• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Lol, I'm curious as to what would've happened if I was too late to the party
    Don't worry Naku, I'm here now

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • This is like a war between the 3 other factions and me. D:

I'm not even in the title of the game! D:

Bah!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Gunner, you and I both know how that ended previously ;)

Why do you even trust me after all those shenanigans we went through? :P

Coz you and I both know both of us are the lesser of the two evils here. I have a dark past with the Daemons and the Lycans, and you want to win. Besides, I trust you that you wont betray me... atleast early game that is.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Coz you and I both know both of us are the lesser of the two evils here. I have a dark past with the Daemons and the Lycans, and you want to win. Besides, I trust you that you wont betray me... atleast early game that is.

Working together to rid of the common enemies, eh...? Sounds marvelous. ;)

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • Coz you and I both know both of us are the lesser of the two evils here. I have a dark past with the Daemons and the Lycans, and you want to win. Besides, I trust you that you wont betray me... atleast early game that is.

Working together to rid of the common enemies, eh...? Sounds marvelous. ;)

rou-zoom(a).gif

MFW, the game hasn't even started up yet and people are already making allegiances with each other.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I've been so out of touch with UG and y'all but I'll try my best to keep up this time

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Okay, I'll start sending out role pms soon! Sign ups will remain open until I post the first phase, which will be immediately after all pms are sent out. Any last minute sign ups should get in now!

Once the game starts, anyone that would like to join the game may be added to a reserves list, and I'll bring them in either when another player is kicked from inactivity or in some other way if the former never happens (though it usually does).

Nakuzami

Years

• Night Zero
    As the battle died down and most of the town had gathered within the Gardens, Zami and the Ambassador walked around, surveying the damage and checking on the citizens. Naku was tending to the dead alongside the Reverend. Many were dead or injured, and the struggle had only just began.

Anyone within the Gardens could be possessed by a daemon or diseased with the blood of a werebeast. No one was completely trustworthy, and no one was entirely safe.

They'd have to wait out the night before anything could really be done about it, though. No one was in the condition to carry on without some rest, and it really wouldn't do any good to have a bunch of panicked and exhausted individuals slinging around accusations left and right.

Zami instructed everyone to hunker down for the night, and wished them a safe slumber. In the morning, a new conflict would begin between the survivors.

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity. Voting "no one" is permissible.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami
    arachnidsGrip as the Ambassador
    Candy as the Necromancer
    Ash as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Detox as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    Deceptio as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    Bacteriophage as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    Melody as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Twiggy as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Fantome as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    Ullion as ???
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as ???
    Mana as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    eros as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Parivir as ???
    Lawlietta as ???
    Arx as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    zevarius kerensky as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Shak as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Infinite as ???
    GatAttack as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    Spectrum as ???
    no as ???
    Delta as ???
    Jupiter as ???

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years

• Day One
    Lilith moved gracefully through the Gardens, drawing no attention to herself. She was practically invisible. She was still growing accustom to this body, but she could make do with it for now.

She set her sights on her target. The Golem stood outside the Oracle's tent, its features expressionless as it carried out its sole purpose: guard Haven in times of crisis. It seemed prudent to be rid of the nuisance first.

She walked up to the creature. Its eyes watched her, but it didn't move. So long as she stayed far enough away from its ward, she'd be fine.

But with a flick of her wrist, the Golem was in pieces, and she was on her way.

Elsewhere in the Gardens, other citizens were making their rounds. The Alchemist, still in a rather dire state from his fight the night before, had left a flask in the possession of the Ambassador. The Reverend was passing out some trinkets, and the Lamp Maker had given out a couple of lanterns. The Red Mage held a strange orange orb, and he seemed to be planting it on someone's person.

Lilith could hear the telltale moaning from the Incubus, and she smirked as Lucifer carried out his part of the plan, sneaking up on the Ambassador and blinding her with an intense light. She never saw her assailant, and she certainly wouldn't be seeing much of anything for the next few days.

The Necromancer was off weaving some spell, and Kharis was draining some poor soul of a good amount of their vitality.

Off in the woods, far beyond the Gardens, a Werewolf was running about, seeking out some prey to feast on for the night. No one was foolish enough to be caught outside the Gardens tonight, but there were always some woodland creatures dwelling in the forests.

But that's not what caught the mutt's attention. A strange light was weaving in and about the trees, and its soft and mysterious glow was strangely alluring. The wolf soon found himself chasing the light, unable to control himself. When it finally appeared that he had reached it, it vanished. It left him with a strange sensation. He could tell something had changed within him.

But, not quite aware of what, exactly, had changed, the Werewolf began its trek back to the Gardens.

In the end, it had been an eventful first night.

Bardothren is dead. He was the Golem.

[a id]2[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed.
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM. If you're not using your night action, PM me saying as much.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity. Voting "no one" is permissible.
    • In order for a player to be burned, they must have a majority of at least half the number of current players plus one.
    • If your vote is not in the format of [b]Burn[/b] Player, it will not be counted.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as Naku and Zami
    arachnidsGrip as the Ambassador
    Candy as the Necromancer
    Ash as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Detox as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    Deceptio as ???