• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Character

Who is your favorite character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • I voted for Brock, Brock's Croagunk, May, Dawn, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, and other, because I also like Wobbofett, Clemont's Chespin, and Ash's Oshawott.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2022
    Favorite character is Brock. With Misty coming in as close second. Can't beat the original trio! Ash, Brock, and Misty.

Really? I thought Brock got incredibly boring and stale in DP to the point where everyone was wondering why he was still on the show. Brock was good up till the end of AG, but DP really should have replaced him with a new guy like Cilan/Clemont.

Ohhhh heck no! Brock was actually quite popular. Me and a bunch of others were really quite disappointed when Brock left the show. He was really a cool character, very chill and mature. I just really liked the character. As for Cilian and Clemont. Well Clemont doesn't seem to be too bad. But Cilian no he was annoying, most people didn't like him and he kept referencing food or something about food. It was ok at first but it really started to get annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    F
    Ohhhh heck no! Brock was actually quite popular. Me and a bunch of others were really quite disappointed when Brock left the show. He was really a cool character, very chill and mature. I just really liked the character. As for Cilian and Clemont. Well Clemont doesn't seem to be too bad. But Cilian no he was annoying, most people didn't like him and he kept referencing food or something about food. It was ok at first but it really started to get annoying.

During the OS-AG Brock was fine, but during DP he got really stale and had no reason to be there anymore, which is why they likely finally wrote him off for good. I'm sure if the writers could go back in time they would have replaced Brock with a new male companion to travel with Ash and Dawn in DP.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • My favourite character will always be James. He is the funniest member of Team rocket, and even though he's a bad guy, he still loves his pokemon.

I mean, all his pokemon loved him. Inkay,Yamask,Carnavine,Cacnea, Weezing and Vicreebel. The only exception may be Ammoongus (He didn't care much)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    that was a hard one, but i voted for misty. call me a nostalgic, but i just have fond memories of her. she was my favorite as a kid and i've always loved her attitude and her interactions with ash were the greatest; i loved their strong bond. :pink_smile:

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
    Years
  • My favorite guy character is Brock, he's funny and he's a beast battler. (he had the potential to be one of the best, & most of Ash's wins were due to him tbh). My favourite girl character is Serena. My favorite Pokemon in the series is Ash's Sceptile cause it's a beast.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Meowth is obviously the best character ever. Great one liners, sad backstory and a hopeless romantic. He's always quick to let the humans know who is boss and he really has a heart of gold underneath it all!

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Meowth (TeamRocket) at this point (season 1-5, aka. the original series). He is the most diverse and original character in the entire show. I can hardly wait HE becoming a Pokemon Trainer!

Back