• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon

Years
  • my favorite pokémon is stoutland! when i was playing black 2 for the first time as a kid, the first pokémon i ever caught was a lillipup who i grew ridiculously attached to that ended up carrying me through the whole game :) and stoutland is known as the big-hearted pokémon! what better friend could i ask for?

DT Valentina

Dragon Trainer in Training
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Rayquaza because I like the design of it, and it being based on Quetzalcoatl is really neat to me. I have to pick a non-legendary then it would be Dragonair.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Back to considering Dunsparce my favorite after catching another Shiny one to follow me around in HGSS. Wartortle is still my aesthetic favorite and probably most nostalgic, but Shiny Dunsparce is so dang sentimental!

Also, I no longer consider Leafeon my favorite Eeveelution. That honor belongs to Flareon now. Though I don't love its in-game model (or most of its modern art for that matter), my random Shiny Flareon from X has to be one of my absolute most cherished Shinies. It's also the most nostalgic Eeveelution for me. I adore its Jungle TCG artwork!

Last edited:

blondsie.

blond
    Years
  • I've always loved Scizor, the color, how evil yet protectful it looks, that it's an actual strong BUG!! In the original games you felt invincible with Scizor unless you were forced to fight a fire-type ^^ My most treasured card is also of it!
    IMG-0344.jpg

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I hate being like everybody else, it's the ridiculous hipster shrapnel stuck in my soul, but I just can't resist.

Ceruledge is just beyond phenomenal, design wise.

Years
    • Age 14
    • She/Her
    • MD/USA
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    I am really new to all things Pokemon, but when I first saw Snorlax, I was hooked. Snorlax is a Pokemon I would just love to snuggle up and take a nice snooze with. :) I love my sleep. My mom every morning for school struggles to get me moving and on the weekends I always sleep in late. The weird thing about me though is once I am awake for the day I am a ball of energy. Hahaha

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Deciding I'll do this instead for my favorite of each type. My most favorite is Charjabug, followed by Golurk, then Tropius. Sadly the site this template comes from isn't even updated with the Legends: Arceus newcomers, so I had to edit this myself.

Spoiler:

SquirmyWorm064

I’m weird :>
    Years
  • Deciding I'll do this instead for my favorite of each type. My most favorite is Charjabug, followed by Golurk, then Tropius. Sadly the site this template comes from isn't even updated with the Legends: Arceus newcomers, so I had to edit this myself.

Spoiler:

I have to agree, Tatsugiri is one of the best water type Pokemon from Paldea

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Number 1 ever since I got beaten up by Venus in Pocket Monster Colosseum is Milotic.

1. Milotic
    2. Gholdengo
    3. Eiscue
    4. Skitty
    5. Stakataka
    6. Pheromosa
    7. Melmetal
    8. Garganacl
    9. Dudunsparce
    10. Toucannon

My top 10 would look something like this rn probably

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    you are too kind but alas my naivety from 5th grade had me trade it in to Gamestop all those years ago, surprisingly though I lost my second pokewalker as an adult so I might still be able to save someone yet! thank you for informing my ignorant butt

Back