• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left-handed or right-handed?

Left-handed or Right-handed

• Total voters

Drekin

We all live in a...
Years
  • I write and do most things with my right hand but I do some things differently. I play guitar as a lefty, use a golf club/hockey stick with as a lefty, throw with my left arm, and I also kick with my left leg.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I was born left-handed but learned to do most stuff with my right so I'm more or less ambidextrous since I'm pretty adept with both now.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I'm right handed, but I would like to train my left hand to do stuff like writing and drawing. I want to be ambidextrous.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Um, I'm left handed for writing, but I use my right hand for activities like using my computer mouse and playing many sports.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Right Handled. Use it for almost everything except opening bottle caps and cans. I can also use eating utensils with either hand. (even chopsticks)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I am left handed in writing, using a fork or spoon, and batting in baseball. I use my right hand for scissors, throwing a baseball, and various other things.

Does that make me ambidextrous? 0__o I voted left handed since I write with my left hand, which is pretty much most important for me.

I too have a similar problem. I use my Left hand predominantly, but my right hand plays its part in my life. So it makes us both ambidextrous :)

Nameless.

I am ambidextrous. I can write with both hands whenever I feel like it, really. :]

Typically, I use my right hand though. It's just a tad harder to write with my left but it's possible, and it's readable. ^.^

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • If I tried to write something with my right hand, I'd probably end up killing someone in the process.

So yeah, I'd say I'm left-handed, though I always use my right hand for cutting meat and such while eating.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'm Right Handed. The left hand is the devils. Although I usually use my left leg in football.

Is it true the hand you write with is supposed to be bigger than your other? I mean like, something to do with muscles are something. xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I'm Right Handed. The left hand is the devils. Although I usually use my left leg in football.

Is it true the hand you write with is supposed to be bigger than your other? I mean like, something to do with muscles are something. xD

Umm i doubt that the hand you write with would be bigger/more built than the other, since writing really isn't a demanding task. Something like playing Tennis/Cricket, you can visually see a bigger difference from their dominant hand than the other.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • For writing, I am a right-handed person but sometimes I use my left hand (when using a knife for eating as an example) for other simple tasks, nothing too big though, so really, I am right-handed almost all of the time.

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
  • I'm right handed for writing and eating. But sometimes I'm a lefty when I play certain sports (Golf&Baseball). When I was beginning to learn to play the guitar, I was using my left hand, but my dad told me to switch it around.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Imma a righty always have an always will be. But I think it'd be even cooler to be an ambi

Back