• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were your favourite Pokémon...

kpac_xjinx

XJinX
Years
  • I mean... I am too huge to climb a tree in the first place😭+ I either get wings or can simply levitate
    However, in right conditions, like a very large tree, I can easily in origin forme without levitating...not sure in my other form ;-;

Would you be able to do gym?

Years
  • I doubt I can lift any of the weights, but I can at least run on the treadmill.

What kind of trainer would you prefer as a partner?

kpac_xjinx

XJinX
    Years
  • Someone who battles a lot, and does dangerous things. Definitely not some psychopath like Cyrus or Cynthia's ancestor.

Would you be able to swim in water, or magma?

Years
  • Magma definitely not, as for water it would probably freeze, but I could just skate across =D

What kind of Pokeblock would you like?

Years
  • I prefer to eat sweet food

Would you be able to beat your trainer in a game of chess?

Last edited:

kpac_xjinx

XJinX
    Years
  • Yeah of course- like its sad and all, but I am the guardian of universe rn and control anti matter lol

Would you prefer a change in type, if Arceus could grant you that?

Years
  • I dream of that happening every day, but thankfully my wish will be granted upon evolution.

Do you enjoy sunbathing?

kpac_xjinx

XJinX
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Yeah, I am too big for a bus.

Do you gain a new type on evolution?

Years
  • I once was normal type and became an Ice type instead. It's a swap though, not a gained type.

Would you be willing to work as a Ride Pager Pokemon?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    No. Could not support that kind of weight.

Are there any Pokemon you might be afraid of?

kpac_xjinx

XJinX
    Years
  • No. Could not support that kind of weight.

Are there any Pokemon you might be afraid of?
    I mean- as someone who literally tried to go against the One Above All itself, I don't fear anyone!

Do you wish for another evolution? If you are already evolved or have all three evolutions, do ya prefer an alternate one?

Years
  • I wouldn't mind an evolution, and becoming a mid-stage, but with a base stat total of 525 I doubt it will happen. I don't really wish for it, though a Mega evolution could've been cool, but that ship has sailed.

Do you have any signature moves or a signature ability?

kpac_xjinx

XJinX
    Years
  • Yeah I got Shadow Force! A cheaper copy, Phantom Force, does exist, but my signature remains far more superior! No ability, unfortunately :p

Do you have something that your other evolutions really lack?

Years
  • Yeah, bad abilities.
    Can't really think of anything other than some of my ice moves... but they're not ice type so I'm not sure I'd call it lacking lol

What's your favorite curry that you've tasted?

Years
  • Spoiler:

Such class and elegance :coolcat:

Would you take vitamins?

Back