• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • That moment with Gavin though about the calendar...I'm sorry, I love him to death and I thought he was being pretty smart with the "knight/needle" comment, but my god that was a pretty bonehead answer on his part xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • god yes i can't. i mean. i can see how he would be confused about the question. and i was totally with him on the needle-now-knight one. but wow the confusion there was just wow. gavin. c'mon boy think about it lmfao.

also wow it was really cute how ryan was explaining the math to him aw ;w;

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • He's almost like the dad of the group. Always having the level head, so to speak. I wonder if they decided to not let Ryan actually play because of his college experience. But even I have to admit, some of those questions were pretty ridiculous for a 5th grade or below level.

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • yeah that show and game are seriously like. what 5th graders learn this oh my god. i was only getting like 70% of the questions every time i watched that.

ryan is totally a dad sometimes but i wouldn't say he's always the dad of the group. geoff's def the dad and jack is mama and i would probably say ryan is the big brother to the lads

and i love that comic lmfao

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I knew maybe like a small handful of the questions in the round of 5th Grader that they played. Like, especially with all the French/language questions?? Who actually learns that stuff in elementary school? I sure as hell didn't. And French is mandatory here, too.

Man I felt so bad for Lindsay though in this week's VS. Like you go back and watch the Jeopardy vid they did on LetsPlay and Ray was SO BAD and this time he just lucked out so massively with that sports category. He would have been so screwed otherwise.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • Yeah, Lindsey really got screwed out of a relatively easy win. If it had been any other subject, Ray would've failed gloriously.

And the let's play today was pretty good. Gavin thinking for like, two whole minutes, over the Wednesday question, then proceeding to get it wrong was fantastic.

(And I love that comic as well).

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I still don't get that knight and needle question. But yeah, a lot of those question from Smarter than a 5th Grader are pretty ridiculous. No 5th Grader should ever learn some of the content of those question at that age. But it was funny seeing Gavin struggle with some of the more easier questions, haha. xD

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • So I'm just going to leave this here that I posted March 16th...

And man I completely forgot about Trouble in Terrorist Town, that was a good LP (Shadelzzzzzzz). You just reminded me, a Prop Hunt video would actually be very entertaining, I could see that going in a lot of directions to be honest. I know a lot of other gamers like SeaNanners plays that and it might seem like their copying them but hell, it would still produce a very fun LP (:

It was exactly what I thought it was going to be, especially with Gavin's reactions. I'm really happy that they're making more than one part considering how a lot of people were giving them crap in the Youtube comments about how they didn't know all of the fundamentals of the game (SeaNanners didn't know how to do it at first either when he first started playing, it just all comes with experience.) They'll progressively get better at knowing the maps, learn that they can change props after they choose a prop, and thus have the hilarity continue on and on. Hopefully they make many more LP's for Prop Hunt!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • you called it lmao

but yoooo they can actually change props? so looking forward to them figuring that out oh my god. although both washing machine incidents were frickin amazing

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Yup! And there are even smaller objects that they can turn into, which will be either be super hilarious and/or super cheap when they discover that. But I honestly couldn't stop laughing when both Ray and Michael turned into washing machines and how clueless the Gents were in trying to get them xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • what- smaller than the banana? how even

I'm kind of wondering though- once the mechanics and the maps are figured out properly, is it still going to be as fun? Like, at that point they'll be able to tell when something's amiss and that. Unless- when they switch props, does it duplicate again? Could they just like duplicate a ton of things in one room and fill it up with something??

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • It depends really how they approach each map. I mean SeaNanners has been doing it for a really long time now, and it's still pretty funny.
    Spoiler:
    Also in today's Versus, the board got updated again with a list of all different types of future Let's Plays! And considering how it was recorded the day after the SpeedRunners video came out, that must mean this was pretty recent! This was what I was able to see from the board in red in order.

Left Side:
    AH Board said:
    Sports Friends
    GTA V PC
    Prop Hunt
    (can't read)
    Quake
    Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?
    Trivia Pursuit
    (can't read)
    Slender
    Halo ODST
    (can't read)
    Trials Fusion
    Mario
    (can't read)
    Magicka
    Killzone
    Black(something)
    (can't read)
    MLB

Right Side:
    AH Board said:
    Mercenary Kings
    HAL PC
    Warlord #2
    Fuel #2
    (can't read)
    Daylight
    Cricket
    Strike Vector
    Serious Sam
    MariO (the portal version)
    Just Cause Multiplayer
    Battlefield 4
    Angry Birds
    Peggle 2
    Plants vs Zombies DLC
    (can't read)
    Mario Party

Guys...they're finally going to play Mario Party!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • that's a hell of a list oh my lord get hype for a lot of those eeee
    ray and michael are going to kick ass at mario party lmao

IMMERSION ALERT AYOOOO
    Spoiler:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Ohh my gosh I'd love to join this club <3
    Username: Bidoof FTW
    Favorite Achievement Hunter Member: Ray Navaez Jr. (he x-ray'd himself into my heart :P)
    Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: Monty Oum
    Favorite Let's Play: The Galacticraft series #72, #73, #75 of Minecraft.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • ayoooo <3

Galacticraft, eh? Those were fun~ It's been Geoff-confirmed that they're doing more and I honestly can't wait. <3 Now that they have their nice PCs built they hopefully won't have as many issues, either.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Yeah currently there's Earth, Moon, and Mars but I guess there're more planets in the works? As it is, a Mars mission would probably be another epic quest~

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Hopefully not a too incompetent quest xD

In that Immersion episode, wasn't there hype that Jack was going to like die or something? Not literally of course, but that he was going to get seriously injured?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I don't think it was Jack; I think they were worried about Michael. They were talking on a recent podcast about how when he fell off the bike and did the Trials-physics thing a lot of the crew freaked the hell out even though he told them in advance lmao. But idk it didn't look quite as dangerous as what Michael was doing in Mario Kart but I mean actually doing it was probably much more difficult.

Back