• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Yesssss FDL<3

Lilith already OP or was that a Daemon group kill attributed to Lilith? Interesting either way. Sucks to be Bard, like usual. :/ Especially since he was a valuable Havenite. Forever Night Zero Killed. :P

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
So we lost our jailer, essentially? That's bad. Real bad. On one hand, at least if any of us do get jailed - we'll know for sure it's the Daemon's jailer (Incubus?).

On a positive note, I didn't get n0'd <3 And my first time playing in naku's series. Stoked :D

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
latest

1 C4NT FUCK1NG S3333333333333333333333!!!

H3R3'S WH4T 1 NOT1C3D 1N TH3 PH4S3.

L1L1TH 1SNT SOM3ON3 WHO ONC3 B3C4M3 L1L1TH 1N F43S 4ND D43S, BUT H4S B33N TH3R3 S1NC3 F43S 4ND LYCS B3C4US3 TH3Y CHOS3 TO K1LL B4RD.

4LCH3M1ST G4V3 SOM3TH1NG TO M3 (TH4NKS)

R3V3R3ND 4ND L4MP M4K3R G4V3 OUT TH31R STUFF

R3D M4G3 US3D ON3 OF H1S ORBS ON SOM3ON3

1NCUBUS FUCK3D SOM3ON3 (R34LLY HOP3 TH4T 1SNT M3 1 SW34R TO GOD)

LUC1F3R BL1ND3D M3 (FUCK YOU LUC1F3R)

C4NDY 4ND KH4R1S D1D TH31R TH1NG

W1SP M4D3 TH3MS3LV3S 4ND 4 C3RT41N W3R3WOLF 1NTO 4 H4V3N1T3.

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
Years
Whoah, so much happened during the night o: this is going to be a fun game! :D

I've looked carefully through the post but I don't think I see any hints about the identities of these people...
Also Gunner, did you get cursed? I don't remember seeing that in the role description ?_?

Salzorrah

Years
Whoah, so much happened during the night o: this is going to be a fun game! :D

I've looked carefully through the post but I don't think I see any hints about the identities of these people...
Also Gunner, did you get cursed? I don't remember seeing that in the role description ?_?

NO, 1 JUST W4NT TO DO TH1S WH1L3 1'M BL1ND, COZ 1T'S FUNNY TH1S W4Y :P

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Opening night, the Bardwagon is real.

Also, I'm not sure if it was clear, but are roles always going to be revealed upon death, or was the Golem a special case?

Half my money's on that probably making everything crystal clear and everyone's going to get a total reveal.

At least, so long as no fakery is going on...

Somehow, I don't trust the GM right now. On the other hand, well, maybe I can just chalk it up to my new-ish ness...

I'm going to bet that whoever that's cursing people will eventually come up with something that mangles everything up...

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Pretty sure that you guys already know that I have some secret abilities. I'm not going to tell you how many, but I'm only going to say that based on one of them, I'm sure that full reveals aren't supposed to be a thing, 'cause I might slowly kill Naku if it is.

Maybe something else happened to Bard? At the very least, it can be the damn Harpy or the Lilim making us believe that our guardian is dead.

I mean, sure he acts as a Jailer when there are no burnings on that day, but he's also like, the doctor aka the guardian, being able to protect someone every night.

And don't worry Gunner, I don't plan to screw with the Havenites at the beginning of the game. ;3

Etherion

Also, I'm not sure if it was clear, but are roles always going to be revealed upon death, or was the Golem a special case?

I believe so, but then again, we cant really trust those reveals because of the Lilim or Harpy, but then the OP pretty much confirms it imo.

Salzorrah

Years
Pretty sure that you guys already know that I have some secret abilities. I'm not going to tell you how many, but I'm only going to say that based on one of them, I'm sure that full reveals aren't supposed to be a thing, 'cause I might slowly kill Naku if it is.

Maybe something else happened to Bard? At the very least, it can be the damn Harpy or the Lilim making us believe that our guardian is dead.

I mean, sure he acts as a Jailer when there are no burnings on that day, but he's also like, the doctor aka the guardian, being able to protect someone every night.

And don't worry Gunner, I don't plan to screw with the Havenites at the beginning of the game. ;3

I'm not sure if I should trust you... Are you sure you won't screw with us? :33

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Good morning.

Well that was an eventful HOW DO YOU LIKE MY SNEAKY EDIT.

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Poor Bard, the Bardwagon seems to start earlier and earlier with each game, it seems ;-;

I don't think we can conclude that roles will always get revealed on death based on it, though. The Golem is somewhat of a special case, since with him dead, we might not even be able to no-vote anymore.

Last edited:

Yukari

Really sucks to lose the Jailer Night 0. :c

But right now I'm too sleepy to actually add anything constructive here... So yeah.

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Years
So we essentially lost both the bg and the jailer on the first night? This doesn't bode well...

The Golem is somewhat of a special case, since with him dead, we might not even be able to no-vote anymore.

It's still a bad idea to random lynch this early in the game, though. The odds are against us for sure.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 25, 2023
Sorry to see you go so soon Bard (Bardwagon needs to be stopped).

And I will contribute more later, but gotta leave for class in 10 min.

Back