• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you do this job in Pokémon's world

Years
    Fairground worker

I'm not sure.. like... am I doing stuff like maintenance or am I more like the one pushing buttons to make rides go or more like someone working in a booth?
    Maintenance Glaceon would just bang stuff with his wrench, button pusher glaceon would be like...
    Spoiler:

and I could work in a food booth I guess? Specifically ice cream...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Aircraft engineer

Good question. Needs a good wind tunnel to test aerodynamics. Exceeds what Rotom could output. Turns to Pidgeot, then. Provides enough wind power.

Probably wants an Alakazam too. Should be smart enough to come up with designs. Cannot do any worse than Boeing.

Years
    Would be awesome if I rolled Judge here... :sneaky:

Jockey :sadwick:

I'm basically Ice Rider Calyrex!

Spoiler:

I can just have it freeze the race track with it's hooves and while the other horses will slips and slide, me and Glastrier will just march to victory :fufu:

Attachments

• How would you do this job in Pokémon's world
      glacyrex.png
      15.3 KB · Views: 8
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Diver

Works with a Lanturn. Illuminates the area. Keeps pesky Water-types at bay. Wants a Floatzel along for safety too. Figured it would be good for speed (both in retrieval and surfacing). Apparently rescues drowning people. Perfect.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Cook

Hey, I could probably do that! Get myself a team of Gen 5's elemental monkeys, (I always associate them with cooking for some reason, maybe because the Fire one's name is literally Simisear?) maybe a Combee for some fresh honey, a Bisharp sous-chef to keep the rest of them in line... I've got a pretty good taste for food, so I'd probably be pretty happy.

Back