• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were your favourite Pokémon...

Years
  • If they're attacking me then yes. Otherwise no.

Would you want to function/work as a Totem Pokemon or perhaps as a Raid Den Pokemon?

Years
  • I would change Fairy to Fire! Flamethrower! Heat Wave! Incinerate! Eruption! Blue Flare! Inferno Overdrive! Sacred Fire! Magma Storm! Raging Fury!
    Spoiler:

... Ahem. What would be your four main moves ?

Years
  • Snowscape/Hail - so that I can bring the coldness with me anywhere I go =D
    Freeze-Dry - So that I can deal with Water types if necessary.
    Ice Beam - what self respecting Glaceon wouldn't know Ice beam? =3
    Alluring Voice - to demonstrate my singing =D in case of Fighting types! Though I'd pick Psychic if I were actually allowed to learn it :sadwick:

Would you be willing to help out humans as a Ride Pokemon ?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • (We've been getting some new blood on the site lately, and I still love this thread, so it gets another bump)

Relax. Preferably as far away from humans as possible.

Would you hunt other Pokemon for food? (example: Magikarp)

Years
  • I'm not sure, probably? I can't find any hints on what a healthy Glaceon's diet consists of, but I wouldn't be surprised if I hunted some smaller critters every now and then.
    It wouldn't be my only food source though, I could also forage for berries. or just be cute around humans and have them feed me stuff

What would your general attitude towards other Pokemon species be ?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Wherever humans aren't Somewhere in the mountains where there's enough food to survive.

If you had a human master, and something happened to them that was caused by another, would you seek revenge?

Years
  • I'd freeze them solid and keep them on ice until my human would be better and let her/him deal with them.
    Though if my human were to perish from it I'd probably shove that frozen human off a cliff somewhere 😇

Would you observe the behavior of other Pokemon or humans?

Years
  • Good old Ice Beam always does quite well at dispatching those that would oppose me... but I guess my favorite would be Snowscape.. because to heck with heat, let it snow!

Would you want to star in a PokeStar studios production ?

Back