• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Explain your username.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
  • It's...not perishable...

...I'm trying too hard. It's taken from part of the title of the 8th Touhou game.

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
  • It's my YouTube channel name. Once it started getting a little bigger, I started using this username more often just to see if I get recognized every now and then. Plus I've had the name since 2006, so there's some nostalgia value there.

The meaning of the name itself... well, I'm a huge fan of The Undertaker, and 11/27 is my birthday.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • The first part of my username is a reference to the Judge Magisters in Final Fantasy XII. The second part of my username is one letter off of one of the party members in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II The Sith Lords. The third part of my username is a reference to the player character of the first three Mass Effect games, Commander Shepard.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Mine is based on the popular antihistamine and sleep aid Diphenhydramine, known commonly by its most prevalent brand name Benadryl.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • I usually go by NightRaven, but that name was taken on this forum and I couldn't be bothered with numbers and underscores and things, so I replaced the Raven for Krow.

Night comes from my favourite band, Nightwish. Before I came up with the name NightRaven, I was DarkRaven, so Night is in keeping with the theme of darkness. Also night time is the best time of day because sleep XD

The Raven part in my usual username comes from the name that my dad goes by online - he is Crow or Crowsy most of the time. He likes the birds for their intelligence, as do I. I chose something in the same family as the crow, but different, just as I am in the same family as my dad, yet very, very different. (Also, Raven was a cool TV show when I was a kid. It's not on any more :( )

So, as I mentioned earlier, NightRaven was taken here, so I thought, as this is a Pokémon forum, I would replace Raven with the Pokémon that most closely resembles a raven. Thus, NightKrow was born.

My dad knows my PC name and told me that I can't be a crow because he's a crow, but I'm actually a krow so it's fine.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    There's not much to explain honestly. I'm shy and I'm 20 yrs old.
    That's pretty much it

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • This username is the name of a very cute horse i take care of nowadays

i realised the name is so cute, especially the way i pronounce it
    so i thought, why not​

Years
  • Explain your username.

mhmm

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    "My name is Ash Ketchum and my goal is to become the Greatest Pokemon Master! And this is my best pal Pikachu!"

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • ShinyUmbreon189 because Umbreon is and always will be my favorite Pokemon and his shiny sprite is raw af. Not sure what the 189 was for tho.. I think I just picked a random number lol.

_Dud_

I can't C#
    Years
  • Dud definition: "a thing that fails to work properly or is otherwise unsatisfactory or worthless". Yep, that explains everything ^_^ (No, not "Dud" as in clothes, I wouldn't name myself after that)

Back