• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
  • Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • For those who watched the latest episode Tanks for the Memories
    Spoiler:

Quick question What time do new MLP episodes broadcast in the States? Just wondering.
    So I can better coordinate when I can watch online here in the UK.

11:30 am eastern daylight time. which is 4:30 pm in the UK...if my timezone conversions are correct. i'm still used to pacific time ugh

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • For those who watched the latest episode Tanks for the Memories
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Season 5 - Episode 5
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Sterling;872407811:30 am eastern daylight time. which is 4:30 pm in the UK...if my timezone conversions are correct. [SIZE=1 said:
    i'm still used to pacific time ugh[/SIZE]

Great thanks thats latter than I thought it would be.

Episode5

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Gonna go ahead and start a topic, I asked the same question at the Houston Brony Group on Facebook, and wanted to start one here.

Take a look at all of the merch you currently own. Out of all the merch, which is your most favorite (and totally worth buying)? Why is that?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Gonna go ahead and start a topic, I asked the same question at the Houston Brony Group on Facebook, and wanted to start one here.

Take a look at all of the merch you currently own. Out of all the merch, which is your most favorite (and totally worth buying)? Why is that?
    Currently my most favorite is my Derpy vinyl figure (I have yet to get vinyl figures of the mane six), because well, it's Derpy, and she wasn't available in any of my stores, but thankfully, there was a local comic shop at San Diego, where I now get the rest of my vinyl figures from, that sells one.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Mine would definitely be my Vinyl Scratch tin box, where I'm currently storing my MLP:CCG cards.

apparently it's a lunch box, but to me it's a card box. haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Posted from the Houston Brony FB Group. This is too cute.

(the girl in the pic is referring to Lauren Faust, btw...according to the page)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Return to Applepalooza:

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Spoiler:

Years
  • My favorite episode of Season 5 right now is Tanks For The Memories, I'm starting to like Rainbow Dash more than I did before and I'm starting to like Tank. Also Flash Sentry is getting a doll that comes with Twilight Sparkle for the next Equestria Girls movie, Friendship Games. Because Rainbow Dash is an athlete, she should be the main character for the movie, as it's based around sports.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back