• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Note Mafia [Game Over]

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
  • Thank lord it is still day phase!

Anyway, right now I am really going to go with my gut, my apologies but I need you to be down.

[Arrest]Bard

I have my eyes on a few select, but right now is not the time. And I am not going to interogate Gio as it is useless.

Years
  • Finally I'm back from vacation! I'm just gonna

[Arrest] Netto Azure

and hope that I'll be back with the flow of things in the next phase.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    This Day phase will be extended until about this time tommorow (maybe slightly earlier), at which time Nakuzami will be handling Night Two and the beginning of Day Three. I'm going away for the weekend and the phase changes would be at very inconvenient times without this extension. Sorry!

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Interrogation of gio7sm​

Q: A question for gio7sm, what role do you have, if any? I don't expect an honest answer, but what the hell, it can't hurt to ask. I know you're not Kira, Ryuk, or Misa Amane, but that leaves Rem, Teru Mikami, and Kiyomi Takada. Hopefully, it's Kiyomi, so L's anonymous report can be trusted.
    A: I'll give an honest answer for once O:-) Here it goes: I'm an Idealist! Shocker right? o_O

Years
  • Everyone voting for me is a lazy ass and don't even read the first post. I didn't even get aligned with anyone until this day phase.

Whatever folks, I've just been aligned as a Supporter of L. I was hoping to go through this game unaffiliated like in GoT (Since that was so much fun seeing the houses kill each other) but as I mentioned, we're all forced by the RNG Gods/Cosmic to join a faction.

I was going to declare as a "Loyal" supporter to get new win conditions and a small benefit, but after this have fun killing a possible ally to a cause. Then again everyone who is joining the bandwagon for me is an obvious Kira/Kyosuke supporter.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • [ARREST] Jupiter I am still hesitant to lynch him (hell I'm hesitant to lynch anyone).

;_;

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • We have zero to no leads aside from the fact that Kira has figured out someone's role, which we still don't know.

We're all confused citizens right now. ;~;

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • [ARREST] Jupiter

I'm sorry. I don't know if I voted yesterday or not. If I did then I'll change this but I'm honestly just too tired to look back right now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    [arrest]Netto Azure

Just picking out of one of the two that seem to have a few votes already. ;; I'll definitely try to jump into this game come the next day phase...

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Interrogation of gio7sm​

Q: So, gio7sm, I'll try one last time to ask you a question, and I'll be more direct. Are you Teru Mikami?
    A: I'll be more direct too, I like tiramisu :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    [ARREST] Netto Azure

I guess interrogation won't be useful at all if they're just going to not cooperate.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    To be honest I can't imagine anyone actually being cooperative during interrogation.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    He's already dead arrested and we know he's an idealist, why would he cooperate lol

anyway, early days ugh

I've read everything and honestly neither Netto nor Jupiter really seem all that suss to me, so I'll just be very unhelpful and vote for an inactive

[Arrest] Ryo

Back