• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Now You See Me

I thought it was pretty good, lots of twists and turns to try and follow though. I doubt I would watch it again because it's one of those films that once you know the ending it's hard to watch again.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
The Shawshank Redemption. It's been a few years since I last watched it, and it's better than ever. One of my all-time favourites.

Dr. Wiggles

Free Thinker
Years
Red Lights

I forgot I watched this before, but I enjoyed watching it again. I love psychological thrillers.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Blade was next up on my watch list. Actually surprised me, considering it was one of the pre-Marvel Universe films.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
Hercules. Surprisingly decent. I had my doubts over The Rock starring it but he actually did a better job than I expected him to do. The premise wasn't as driven as I wanted to be nor did they approach it excellently, but an entertaining watch nonetheless.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Spaceballs

One of Mel Brooks funniest movies ever :P
First saw it when I was 12, and it still remains funny to this day :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I saw National Treasure with a group of friends last night. It's been a while since I saw it, but I still found it enjoyable. No, not the best movie, but definitely underrated.

Before that I saw Guardians of the Galaxy with a friends. Amazing movie, probably becoming my favorite Marvel film. I'd paid to see it twice in theaters. Maybe three or four times. If I had money ,I would. I want the soundtrack badly.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Rock of Ages, I bought it ages ago from Kmart for cheap and then forgot i had it so i rummaged through my room found it and thought I'd check it out.

Thought It was kind of a boring one that was like glee with an edge and the only good thing in the movie is obviously the soundtrack. Wasn't terribly bad but just didn't do anything for me.

Really surprised Tom Cruise was in it to be honest felt really weird seeing him in a movie of this line and It didn't feel right for mine.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Expendables 2

Great cast, Although, I didn't like how jet Li was in it for like only 10-15 minutes. Hopefully the 3rd one will get good screen time for ALL casting members. Not only a few scenes here and there. I hope Stallone did good on the latest Expendables with the screen time.

Oh, right. It was awesome when Schwarzenegger and Willis traded their catch phrase of "I'll Be Back" and "Yipikayay". That was an awesome part :p

Years
Saw Guardians of the Galaxy... Needless to say, I was not a fan whatsoever. I felt it dragged on about an hour longer than it should have been. I understand this was just in an attempt to set up the atmosphere for sequels and whatnot, but I really do believe it went on way too long.
That being said, it wasn't all bad. Though the jokes were hit and miss, when they hit, it was a bull's eye. The only problem being that these moments were way too far spaced out to make it enjoyable.
I don't necessarily believe it was a bad movie, but definitely could have been better. I would definitely recommend it for younger kids (somewhere in the 10-14 demographic), but in the end it just wasn't for me. 4/10

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Silence of the Lambs

Tbh, I was expecting more gore factor added into the movie, I don't know why xD
But it was a great thriller/crime movie. Although, I expected more, it was really well executed.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
Frozen

I wanted to see what the hype was all about. It was decent; I started singing along involuntary..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back