• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dat april fools. such disappoint. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
  • Who cares about any servers when we have a beautiful diamond like you here in PC

Lets change the threads subject to how awesome and cool Forever is

Lets change the threads subject to how awesome and cool Forever is

awesome and cool Forever is

awesome and cool Forever is

Nope.jpg

hah you thought I was gonna enlarge awesome and cool huh

Years
  • It's okay staff. As someone who's been here for all the crazy pranks, I appreciate a simple April Fools. <3

Now that Chit Chat Cafe closure, we need to talk about that... :p

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Did you really have to post this thread? :\ Maybe I'm just kinda sore because it took a while to get all the staff together and then for Audy and I (mostly Audy in fairness) to write the over 1000 lines of code that it took to change these forum names for the sake of one day.

I'll turn it off for you if you're really bothered by it, but... idk. I feel like it was nice that we did something simple this year and that it doesn't always have to be massive. These things are supposed to be a bit of fun, not something for people to pick flaws with since they're not disruptive enough or whatever.

or maybe i'm just grumpy or something idk.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    A couple of other good ones I saw:

"HOENN REMAKES CONFIRMED! Haha, you wish."

"Don't get a Mac. Just go get a Cordelia instead."

I'm fond of this one myself.

I actually like this one. I'm still here on this day and I normally just leave. Something small that doesn't make the site feel unusable is nice.

Honestly, Cassino, that really means a lot coming from you! Thanks so much. ♥

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I thought it was soooooo lame until I saw they change. Some of them are sooooo ♥♥♥♥ing funny. Love it.

You did good kids.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Next year we'll make balloons fly out your computer screen and flying elephants to appear at your door, we promise.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
  • Did you really have to post this thread? :\ Maybe I'm just kinda sore because it took a while to get all the staff together and then for Audy and I (mostly Audy in fairness) to write the over 1000 lines of code that it took to change these forum names for the sake of one day.

I'll turn it off for you if you're really bothered by it, but... idk. I feel like it was nice that we did something simple this year and that it doesn't always have to be massive. These things are supposed to be a bit of fun, not something for people to pick flaws with since they're not disruptive enough or whatever.

or maybe i'm just grumpy or something idk.

Don't listen to the complainers it was a good april fools joke

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Haaah, I am very amused with the titles xD
    Going to be refreshing for more!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back