• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
The last movie I watched was Stage Fright(2014). It's a Horror-Musical Comedy, all three genres I love put into one. It's a Scream/Phantom of the Opera/Sleepaway Camp like movie. The soundtrack as well it soooo good. One of my favorite lines from one of the songs is

"All of life's a song to sing, so sing a song with heart"

If you watch/watched it let me know what you thought of it :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Yeah, I watched Dawn of the Planet of the Apes earlier today.

I'm going to say that it was okay (partly annoyed due to the young child talking all the way through it...), it was a lot darker than I thought it was going to be. Some aspects disappointed me, but eh, I think it was good. Though, I haven't seen the original so I can't compare the two.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Watched Project X for the first time today. Wow, just wow. I'd give the movie a 6/10, it was a very funny and entertaining movie. It reminded me of when UK was in the NCAA Championship this year.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Rocky III on DVD. I very rarely watch movies. I'm not much of a movie guy. To me, watching a movie is like a chore but once the movie starts playing, all of a sudden I'm interested lol.

I'd give the movie an 8.5/10, it's not my favorite Rocky film but it still is entertaining.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Guardians of the Galaxy

Such a great movie! Comedy is really good also! :D

Marvel/10 Would totally get it on DVD/Blu-Ray

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I watched Gravity because it was free and I have been curious for awhile now. I mean I don't know what I was really expecting, but I was so bored. There's really nothing 'bad' about it I just could not stay interested.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Divergent. I don't really remember what happened in the book, and the movie was pretty entertaining.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I watched Ted recently. I've seen it before, but its so funny. I can't wait for the sequel to come out soon!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I saw Maleficent and The Amazing Spiderman 2! They were both alright, I really loved the flying scenes in the former and I never expected the ending in the latter.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Crossroads with Britney spears it was alright not really a masterpiece though my god she was a cutie!

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
Years
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

As is usual for the Dragon Ball series, the dubbed version is much more enjoyable than the sub. It was great seeing a Dragon Ball movie in theaters.

9/10

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
uhhhh I saw Gravity awhile back and I just thought 'why was this nominated for best picture' the whole time. it was okay, but it was total fluff for the most part. entertaining enough.

then I watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest awhile back too, and considering it's my favorite book of all time I was kinda concerned about the film considering that Ken Kesey outright refused to watch it because of the fact that the 'protagonist' was switched from the Chief to McMurphy. I thought that it was a fantastic movie if you take it as a separate thing from the book because there were tons of discrepancies that kind of annoyed me while I was watching it but really it was great and it's totally different from the book; a lot funnier, too.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
The Robocop reboot was the last movie I saw. I sort've remember the original, so the newer one had its ups and downs. Ultimately, the reboot felt underwhelming in the end. I really wanted to see Murphy take on one of those two-leg waking tanks ala the original. It sort've happened but it wasn't really a proper one-on-one fight.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
Lost in Translation. ;______________________________; my heart exploded and died. such a beautiful and bizarre movie. and Scarlett Johansson is unbelievably attractive in it. but it's the most poignant thing I've seen in awhile and I am also cynical and jaded yet a hopeless romantic. poop. it was great.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Lost in Translation. ;______________________________; my heart exploded and died. such a beautiful and bizarre movie. and Scarlett Johansson is unbelievably attractive in it. but it's the most poignant thing I've seen in awhile and I am also cynical and jaded yet a hopeless romantic. poop. it was great.

Hey!, Lip my stockings!, Lip, Like this!

Absolute cracker of a movie i've been obsessed with Japan ever since still yet to get over there it's such an amazing place and the movie portrays it to be just so beautiful.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
Hey!, Lip my stockings!, Lip, Like this!

Absolute cracker of a movie i've been obsessed with Japan ever since still yet to get over there it's such an amazing place and the movie portrays it to be just so beautiful.
ahahahahahaha that part made me lose my ****, I was shocked at how laugh-out-loud hilarious the film was at times. and it was portrayed so romantically and colorfully, it was fantastic. I echo your sentiments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back