• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Disappointing remixes

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I can say I liked most of the remixes the game had. And here's a minor one: i'm battling Kyurem as i'm typing this, and remember that awesome bass guitar line that was in the track it had when you battled it in Generation V? Well they took it out of this one, and that's a major letdown.
    lol they probably got lazy and just threw in Zekrom's or Reshiram's theme in there instead and hoped that no one would notice.

BUT WE NOTICE THESE THINGS, GAME FREAK. WE NOTICE THEM

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • The only remixes I'm disappointed in are Mt. Chimney and the Team Leader Theme. Both didn't that have that intense feeling that the original versions had. The rest of the remixes were fine as they sound.

Back