrow a pair of my brothers if you want... Or we could stay here I just wanna talk and kiss you and stuff." she bit her lip, still smiling.

"So... how about you tell me... about your family if you have one... Three words to describe yourself and... what is your biggest turn on..?" she giggles.

She goes to her wooden dresser and goes through the drawers and takes out green swim trunks. They were actually her ex boyfriends but he didn't need to know that. She tossed them to her. She got on her tip toes and bit Jason's bottom lip gently then kissed him again. She rubbed his back softly.

shatteredxfrost

Years
  • SJXNEdb.png

Arryn; Ice & Dark

"Robots now? This sounds like something out of science fiction. Except... we're products of genetic modification by a team of criminal scientists, so I guess I can accept it. How exactly did it explode? Can we smash them if more come after us, or will it be ranged energy attacks only?"

Since she wasn't there, Arryn decides to fiddle with her C-Gear, wondering what other features can be used. What did Shadow say? Changes colour, has a map of every region, built in radio, Xtransceiver... what the hell is that? Looking for the option, Arryn presses the screen and she's suddenly staring at her face. Oh...

Using it as her mirror, Arryn pokes at her cheek below her eye, where the faint scar from Silph Co marks her skin. It's a good thing she's not insecure about her appearance, or she would spend an hour trying to cover it up, but, in a way, she is proud of it.

Exiting out of that, Arryn decides to sit on the fountain and bring up the radio, staring at the Radio Tower and listening intently to the news. Maybe something on here can give them a lead.

Last edited:

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Gray​

Everybody seemed to be occupied with there own buisness.

"I'm going to go get Tulip and the new guy." I said to the rest of the group.

I started to walk off, to the mansion, wondering what I'll say. Will I yell at them? Will I rough em up? Be civil? Commanding?

Before I knew It, I was at the mansion entrance. I soon began to realize that I have not taken a tour of the mansion, and if I enter now, There's no return for me. That's when I decided to summon Light, my conscious electric beast.

It looked at me, tilting its head, wondering what to do.

"Go look for Tulip, She'll be with some guy, Bring him as well. If they reject, Attack them. Try not to kill them."

I ordered it just before sitting in place. It followed my command and traveled through the mansions electric system, searching for it's targets.

Moments later, If found the room Tulip and Jason were in, and immediately showed itself, Standing before Tulip and Jason. It did not move. It did not blink. Just stood there, waiting for their actions before deciding on what it should do.

While that was happening, I also decided to fiddle around with my C-gear. There were so many features, so I wanted to learn all that I could.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow was deep in thought, but he soon realized that another person had approached the group. Shadow looked over and noticed Rex. Rex was holding bags of stuff. Two of his pokemon had been carrying things as well.

"Robots now? This sounds like something out of science fiction. Except... we're products of genetic modification by a team of criminal scientists, so I guess I can accept it. How exactly did it explode? Can we smash them if more come after us, or will it be ranged energy attacks only?" Rex asked. No one had answered.

He remembered the robot some, "The robot zoomed out. I destroyed it before it got close with aura sphere and I was able to smash the camera it had with my foot, but when I started to study it for a few seconds, it started ticking and I ran from it and it self destructed. They were built to spy and charge and explode after they gather what they want I think." Shadow told Rex.

Shadow walked over to his bag after all the C-Gears had been handed out. He still had a few if others ever joined. He looked at his old C-Gear that was in the bag.

It is a good thing I kept this. Otherwise it may have been impossible to find this many C-Gears, ones that were special at that. Not to mention I might be able to get a job or two from my employers if I can't find a job. However, it will be harder to get around the group without them finding out. I really don't want them to know.
    Shadow thought, as he placed the old C-Gear back into his bag.

Shadow had ordered them from his old employers on the train when he was away from the rest of the group. The people he worked for were based in Unova and Unova is the easiest place to get C-Gears. He had to pick them up at the market place on the roof.

Shadow watched Gray leave.

Join... then leave... I guess no one wants to go to the house yet. Only four of us are here now. Shadow yawned.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years

• Darren

Darren stepped up to the ring and looked at his opponent. Levi threw a pokeball into the air, sending out a Pidgeotto. Darren looked down at Houndoom, "Ready?", Houndoom gave a nod and jumped into the ring. A bell rang and Pidgeotto flew toward Houndoom. Houndoom stood still and watched as the bird approached it. "Wing attack!" Levi ordered as he punched the air. C'mon Houndoom, you know what to do. Pidgeotto's wings glowed white as it approached Houndoom. Houndoom jumped up and grabbed Pidgeotto's wing with it's teeth, pulling it down. Pidgeotto flapped it's wings launching a gust attack that sent Houndoom sliding back. Houndoom spit out a flamethrower that got thrown back by the wind. "Pidgeotto! Keep up the gust!" Levi yelled. Darren looked at Levi who was grinning. Guess he thinks he's gonna win. Think again. "Houndoom! Shadow Ball!". Houndoom stopped the ineffective flamethrower and tilted it's head as it looked at Darren. "Seriously? Shadow Ball? What kind of idiot uses a ghost attack on a normal pokemon?!" Levi mocked Darren. Just wait. Darren tilted his head toward the bird flapping it's wings, signaling for Houndoom to attack. Houndoom shrugged and launched a Shadow Ball at the bird pokemon. The Shadow Ball broke through the Gust and hit Pidgeotto, doing no damage to it. Houndoom saw the break in Pidgeotto's defenses and fire another flamethrower. The flamethrower landed a direct hit, knocking the bird pokemon down. Houndoom ran in for a final bite attack. "Aerial Ace!" Pidgeotto disappeared as it's trainer yelled. Houndoom stopped and looked around to find Pidgeotto. Pidgeotto re-appeared behind Houndoom and flew underneath the canine, knocking Houndoom off it's feet. Pidgeotto disappeared again and struck Houndoom as it stood up, knocking it back down. Darren grit his teeth as he watched Houndoom get knocked down over and over. There has to be some way to counter this. Wait... Darren caught a glimpse of Pidgeotto just before it fully appeared and struck Houndoom again. Darren watched as Pidgeotto disappeared to launched another Aerial Ace. "Houndoom! Iron Tail three o'clock!". Houndoom stood up and whipped it's tail around. Pidgeotto flew to Houndoom and was struck in the face with the canine's glowing tail.

"We have a winner!" A man yelled as Pidgeotto fell to the ground and fainted. Houndoom walked up to Darren, "Doom houndoom doom". Darren pat the pokemon on the head, "Good job buddy. Looks like we get to keep fighting." Darren looked down at his C-Gear as he got a text. "Guess we're not staying in the mansion tonight Houndoom." Darren tapped the screen to send a text back.

Will probably be late. Currently in tournament.

Darren looked up at the other Houndoom owner who smirked at Darren. I really hope I get to beat him...

UnnecessaryLongName

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    "Oh dont worry you can borrow a pair of my brothers if you want... Or we could stay here I just wanna talk and kiss you and stuff." Tulip said as she bit her lip.

"That'd be great, thanks. I hope they fit me though." he kissed her cheek. He loved the lip biting. "Kissing sounds perfect, no matter what we do."

"So... how about you tell me... about your family if you have one... Three words to describe yourself and... what is your biggest turn on..? she asked.

He paused for a moment, thinking. "Well, my only family is Whimsy, but I hope to grow it soon." Three words, huh? "I think... Passionate, maybe... Gaurdian. And the last one.. hmm..." He thought for a while then looked into Tulips eyes. "Lover." To the last question, Jason shrugged his shoulders. "You, probably." he said, winking.

As he answered her questions, she dug out a pair of her "brothers" trunks. Why would her brothers trunks be in here? He asked himself. Nevermind, it doesn't really matter to me. "Hope you don't mind," he said, as he began changing. As he finished changing, she wrapped her arms around him and bit his lip, but his attention was more on the new arrival. It was just standing there. Looking soulessly at us. Jason frowned, slightly annoyed. Of course I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself...

"What the hell is that thing...?" Jason asked to himself, outloud. While he didn't want to fight this thing, Jason wasn't afraid to if it was hostile. He was surrounded by his element - he felt strong in here. He could beat it - at least, he hoped he could. "What do you want? Can you even understand me?" Jason scratched his head. This would be pointless if he couldn't understand me. "Do you know what this is, Tulip?" he asked, turning back to her.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• "Wow... He's so perfect. Just everything about him is perfect. I think I love him... wait...love? thats.. thats serious... love is crazy... i just met him... But I mean look at him... Crazy, Wild, Midnight black hair. Its soft too... His eyes are ocean blue... they are so calming and amazing. He has little cute freckles and is so tan. His adams apple is there but not like too far out but enough to show hes a real man... His chest is what my dreams are made of. Amazing collar bones, great pecks and abs. His arms are amazing... Strong and firm but gentle. He has big hands and i love them..He has a cute little butt, strong legs... If we had kids they would be so perfect... So attractive. Thats just on the outside... Hes probably such an amazing hybrid... I love his personality already... Hes such a romantic... Flirtatious just like me... I really like him... Fuck it. Ill say it. I love him.I think I love him. Maybe he'll ask me to be his girlfriend... Id love that so much." Tulip thought, getting lost in her mind.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Shadow sat on the fountain near Arryn. He was staring into the ground.

"So... why are we still here anyway? I guess we should probably head to the new house." Shadow said as he looked at Rex, Arryn, and Anna.

Wait... Something doesn't feel right.

He heard a thunder rumble in the distance that shattered the somewhat quietness of the city. Shadow quickly looked in the sky. Clouds were being dragged across the sky. Something definitely wasn't right.

Oh no...

Shadow looked at Arryn, "Go ahead and go to the house. We will meet you there. If you don't mind, take my hat, bag and jacket please. They will only get in the way." Shadow said.

He left his hat and bag on the fountain. Arryn still held his jacket.

"Don't interfere. I will bring the balance, as that is what my typing is. Fighting and Dark. Yin and Yang, just like a Pangoro."

Shadow grabbed a poke ball from his side and threw it in the air.

"Noivern, I need your help one last time for the day. After this you can rest for the rest of the night." Shadow told Noivern as it appeared from the ball.

Noivern nodded. Shadow jumped onto Noivern's back and they flew away.

Shadow brought up his C-Gear as he flew through the air on Noivern. He quickly found Tulip's name in the list and clicked on it.

He started typing the message to her.

Tulip. I need you to listen to me. I need you to trust me. I know we haven't known each other very long, but you remind me so much of my sister. I love you, but as my little sister and I don't won't you getting hurt. I know you have some good powers, I saw them with my own eyes on the train. You cannot do anything in the coming storm. You need to leave the mansion and get away from it as quickly as possible. You are not safe. Don't worry about your family. I will make sure they are ok. I'll see you back at the house Arryn got us. She sent the address to all of us via text.

Shadow hit the send button and looked at his hand. He could feel pure power raising, but enough where he could control it for now. He headed off in the direction that the clouds were being dragged.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Rex

Rex had been standing to the side, thinking things over. On some level he knew things would still be complicated here in Johto, but this was more than he expected. He barely gives the thunder any thought, but Shadow seems very upset by it.

"Don't interfere. I will bring the balance, as that is what my typing is. Fighting and Dark. Yin and Yang, just like a Pangoro."

Don't interfere with what? Bring balance to what? The storm? Can he control the weather? What does Pangoro have to do with anything? Rex has so many questions, but before he can ask any, Shadow flies away on his Noivern.

Rex glances over at Hawk. "Must be nice to be able to fly, huh? I need a bigger bird, one that can actually carry me." He returns his two birds, picking up his satchel, Shadow's bag, and the stolen cake. He puts Shadow's hat on to carry it, offering Arryn a hand up.

"I guess we should head over to our new house, then? I have no idea where he's going, or what he's talking about, but we can discuss it later."

Last edited:

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • Annabel

Anna started looking over before she had nodded and started to stand up, looking over at Rex and nodded. "Yeah. We should start heading over there now." She replied, rubbing the back of her neck and smiled slightly. She let out a soft sigh and stretched her back out a bit. 'I hope he will be okay...' She thought to herself before grabbing her own bag.

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• When Tulip snapped back into reality she noticed Jason was gone and her C gear was buzzing.

Tulip. I need you to listen to me. I need you to trust me. I know we haven't known each other very long, but you remind me so much of my sister. I love you, but as my little sister and I don't won't you getting hurt. I know you have some good powers, I saw them with my own eyes on the train. You cannot do anything in the coming storm. You need to leave the mansion and get away from it as quickly as possible. You are not safe. Don't worry about your family. I will make sure they are ok. I'll see you back at the house Arryn got us. She sent the address to all of us via text.

Tulip took a deep breathe deciding weather she should trust Shadow or go with Jason.

This will probably end up in a fight... I need to stop interfering... Let the men be men. I cant emasculate Jason... Ill go to the house. Tulip thought deciding to leave. She grabbed her purse and went to her huge window opening it. She grabbed a pen and a piece of paper.

Jason,
    I love you.
    Much Love, Tulip

She created a vine rope, wrapping it around the tree and climbing out the window, down the vine and hopping to the ground.

She looks up to the window and sighs.

"Good luck baby..." Tulip said quietly.

Tulip took a breath and starting running, she ran and ran, until she got to the tall golden fence. She blows a kiss at the ground. Vines erupt from around her and create a bridge over the fence. She runs over the bridge and through the Forrest. She was surrounded by her element and it was great. Some light shined through the branches hitting her skin.

She kept running until something bit at her ankle. She fell into the dirt, and let out a scream. Her ankle was caught in a metal trap. She pried it off and wiped off some of the blood with a leaf. She heard a crack and whipped her head around.

"H-hello...? Who's there?!" Tulip cried out charging a moon blast.

"No one... You're alone..." A woman came out of the shadows with a smirk. Her clothes were nice. This purple crop topped sweater, black jeans. She blew something out of her hand and it fell on top of me. It was a purple powder... Poison powder!

Could she be a hybrid too? Tulip thought as she started to feel sick.

"Step 1. Poison her. Step 2 knock her out. Step 3 ditch her poke balls and shit. Step 4 take her back to HQ."

She raised one hand over her head and a toxic bubble started to form. Then she forced her palm in Tulips direction, drenching her in an acidic, toxic goo. Gunk Shot.

Tulip threw up on the ground, her eyes becoming heavy. She had a double weakness too Poison. Everything got foggy... Then darkness.

"Goodnight Precious." The woman said. She patted Tulip down, taking off her C-gear and throwing it in the dirt. She took the purse off of Tulips body and threw that in the dirt too.

"Zubat!Golbat!Crobat! Assist me!" The woman screams, then out of no where. Thousands of Zubat,Golbat, and Crobats came flying. The woman sat on Tulips back as the Bat Pokemon took them to the sky. They flew up in the sky where no where could see them until they came down to HQ.

Four grunts came out of the building grabbing Tulip's body and taking her inside. They take her to a small dark room. She had cuff's on her hands, feet and a head piece that covered her lips. The guards put her in a spandex white outfit and tossed her in the room. A doctor came into her room and injected her with several needles. They also brought in a small salad and left it on the ground for Tulip to eat when she awoke.

Hours later Tulip's eyes slowly fluttered. She was on a sedative so she was very mellow and numb. She slowly ate the salad and stood up. Doctors came in and brought a bed. They put Tulip on the bed and hooked her up to a machine. One going into her veins. It was pumping a purple liquid into her. The writing on the bed said Stage 1 poison.

Stage 1 is the weak stuff. If she can handle that without dying then they bump it up too Stage 2, then Stage 3 so on and so on until she builds an immunity to poison. Then they can start to make her become a third poison type too.

Once they built her strength, they would start to turn her evil they had a plan and they were ready to follow through with the plan.

"How long will the whole thing take? Until shes a third poison type and shes my bitch?" Archie asked with a grin, looking in at a Sleeping Tulip.

"Id say... three to four weeks..." Giovanni said calmly.

"J-jason...A-arryn...S-shadow...d-d-darren... someone... anyone... help me...." Tulip whispered.

Last edited:

shatteredxfrost

Years
  • SJXNEdb.png

Arryn; Ice & Dark

The thunder roars so loudly that Arryn, annoyed by the loud rumbles, turns the volume up on the radio.

Arryn lowers the volume on her C Gear as Shadow speaks: "So... why are we still here anyway? I guess we should probably head to the new house." He stands and pauses, staring up at the sky and clearly upset by something.

Just as she's about to ask what's wrong, his head whips towards her, "Go ahead and go to the house. We will meet you there. If you don't mind, take my hat, bag and jacket please. They will only get in the way."

She had been leaning on his jacket that was folded over her lap and she distractedly shuts off her C Gear. What the hell is happening?

Don't interfere. Well, those words are all but baiting her but... Shadow is upset enough that she listens to him, thinning her lips to stop herself from saying 'I'll go with you'. He sends out his Noivern and they fly off in a rush.

"Must be nice to be able to fly, huh? I need a bigger bird, one that can actually carry me." Rex helps her up from the fountain. Rex bends to retrieve his own stuff and help carry Shadow's, even placing his hat on.

"I guess we should head over to our new house, then? I have no idea where he's going, or what he's talking about, but we can discuss it later."

"It's this way," Arryn points towards the East and begins walking, looking over her shoulder at both Anna and Rex. "The walk is kind of far, but that's probably a good thing, right?" Being a fair distance away from people is the safest bet.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
  • Joint Post​

=Gray=
    =Jason=
    =Shadow=
    ____________________________​

Jason studied Light, who still did not move and inch since his arrival. Pure electricity... but it looks weak. I can scare it off. Carefully sliding out of Tulip's grasp, Jason put his hand over his whip, ready to draw it. He takes two steps forward, preparing to launch the attack. Jasons fingers where grasped around the handle to his whip. He aimed his focus right underneath Light, and summoned a Power Whip there, hitting the beast and causing it to stumble. With sleek movement, Jason lashed out with his hip, directly hitting Light. When it stood back up, it looked at Jason for a second before dashing out of the room. Exhaling, Jason slide off his bag, as he didn't need it at the moment - it would only slow him down. He began to trail the beast, making sure it left the house. His hair was filled with static electricity from the air alone, giving him an even crazier look. As he approached the front door, which was left open, he noticed Light walking up to someone familiar. Jason paused for a moment. Gray!? he said to himself, more then sightly ticked off now. "He better have a good reason, I swear to Arceus.." Jason walked out the door to Gray, just within whipping distance. "Hello there, leader" He said in a sarcastic tone.
    ==========
    Light came to me as if it Has killed Tulip and the new guy. Impossible... I saw no explosions... If light really wanted to kill them, It would have made a flashier sign. My train of thought has been interrupted by an unfamiliar voice.

"Hello there, leader" Is what has been heard. I looked up from light, gazing at this unknown man.

"Leader? Ah... You must be the new guy." I inferred as light jumped back into my body. As it had done so, I received all of its memories. Once the collection of thoughts have been gathered, I began walking towards Jason, closing the distance between us.

"To think that you would go up against Light... You must not know who you're dealing with. But don't worry, I'll deal with you later. Who I'm really looking for, Is Tulip. So... If you would..." I paused, Now in front of him. I place my hand on his shoulder.

"Out of my way." I demanded, Shoving him away from the door entrance with more than necessary force.
    ==========

"Leader? Ah... You must be the new guy."

Jason nodded as Gray walked up to him.

"To think that you would go up against Light... You must not know who you're dealing with. But don't worry, I'll deal with you later. Who I'm really looking for, Is Tulip. So... If you would..." Jason looked at him, then at his hand, which was placed on his shoulder. Suddenly, Jason felt himself pushed to the side. He lost his footing and fell to the ground. Jason grimaced. He placed his hand on the ground, and plantlife started growing from his hand towards Gray, stopping at his feet. Vines grew around his feet, and spread even farther. He slowly stood up, growing vines around his legs.

"You're not gonna touch her." He said, staring Gray in the eyes. He raised his whip hand, and went down and stroke Gray across the face.

==========

I tried to walk once he fell to the floor, However, plants were growing rapidly across my feet, entangling itself around me, stopping me in my tracks.

"You're not gonna touch her." Jason told me, followed by a lash from his whip.

It stung once the whipped struck my face. I imagine a red mark would appear across my face. This triggered my impulsive desire for bloodshed. I growled at Jason, infuriated by his desire to challenge me once I place my left hand across the part of my face that stung.

Little crackles of electric sparks snapped around me. I wasn't able to move, However, my lighting could. First I had to regain movement, otherwise I'm just subject to his whip, Suddenly a loud BANG was heard across the city as a relatively large mass of lightning struck down from the sky onto my body, instantly frying the plants that held me down.

"Thunder." Is what I growled.

My eyes were locked with Jason's. His motive and mine were shown by our two different expression. His was to protect, mine was to slaughter.

I began to charge myself up, slowly, as the Thunder I suddenly summoned took more power than was expected.
    ==========

"Thunder."

A lighting bolt struck down on Gray. Jason lost his balance, and vision became blurry. All he could focus on was the ringing in his ears. His heart beat against his chest as he covered his ears with his hands, which began to glow a light green. He was using Aromatherapy. His ears immediately lessened the ringing, enough for him to focus and think. Not only did Gray just summon a huge lightning bolt, but it looked like he was charging up another one. Jason regained his balance, and noticed that the vines that held down Gray were disintegrated. He had to stop him from charging somehow. He summoned a cloud of leaves, and sent them flying towards Gray. Hopefully this does the trick...

"Leaf Storm!" He yelled out, flicking his wrist towards Gray. A few hundred leaves followed his command, flying right at Gray.

==========

In order to avoid the in coming leaves, I had to halt my charge and focus on defense. All I needed was a little more power, So I let the tremendous amount of leaves, swallow me as I continued my surge for power.

"Tch."

Clean cuts were all I received from these incredibly sharp leaves, but now, I was ready. I soon became engulfed in a Blue sphere, which deflected the remaining leaves.

Once all the leaves were done coming at me, The sphere's light grew stronger and the Earth's magnetic field was being used to my advantage. The sphere of blue electricity, which held me, floated above the ground before hurling itself at Jason.
    ==========

Jason stared as Gray simply took the razor-sharp leaves, making it seem like they were just a simple nuisance. Jason continued to hail down leaves on Gray, hoping that the several cuts would take its toll. Jason stopped the assault when Grays body became engulfed in the blue sphere, and instead, readied several Power Whips right beside him. He started to walk away from Gray, as the further he was, the more time he'd have to aim his plan. The sphere began to levitate before hurling itself towards Jason. With a quick swing of his fist, the Power Whips all sprouted from the ground, slamming into the sphere with great force. While the vines disinterested, their power knocked Gray off his course and made him crash into Tulip's mansion.

Crouching low to the ground, Jason slowly approached the crash site, whip in hand. Smoke quickly replaced the air around. Tiny fires burned in Jason's generated terrain and in Tulip's house. Waving the smoke out of his face, Jason stood in the new, unwelcome entrance to Tulip's mansion. Crouching down, he slowly entered the newly decorated kitchen. The table was completely snapped in two and both pieces flung to the opposite side of room. The floor looks like the earth cracked right down to the middle. The whole room was in pieces - glass shattered, wood burning, etc. Jason's eyes followed the cracked earth, all the way to the end. This is where Gray laid, in the middle of a crater. A motion in the corner of his eye caught his attention. A woman, probably Tulip's mother. He motioned with his free hand for her to leave. When she ran away screaming, Jason turned back to Gray. His whip ready to strike, Jason walked towards Gray.

Things are only gonna get messier. He thought, lashing out with his whip and a Power Whip combo.

==========

My irritation soon became excitement. I haven't fought like this in forever! I smack my hand on to the ground, and a strike of electricity deflected each strike Jason has made, However he deflected all my attacks as well... This was getting us nowhere, and I was becoming tired.

I leaped out of the hole, and activated my volt absorb ability, Dashing out of the destroyed kitchen. As I dashed around the non-destroyed parts of the house, the electricity that Tulip's parents had payed for was being absorbed by me.
    ==========
    Jason cursed as Gray ran away from him. He better not be going for Tulip... he screamed inside his head. He slammed his hand so hard on the ground he heard a small crack, but he didn't even noticed - he was focused on protecting Tulip. Grass spread all over the house - faster then it's ever done before. Within a minute the whole house was covered in vines, flowers and other plants. I looked like Tulip's room took over. He's not getting out this time.

"STOP RUNNING, GRAY!" Jason screamed out. "OR I'LL MAKE YOU!" Jason walked calmly throughout the house, searching for Gray. As he searched, he noticed the lights getting dimmer and dimmer. Soon, he could ear the crunching of leaves just around the corner. He readied his attack when the lights completely went out - leaving Jason standing in the dark, no longer sure of his surroundings. He could still sense something just around the corner. Jason gulped as he slowly crept around the corner.

==========

Jason was surrounded in sheer darkness.

"Running? Me? Run from you?..." a voice echoed through the darkness. "To think you'd be dumb enough to follow me... Actually, You're stupid for fighting me." I told him, I stalked my prey from somewhere within the shadows.

I tap the walls lightly with my hand, Sending small electrical waves that lit up the room. And as it done, Vaguely Revealed behind the corner, was Light, staring into Jason's soul. Once Jason realized my plan, Light jumped up to him, Thunderfanging his arm.
    ==========
    Screeching out in pain, Jason thrashed around, swinging his arm widely, trying to knock Light off his arm, to no avail. Attempting to punch the creature off, Jason swung with his good fist and immediately got shocked. Cursing at himself, Jason turn and ran towards a wall and smashed Light against it, and then summoning a power whip to wrap itself around light. Jason tried to pull his arm free, but the beast still held on. Biting his lip, he put his foot on the wall for pulling power, Jason yanked his arm free of the death drip. Tumbling onto the ground, Jason examined his wound. Not only did he not feel anything from paralysis. His skin and muscle torn, blood dripping down his arm. He glanced over at Light, who was struggling to get out of his trap.

"I've scared off this thing before!" Jason exclaimed towards the darkness. "Time to end it!" Jason summoned even more vines, wrapping themselves around Light. They began to tighten. "How long do you think it'll take before he pops?!"

==========

Jason continues to squeeze Light until it eventually bursts into tiny fragments of electricity. After remaining still on the ground for a few seconds in pieces, It slowly crossed the floor and made its way to my body, which was revealed due to its burst.

"Why do you continue to fight me?" I asked him, wanting to know. "I'm ready to end you once and for all..." I told him once I finished absorbing Light. I clenched my fists and as I did, Electricity blades formed on them.

I ran towards him, with my electric blades ready to stab him in the chest.

==========

"Why do you continue to fight me?" Gray asked him, but he remained silent. "I'm ready to end you once and for all..."

Jason backed away as Gray ran towards him, preparing for his attack. Jason nimbly dodged his strike for his chest, and continued to back up against the wall. He eyed Gray carefully, anticipating an attack. He took this time to answer. "Why? Because you threaten Tulip and I with your beast, and I'm not letting harm come to her." He spat towards Gray. "Scum like you shouldn't even be in her life."

He smirked while he said his next line. "Also, because you're pretty easy to fight."

==========

"I'm pretty easy to fight? So far, You've only been able to take down my beast... You're provocation is pathetic." I said to him as I pointed a finger at him.

Little sparks shot at him from my finger, but they weren't harmful. Instead, The sparks circled him, and made him float. I had then ran toward him after flicking my wrist, which send him crashing through the wall, landing on the ground outside of Tulips mansion.

I jumped out, landing near Him. He was still caged within my powerful Electricity.
    ==========

Shadow flew looked at the clouds toward Tulip's mansion, lightning was striking every now and the with with the sound of thunder. There was some wind and leaves flying around, probably due to a leaf storm. Noivern looked at Shadow with a questionable and worried look.

"Don't worry, I didn't train all day yesterday with Lucario for nothing." Shadow said.

Shadow held his hands and front of him balled into fists, touching one another. He moved them apart. With a glowing blue light, a massive bone club formed.

"I learned Bone Rush for this exact purpose. To counter Gray if it came to it. Hopefully I don't have to use it on him, but if he is angry, I will be forced to use it."

At that moment, a lightning bolt tried to strike Shadow, but quickly he blocked the lightning with the bone. The bone grounded out the lightning.

"Noivern, head lower. We are too high at the moment." Shadow announced.

Noivern agreed as the descended.

He could see destruction from the sky that was caused by a battle between Gray and Jason. He looked down, not seeing Tulip involved. "Good, looks like she got away."

Then he could see destruction of the mansion.

"Damn those idiots!" Shadow yelled.

He quickly looked around the ground to see if he could spot the two idiots who were destroying a mansion, not caring for anyone who remained. He spotted them. Jason was caged by Gray's power, and seemed to be floating. He saw Gray near him, possible getting ready to finish Jason off. Shadow let some of Pure Power out as he got closer. A dark aura covered his body, but his eyes didn't change color as he didn't allow that much power out.

Finally he got to them. He clenched the massive bone in his hand and jumped off Noivern above them.

"ENOUGH!" Shadow yelled as he came down hard on the ground with a dragon pulse that he used to land with enough force and energy to break the two apart. The dragon typed explosion created a small crater in the ground and sent a shockwave all around him, blowing smaller trees that were close by over and blowing out all of the ground floor windows out that were also close by. He landed in a squat.

Shadow then stood up in the center of the small, shallow crater, anger in his eyes.

"Are you two insane!? Do you not care about ANYONE in the mansion!? Tulip's family may be gone. But what about all the maids and butlers!?" Shadow yelled, glaring at both of them, clenching the large bone in an even tighter clench.

==========

"Are you two insane!? Do you not care about ANYONE in the mansion!? Tulip's family may be gone. But what about all the maids and butlers!?"

"Oh? Look who's decided to join the Fray... Shadow... Nice of you to join us, I'm about to kill off this insolent fool. Care to lend me a hand?" I asked him, expecting him to finish him off with me.

==========

I looked at Gray as if he had gone mad.

"No. I am here to stop you two. There is no reason for any of this. This is stupid and a waste of our power. You don't have to kill every single person you fight. Both of you are reckless."

Shadow said walking out of the crater toward Gray, "Back down Gray. You can't beat me. Not now. If you want to kill him, your going to have to go through me. I am not taking sides, but I am not going to allow you to hurt allies. I said it was up to you to choose if you want him in the group. But I will not allow you to kill him. I will break both of you if you continue and I will drag you back to the house Arryn got for us to keep us safe from those that may watching."

Shadow looked back at Jason who was still trapped and then back at Gray. Shadow's speed boost had been rising even though he wasn't actively moving till now.

==========

"Back down Gray. You can't beat me. Not now. If you want to kill him, your going to have to go through me. I am not taking sides, but I am not going to allow you to hurt allies. I said it was up to you to choose if you want him in the group. But I will not allow you to kill him. I will break both of you if you continue and I will drag you back to the house Arryn got for us to keep us safe from those that may watching." Is what he said to me, Threatening me.

"A bold statement... Hmph, If you do as you say, Do you really think you can handle me when I get better? I may be weak now, Because of my fight with Jason, But I remember things... And I'll remember what you've done to me. You'll end up like that weakling in the cage." I said to Shadow as I pointed to Jason.

"So, Lets see what you'll do!!" I said to him, charging for an attack as I ran to him. My body felt heavy, My vision was hazed, I was weakening.

==========

"You're a fool." Shadow spat as Gray charged at him.

Shadow quickly took a baseball batting stance with the giant bone in his hands he had formed with the move bone rush. Gray got in range and Shadow swung the bone hard, crashing into Gray's right side, sending him flying off toward the woods. Shadow quickly ran where Gray was flying toward, getting there before Gray did with speed boost. Shadow swung the bone again, crashing into Gray again, sending him back toward where he had come from. Shadow used speed boost one final time and stopped at the crater he at formed when he arrived. He held the giant bone over his head and brought it down hard into Gray's stomach and slammed him into the ground, creating a larger crater. Dust and rock exploded form the impact and starred down at Gray who was laying on the ground.

"I told you I would break you and you failed to listen. If you ever try to attack me in the future, I will fight. I will protect this group form anyone and everyone, even if that is you Gray." Shadow said.

Shadow walked away from Gray and was now between both Jason and Gray.

"Imagine if Arryn or Tulip, Anna or Rex were in here. They would have been caught it the destruction that both of you caused. You could have hurt wild pokemon, harmless people, friends, family. Anyone! Look around! Look at the destruction you two caused. All of it is pointless! Can we honestly afford to be fighting one another!? We have maniacs after us for Arceus sake! Yet you two have a petty fight when we are allies! We need all the help we can get and fighting amongst ourselves will get us all killed! Remember who the true enemy is! I am no leader, but will keep the peace between us. And if I have to break every single bone in your body, I will." Shadow finished, letting his power settle down.

"Luckily I was able to tell Tulip to leave in time. She should be waiting for us back at the house." Shadow said as he looked at both Gray and Jason.

==========

Gray has been knocked out. The bone that Shadow used was super effective, dealing more than what it should have done.

Shadow has fainted due to loss of stamina.

The fight between Gray and Jason has been ended by Shadow.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Shadow:

Dream....
    Shadow was in a mist of darkness. He walked through mist, seeing a light. He walked toward it. Her heard deep laughing, an evil laugh.

A picture of chaos entered his head. People were being slaughtered by swords. Quick and Powerful. His eye went wide as he saw the figure in the center, who was the cause. It was him. His body was completely surrounded by a dark aura. An evil aura. His eyes had no anger, no sadness, no joy, no nothing. They were completely void of any emotion.

The image change to a tall man with short hair and a suite. The man looked at Shadow. A completely evil and mad grim crossed the mans face.

"Gi..giovanni!" Shadow yelled.

The imagine of Giovanni laughed as darkness started to swallow Shadow.

"No! No!!!"

Shadow jumped awake and was breathing hard, "No!!"

Noivern Noi. The dragon bat cried, nudging at Shadow's face.

Shadow looked at Noivern, "Thank you Noivern... I... I am not sure what happened."

Shadow struggled to his feet. He fell back to the ground, but Noivern caught him. He waited for a minute and stood again, this time with no help. He looked at Gray and Jason, both fainted from the fighting.

Shadow looked at the damage he had caused, "H... how.... I... I didn't use that much power. Bone rush shouldn't have been that powerful..."

Shadow looked at his hand, a crack went down the center of his sister's pendant that was in his glove.

"Oh no.... no no no." Shadow said as he fell on his butt and stared at his sister's cracked pendant.

"Pure Power... it is becoming worst... I... I don't know how much longer I can control it." Shadow said.

Noivern... Noi noi... Noivern Noi.

"Your right. Come on let's get to the house. I can't dwell on the past. Noivern return. You need to rest." Shadow said, knowing his anger had gotten the best at him. Wanting to hit Gray as hard as he could.

Noivern nodded as the red light absorbed it. Shadow got to his feet again. And walked over to Gray and put him on his shoulder so he could carry him. He was tired, but he knew he had to get them to safety.

"Lucario, come out. I need some help."

Lucario appeared. Lucario walked over to Jason and picked him up.

"Alright. Let's go." Shadow said as they headed toward the house, away from the ruins of the mansion.

Last edited:

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years

• BOOM!

Tulips eyes shot open and she whipped hear head around looking around. She looked down at her arms, poison getting pumped into her veins by an IV. The bag said "Stage 4" on it.

"Where am I?" Tulip screamed looking around. She couldn't move, she was strapped to the bed. A grunt came inside of the room and undid her straps. Tulip slowly got out of the bed and stood up. The grunt pulled her through the white hallways and brought her to a chair. He pushed her into the chair and tied her down. He put a head gear device on her that went over her whole head. The machine turned on and started sending the memory's somewhere deep inside of her subconscious. After about 5 hours, they started placing new, fake images in Tulip's mind.

"Your name is Orchid. You are dating Archie. You will do whatever he asks you to do. You work for Giovanni. You will do anything he asks you to. You are Orchid, Orchid is evil. You are dating Archie. You're his slave. You work for Giovanni and will do anything he asks you to do.

It looped those words, over and over, and over and over and over.

Back