• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Explain your username.

Irelynn Skye

Caring Sweetheart
Years
  • Irelynn is a combination of Ireland and my middle name (Lynn). Skye is taken from the Isle of Skye in Scotland, which is part of my heritage (along with the Irish part).

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Spoiler: Revise Librarian
    The meaning behind my name is quite stupid, but I think I really want to stick with it. I came up with "Revise Librarian" by putting together two Yu-Gi-Oh cards from decks that I owned in real life, which are based on two of my favorite duelists, Yusei and Shark. That's part of the reason why my previous username was "You Say ~Shark~", but that name actually had infinitely more meaning than my current username. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to explain the true meaning behind that name since it's a thing of the past now, haha.

Anyways, as for "Revise Librarian":

"Revise" is derived from "Revise Dragon," an early translation of the name "Leviathan Dragon," a card in my Shark-themed deck.
    "Librarian" was pulled directly from "T.G. Hyper Librarian," one of the most important cards in my Yusei-themed deck.

And, um... Librarians have the ability to "revise" certain things, so... okay, I'll shut up now haha.
    Spoiler: Meadow
    Explain your username.

That is all. :D

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
    Years
  • My user name "Yvtq8K3n" is just an password that i recived in order to be able to acess the computer at library. So because i had to memorize it, I decided to use as username, one think i have sure no one else use it.

Back