• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you do this job in Pokémon's world

Years
    Home-worker

... that sounds more like way to do your job than an actual job... I mean.. there's quite a few jobs you could do from home :huh:
    ... for my own job that's actually not possible at all. I mean I could do it...
    Spoiler:

but not from home... unless I outsource it I guess?

Spoiler:

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Sports coach

Hm. Develops a regimen without Pokemon entering the picture. Revolves around learning good technique and healthy workout habits.

Could still use a Pokemon to lead by example on drills and spotting, though. Picks one with Coaching for sure. Depends on the sport from there. Wants Hawlucha for wrestling, Sawk/Throh/Mienfoo for martial arts, Hitmonchan for boxing, and Raboot for soccer/football. For a more general coach, maybe Machop. Views Machoke as too intimidating for beginners.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Pest controller

Asks what kind of pest first. Probably picks Corviknight as a general choice for traveling to places, good versus Bugs, and immunity to the Poison Sting they probably have.

But what if there are Dedenne siphoning off all your electricity? Maybe tons of Skwovets in your berry fields? Perhaps Sandshrews in your garden? Potentially recruits a Weezing to smoke things out. Works well against weeds (see: Oddishes) as a bonus. Maybe too well. Miiiight want to keep it away from the berry fields, on second thought.

Leaves Durant. Calls in Heatmor for that, clearly. Cannot risk property damage, though. Pairs it with Araquanid. Keeps fire damage to a minimum. Draws small Pokemon into its bubble. Assists in pest extermination that way.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Radio presenter

Boooooooooring. First off, radio is almost dead, second, not a fan of being stuck in one place, only now with less books to alphabetize!
    Maybe not on the first point. Runs several radio programs in Johto. Extends to Kanto too.
    _________

Surgeon

Oh boy. One Blissey, please. Prepare the Heal Pulses.

Needs to knock out the patient too, in the kinder sense of the phrase. Demonstrated the strength of any sleep-inducing move in battles. Continues sleeping despite taking punches. Picks a trusty Breloom for constant Spores. Requires a healthy supply of Leppa Berries, though.

Back