• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Club

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    nice...hey Oni how's ur Lugh? Beware! My lvl 20 RUTGER(soon to be lvl 1) who kills Dragons and Mamkutes with Durandal!!!
    EDIT: WOW!!! Zephidel Just pwnd Cecelia with critical!!! Much faster than in the pic!!! and cool sound/background music too...

Last edited:
    Years
  • sorry guys I wasn't here for a long time... my computer got virused. I suspected that when me and Digispirit Virus shared files, something must've slipped...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Eh? Nane? dunno...wht u mean sumthin slipped?
    Oh...ya...i faced my first Mamkute of Fire
    Go Rutger Kill him with DURANDAL...actually i just killed it with dragon slayer with Roy...

Years
  • Like, maybe some virus from your comp got mixed up... O_O

don't waste Durandal! You'll need that for the final secret chapters.... btw, do you have most of the legendary weapons by now?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    sadly only Armads and Durandal can u list which chapters u get the legendary weapons in? i might of missed 1...hopefully i didn't...i haven't been on FE6 lately...Next Chapter i get Sophia...i got Rei! Yay!

Years
  • Only? What levels are you on? Hopefully, it's not too late...

Chapter 8x: Keep Lilina alive and beat the chapter.

Chapter 12x: Beat chapter 12 in under 20 turns.

Chapter 14x: Beat chapter 14 in under 25 turns.

Chapter 16x: Keep Douglas alive and beat the stage.

Chapter 20Ax: Beat chapter 20A in under 25 turns, as well as recruit and keep Dayan alive.

Chapter 20Bx: Beat chapter 20B in under 25 turns, as well as recruit and keep Yuuno alive.

Chapter 21x: Beat chapter 21 in under 30 turns, bring and keep alive Fa, and talk to Gale w/ Zeis and Milady.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    14X u have to keep Sophia Alive as well...
    anyways the game has introduced Zephidel's Critical on the 1st move of level 13(which im on) Behold! Zephidel er...Defeating Cecilia
    i also killed the Fire Mamkute
    Nino, Keeping the tradition of hoodless mages alive(do they even have a hoodless mage tradition anyways? XD)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Sophia!! Woo-hoo!....who is that by the way? Hehe...
    Was she the girl who you find in the chapter where you fight Limstella in FE7?

Wow....I never saw his critical before!
    I'd hate for anyone to have that move used against them....
    Unless I had that sword of course hehe...
    Why does Exacuss go to the bad guys? No fair hehe..

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Yeah Sophia is the girl where she gets a cameo in that second to the last chapter. I think you can get her in Fire Emblem 6. Zepiel's critical looks awesome! Where did you get that Niko?

Back