• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you do this job in Pokémon's world

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • Archaeologist

Good. It's been my dream ever since Sw/Sh were released to put Cara Liss out of a job and potentially in prison. I will assemble a team and dig for the real remains of the Galarian fossils, making it possible to restore them properly. I can't wait to see what the -zolt fossil really looks like when it's complete!

Years
  • Interpreter

Might be troublesome....
    Spoiler:

Guess I'll have to use my paws to convey what everyone is saying in sign language? Actually why not just become a sign Language interpreter while at it.

Years
  • Editor

You write mystery novels ? Investigations filled with suspense ? Breathtaking chase scenes ? Thrill Checking Gardevoir Edition is here for you!
    Come and share your twists and turns filled stories with us, to let all of our readers raring for more!

Years
  • Taxi driver

Guess I'd have to make one first...

Spoiler:

and then keep it sliding across Ice I make with Ice Beams!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Circus worker

Fan game flavor: Aight, I'm gonna join the Sunshine Circus in Vega City as a clown and hang out with those weirdos. I do NOT like Henné's Goombear or the implications of what the Trainer themself had to do to get their Chubiburny to evolve. At least I'll get to know that funny rascal Gengar X more closely! He's such a character!

Canon game/merch flavor: Welcome to Mimikyu's Circus - the greatest show in the world! Witness the true potential of these spooky little boys and girls as they engage in stunts that no other Pokémon can perform! The next show starts in about 30 minutes - don't miss it!
    (FYI, there was an actual Ichiban Kuji merch line called that a few years ago. It's notable for having the first official Mimikyu plushies I consider almost as good as my bootleg baby.)

Years
  • Pop star

I shall dazzle the crowd with my natural charm while lip-syncing... I mean singing my cry as beautifully as I can=3
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Archivist / Librarian

Smite our foes as I lead my fellow Space Marines into
    ... I mean, I shall contribute in safeguarding our history and culture by storing, evaluating and organizing ancient books and documents. The first writings on the battle between Groudon and Kyogre may be old, but they are still priceless treasures, you know!

~ Lore Keeper Gardevoir ~

Last edited:
    Years
  • Party Planner

I would hire an Alcremie to help me bake the cake, a Haunter for prepare funny pranks, and get lots of games! Noone would have any time to get bored!

~ Fun Checking Gardevoir ~

Years
  • Coroner

I would investigate the causes of KOed Pokémon outside of battles. Would it be accidental ? Who would do this and how ? What would their motive be ? SO much mystery and suspense!

~ Detective Inspector Gardevoir ~

Years
  • Camera operator

I get to be paid to observe hoomans and learn their ways to better crush them when we invade their world ? Sign me up!
    I guess I'd have to hope my icy coldness doesn't freeze up the cameras or the computers though...

kpac_xjinx

XJinX
    Years
  • A Pokemon Researcher! Gotta keep researching this family of ours, so us humans can get closer to them and enslave them some day, crushing their rebellions. Yeah, I am gonna be an undercover Team Rocket member actually. Research is a cover.

Definitely better way to get closer to pokémon than lame trainer way.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • (This looks like a fun thread to bring back to life!)
    Farmer

(I've played enough Harvest Moon to see where this is going lol) Waking up at first light to start waterin' the berry bushes, minkin' the Miltanks, gettin' that lazy Machamp o' mine to get working on the fruit trees, gettin' mah Digglets to push up the ripe veggies... *Sigh* Such is the life of an ahn-tro-pee-noo-er, yeup. *sniff*

Edit: Also, I know it's old, but:
    Toilet attendant

... I would... well... I mean... err...

Hahahahahahaha! XD

Back