• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • I did a picture:

IMG_0501.jpeg

For some facts…

- There really is only one legendary here. I normally don't care too much about legendaries, but Giratina has a very creative design.

- There is exactly one tie here, and it's for Grass. In which that's tied for Meganium and Rillaboom. I went for Rillaboom because there was already another gen2 starter listed here.

- There was a no repeat rule here, and some of them could take up multiple spots but were not the case. Normally Weavile would have been first for Dark, and my preferences for Steel would be Magnezone then Aggron then Scizor.

- There were also many other runner ups, such as Gallade for Fighting, Swellow for Flying, Swampert for Ground, Skeledirge, Infernape, and Charizard for Fire, Houndstone for Ghost, Sceptile and Torterra for Grass, Luxray for Electric, and the other Dark starters for Dark.

- I also did a generation count, with regional variants counting for the gen the later form came from, and it goes like 3 mons for gens 4, 8, and 2, 2 mons from gens 3 and 5, and 1 mon from gens 9, 1, and 6. So overall very balanced in that regard.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • After this recent generation, I've begun to say Iron Valiant is my favourite!

My favourite used to be Luxray but it's more of a childhood favourite and I haven't really replaced that spot in my mind with anything else. I'd also consider ones like Banette, Mawile, Tinkaton, or Primarina to be favourites!

Descendng

actual real Sableye. trust me.
    Years
  • as of late, this is what I'm feelin'.

favoriteTypes1.jpg

honorable mentions to Leafeon for Grass, Excadrill for Ground, Kartana for Steel, and Gallade for Fighting.

Days
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    My favorite for the longest time has been Latios.

My other favorites include Greninja, Decidueye, Charizard(Charmander was my starter in my first run of FireRed, my first game); I also like Aggron. My favorite 2nd generation Pokemon is Politoed.

Back