• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    You don't need to watch fate/stay night to watch this cuz it's a prequel
    I see. Thanks for the heads up. Well, now I'm occupying myself with a funny little anime series known as, Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. Has anyone here seen it? What are your thoughts about it? I think it's pretty fun, imo.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I've been waiting forever for that to be given the ok on Bakabt, looks cool.

Because I'm a superior breed of anime fan I've spent the last few days watching Fist of the North star and Legend of the Galactic Heroes. *Sips tea*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I've been waiting forever for that to be given the ok on Bakabt, looks cool.

Because I'm a superior breed of anime fan I've spent the last few days watching Fist of the North star and Legend of the Galactic Heroes. *Sips tea*

Just download it directly. It took me no more than an hour or two.

*sips coffee*

*puts on Cowboy Bebop*

Zet

Years
  • I've been waiting forever for that to be given the ok on Bakabt, looks cool.

Fist of the North star? Do want!... and the manga as well.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Oh right. I almost forgot. Looking forward to the preview to the Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki OVA/series

flamehaze94

Jeste!
    Years
  • Only the elite watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes. ^_^ It's a 110 episode roller coster ride (especially second season onward) with impeccably smart writing and wonderful characters. Definately Top 5 material for sure. It's also the best space opera of any medium imo; the sheer scale of the series is impressive.

As for myself I'm watching City Hunter. It's very 80's and very awesome. I see where Spike might have gotten his influence.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • JC Staff before they got Kugymiya'd, not actually seen it but it looks ok.

I just finished DMC, oh my I feel sorry for the Tokyo Tower.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • No Penguindrum this week. Somebody hold me, how the hell am I going to make it to next Thursday .__________.

Oh...
    Spoiler:

Also missing my weekly Jump, I'm cool so I was only looking forward for Bakuman! I lied, Bleach was good last week.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Wow, I just downloaded a whole crapload this week... episodes of three PreCure seasons as well as Iroha and about ten eps of Nahoha StrikerS... I should have enough episodes to satisfy me for awhile :P

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Oh...
    Spoiler:

Also missing my weekly Jump, I'm cool so I was only looking forward for Bakuman! I lied, Bleach was good last week.

Jump's killing me too, this is going to be the second week in a month's time that I don't get my shot of One Piece. And Just when Fishman Island was beginning not to bore me to tears...

khaaaan.jpg

OBOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Bleach has been meh for ages but 2 minutes a week doesn't bother me one bit.

The actual pages from last weeks chapter.
    Spoiler:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Maybe Oda has spoiled me, but when an author gives in to his fans, just to get out of the bottom 10 of WSJ, I can't find it in my heart to respect him.

That is, assuming the Bleach discussion thread on another forum I go to is as accurate as it is hilarious.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I'm not sure, it's about the only bigish thing he could do to mark the 10 year serialisation, I doubt he plans that far ahead but whatever. The best thing he could do for the manga is have Aizen come back, not that it's good but being king troll is better than just a troll.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Bleach's plot means so little to me that I think I just spoiled months of manga material for myself by looking at that pic and I don't even care.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    The lineup for the Summer anime is still quite unknown to me, so I haven't watched many shows -- but recently started watching Mayo Chiki, which was the first thing to have remotely caught my eye upon a quick glance. It's pretty good; nothing spectacular, but okay.

I'm guessing I should check out other shows, considering people were impressed with this season. Anything to recommend?

And I agree. Bleach's plot was getting rather mediocre. I stopped watching after a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back