• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were your favourite Pokémon...

Years
  • To play the role of Iron-Gardevoir and fight the villain, Iron Bronzonger ?
    Spoiler:

Of course I would!

What role would you want to play as in a movie ?

Years
  • Voluntarily, no.
    I guess it might end up that way if they manage to get some leverage on me by holding someone hostage or something.

Would you keep human made TM's on hand so that you can have access to additional moves when you need them ?

Years
  • I feel like Rangers should be able to persuade us Pokemon to help them without those in most cases, so they should only be used to like calm an enraged Pokemon or something like that.
    (Never played the Ranger games btw)

Would there be any Pokemon you'd steer clear off?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • ...It can, and no way in Giratina's void would I want to bring another of my kind into this world who treats us so badly for no reason...
    (I speak as "Echo", my very jaded Absol lol)

Would you ever try to help people, even if you thought they didn't deserve it?

Years
  • I'd generally help people out as long as I don't dislike them because of something they've done to me or some Pokemon I care about.

What human would you bully when bored? =P

What would you do when bored? =3

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • My kind rarely meet in large enough groups for something like that, but considering my past... Best to remain on my own.

If you could fuse and unfuse with a Pokemon at will, but only choose one species to do it with, which one would you pick and why?

Years
  • According to New Snap I just munch down on my food without using my paws!

Spoiler:

As for what I'd eat... some delicious curries or chocolate preferably? 🤤

Would you help out other Pokemon ?

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Personally, yes, I'd help other Pokemon if I could. Not sure about others of my kind, though.
    (For the curious, I speak as "Blacky", my shiny Umbreon knight, for this part.)

Isn't that what rescue teams do, though?
    (And this part is me speaking as "Snowy", my Alolan Ninetales from a different RP from Blacky's.)

Anyway, what's your favorite treat?

Years
  • Well they're neutral on me. I'm also neutral on Poison type Pokemon though.
    I can just heal up with a Pecha Berry if the need arises =D

Would you have a garden where you would for example grow berries?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Can't. On the move too much, and more than likely living in a place too cold to grow berries and things. (if I can help it...)

Do you have any old friends or potentially former teammates you miss?

Back