• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Where is the best place to grind levels in ORAS? I use the cafes in XY and I tried just rebattling trainers in ORAS, but that doesn't cut it. E4 doesn't cut it either because if I'm training more Pokemon, it's probably to take them through the E4 so that would be weird. I don't really like using the E4 as a leveling up method and never have, so that's out. Are there any other trainers that give out decent experience that I can fight? Or somewhere with Audino or something? I used the Audino in the Giant Chasm in gen V, but I know we don't have shaking grass anymore.

Look up Blissey bases, just a quick google and find a list of QR codes you can scan with your 3DS for blissey bases. Basically 3 Level 100 blissey with poison items that gradually kill themselves.

Nice fast easy XP.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Where is the best place to grind levels in ORAS? I use the cafes in XY and I tried just rebattling trainers in ORAS, but that doesn't cut it. E4 doesn't cut it either because if I'm training more Pokemon, it's probably to take them through the E4 so that would be weird. I don't really like using the E4 as a leveling up method and never have, so that's out. Are there any other trainers that give out decent experience that I can fight? Or somewhere with Audino or something? I used the Audino in the Giant Chasm in gen V, but I know we don't have shaking grass anymore.

There's a Mirage Spot where you can find Audino for days, that's where I did most of my grinding. Problem is, it's random which ones you get so you have to get lucky sadly. Other than that, I guess Victory Road would be okay as well?

Years
  • There's a Mirage Spot where you can find Audino for days, that's where I did most of my grinding. Problem is, it's random which ones you get so you have to get lucky sadly.

To add on to that, the Audino in some of those Mirage Spots (Mirage Forest to be specific) are only at Levels 36-38, so even then they are not worth considering. As mentioned, scanning QR codes for Secret Bases with Blissey trainers in them is your best bet.

Years
  • If your ISP isn't touching your traffic, it might be that one of ISPs between you and the Pokemon servers is having some hiccups.

Does the issue persist on different copies of the Pokemon 3DS? Are the issues still present if you use another 3DS (get a friend!)?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I have a question which I'm sure has been asked before. Since there are only 82 locations secret bases can exist, and I'm assuming thousands of people play these games, what happens if you register a secret base in a location which you have already registered? I'm sure nothing will happen if it is your own secret base but if not, will the previous one be overwritten?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Thanks for the info on the Blissey bases, you guys. Do I need to do anything in particular to be able to scan QR codes? Cause you do in Animal Crossing so idk thought I'd ask? lol

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Thanks for the info on the Blissey bases, you guys. Do I need to do anything in particular to be able to scan QR codes? Cause you do in Animal Crossing so idk thought I'd ask? lol

You use any camera and upload it to a photo www of your choice and then use it any where you like.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2016
    If your ISP isn't touching your traffic, it might be that one of ISPs between you and the Pokemon servers is having some hiccups.

Does the issue persist on different copies of the Pokemon 3DS? Are the issues still present if you use another 3DS (get a friend!)?

I'll try testing more tomorrow, but I just used another 3DS. Out of 3 battles, the first went with no problems, but on the 2nd I got an error mid battle (Might have been due to my opponent rage quitting) and on the 3rd it happened 3 times at the team preview screen as always. I'll also try my Pokemon X and see what happens.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Thanks for the info on the Blissey bases, you guys. Do I need to do anything in particular to be able to scan QR codes? Cause you do in Animal Crossing so idk thought I'd ask? lol

Just go into your secret base and click the scan qr code link. Then just scan it off the screen of your PC/Phone

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Player info during Wi-fi

Is there any way to disable the showing of things like how many times you've done super training? I really don't like that it shows all that stuff.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I have a CoroCoro Rayquaza from X and Y. Can I megaevolve this Rayquaza in ORAS? I would like to see that shiny mega Rayquaza

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Yes take it to Meteor Falls after completing the delta episode and speak to Zinnias relative a few times, this should work for any rayquaza if it never knew or has forgotten Dragon Ascent.

Nope, why would it honestly matter though?

Last edited by a moderator:

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    who are you replying to?

My reply was originally in a thread of its own i believe not sure how it got in here as part of another post, a person asked if there was a way to turn off the info that shows during online battles saying eggs hatched and super training completed etc.

jasonthedrag0n

Disco Elephant
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    I obtained the Flash HM but all of the caves were already illuminated... I never needed to waste a move-slot with Flash... I'm not complaining, not at all, but what is going on here? What do we need the Flash HM for if the caves are already illuminated?

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I obtained the Flash HM but all of the caves were already illuminated... I never needed to waste a move-slot with Flash... I'm not complaining, not at all, but what is going on here? What do we need the Flash HM for if the caves are already illuminated?

Flash isn't an HM any more, so you don't need it for anything. You can still use it in battle if you really hate someone though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back