• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lodlOLOL im DDrRUMK@!!!@~

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
  • all i drink, and want to drink, is wine (i'd only have a single glass or two of it every few saturdays, then that'd do me fine) but only under my mum's permission. beer, vodka etc etc is gross and i'm not really interested in getting drunk and having hangovers etc etc. i can have fun without destroying my liver thank you. ~

edit; oh, and haven't had any wine since January, i can't have any until August, cause of my blood clot tablets. but i can survive. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Well, I used to more when I was a teenager. I used to just want to get drunk, but then I stopped liking the effects of being drunk. I just felt dizzy, sick, stupid and numb and none of the sociable giddiness and fun I used to feel on alcohol so I kind of stopped drinking it. Then I developed a taste for white and pink wines (and definitely not red) so I used to share a bottle of wine with my granny once every few weeks or sometimes once every few months, but I still found it made me feel sick very quickly and I avoided getting drunk. Then when I took my shahada I stopped drinking alcohol all together.

But I guess when I did drink my favourite thing was white and pink wines, nothing specific because I never bought any for myself. I tended to like anything that tasted fruity, but I just found red wines made me gag.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Yep. I love beer and tequila. More specifically, Hieneken and Sierra. I also enjoy Smirnoff, the beer-like ones. I don't know what they call it, but Smirnoff Ice and Reds are so nice.

And I'm an insane drunk. I'll be running off to random people and calling them beautiful, hugging all my friends and having an awesome time. Completely opposite of my normal personality - yes, this includes having fun.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Another thread where I say I don't drink. Yay, I guess? Although I did have some cocktail concoction at a garden party yesterday comprised of rum, vodka, gin, Coke and lime, which was nice for about 3 seconds until the trifecta of alcohol kicked in. Then it became horrible. Whatevs...

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    kahlua + mccormick's + hazelnut flavoring + vanilla soy milk. i'm not a heavy drinker but i like a good white russian every once in a while

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Nope, I don't drink. The reason is quite simple though, I just don't like how it tastes. I'm fine with ice tea. I have been laughed at though for not drinking alcohol at my age (and then I'm not talking about me being 21, but earlier).

My mom urges me to try at least some wine or champagne now and then... but I really can't help it. I don't like the taste... Unlike my (younger) sister who does drink. :B

Years
  • My friends have classy taste in alcohol, like quality gin and absinthe. I like wine coolers and hard lemonade, lol.

I only drink socially, and I don't drink much. It was pretty cool for awhile, but it's just booze.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't drink, and I used to say that I have no interest in it, but now that I'm nearing in on age 19, I've been having more of an urge to try it. Yeah I know, 19 isn't the legal age here, but I was just saying that so that you'd be ready for my birthday maybe it has something to do with me realizing "oh hey i'm college age why ain't i doing this" OH WELL WHATEVER. Pretty sure I'll actually delve into that world when I'm 19. Raise your glasses and get ready for one hell of a ride when I do, though. Kidding. Maybe.

I'm too young to drink, but I don't think I'll ever drink because they taste reeeeeaally bad x.x

Too young to drink + don't think you'll ever drink, implying you've never drank, but you're already saying it tastes bad? ya dat maeks sense....

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I'm in college. Yes, yes I do drink. Being a poor college kid, naturally we drink whatever my friends and I can get our hands on (AKA Keystone most of the time....blegh). But I love rum (Captain Morgan is yummy), "good" beer (AKA not Keystone) like Labatt and Coors, and vodka =3

Masqueraine

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    I've only drank twice. Once was just a heineken and corona I took from a party my parents were having, and the second time was vodka with a friend. Before I had the vodka I thought the beers were putrid, but after having it I feel like I could drink beer like water. Seriously it's like paint thinner. XD We weren't just taking shots either, we were just chugging a bottle of Smirnoff, lmao. I didnt feel anything when I drank those two beers but I definitely felt it that second time..

I don't live because I know the risks involved, like death.

That would have been better if you quoted Platinumdude. XD I love it in that context.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • Yes I drink, yes I'm underage. Deal. ;p Currently I really enjoy Rum and Coke, it's quite a delicious mixed drink. Also peppermint schnapps + hot chocolate is amazing. Haha.

I don't drink, and I used to say that I have no interest in it, but now that I'm nearing in on age 19, I've been having more of an urge to try it. Yeah I know, 19 isn't the legal age here, but I was just saying that so that you'd be ready for my birthday maybe it has something to do with me realizing "oh hey i'm college age why ain't i doing this" OH WELL WHATEVER. Pretty sure I'll actually delve into that world when I'm 19. Raise your glasses and get ready for one hell of a ride when I do, though. Kidding. Maybe.

That was basically my same progression. Had no real desire to drink going into college. Reached the last two or so months of school this past year, gave into some of my friends convincing me to + the 'I'm in college, I might as well try it'.

I'm in college. Yes, yes I do drink. Being a poor college kid, naturally we drink whatever my friends and I can get our hands on (AKA Keystone most of the time....blegh). But I love rum (Captain Morgan is yummy), "good" beer (AKA not Keystone) like Labatt and Coors, and vodka =3
    I lol'd at the fact you said Coors was a good beer. Coors is just as much a 'pisswater' beer as Keystone/Natty/Miller/Budweiser. xD

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I lol'd at the fact you said Coors was a good beer. Coors is just as much a 'pisswater' beer as Keystone/Natty/Miller/Budweiser. xD

By good I mean not Keystone, because let's face it, EVERYTHING is better than Keystone. To quote my friend, Keystone tastes like gasoline mixed with urine. But being poor makes things that aren't that good qualify as good xD

I also agree that Peppermint Schnapps is amazing =D

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • By good I mean not Keystone, because let's face it, EVERYTHING is better than Keystone. To quote my friend, Keystone tastes like gasoline mixed with urine. But being poor makes things that aren't that good qualify as good xD

I also agree that Peppermint Schnapps is amazing =D

I hear ya.
    Peach Schnapps was actually the first drink I ever had, my friends just poured me a few shots into a cup and told me to sip on it before we went out. xD But yeah, schnapps in general are pretty tasty, practically like candy. Peppermint in particular is amazing when you mix it into a cup of hot chocolate. :D

Katja

Years
  • Eh I drink whenever there is a good party. I usually get pretty drunk everytime. ****'s so cash. B| (When there's no hangover.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'm too young to drink, but I accidentally drunk a drop of gin and tonic a few years back. It tasted vile.

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    I don't drink too often, but I have drank a lot, lol. My favorite definitely has to be Jack, but really I like any kind of whiskey. I used to LOVE vodka, but a bad night on Absolut Vanilla ruined it for me, lol. The only time I drink beer is if it's the only thing around. Other than that, I like whiskey straight when it's cold.
    edit: Oh yeah, I forgot- I like the mixed drink White Russian, the one with Kahlua in it a whole lot.

Years
  • I drink on occasion. Most of the times I do, I just have one drink. The very few times I've been drunk, it's never been to the point of passing out, and barring one stomachache, I haven't woken up sick the next day. So I'd like to think I'm somewhat responsible about it. :)

The novelty of being legal hasn't worn off yet, even though it's been like nine months. I still get all excited buying booze...

Gilgαmesh

Nah, I don't drink. I'm quite the health freak. Even though I clearly understand that there are more dangers out there than liquor(unless you're a really heavy drinker, that is), I prefer to experience what it's like to have impaired judgement or anything of that nature. Hangovers are bad, migraines possibly from hangovers are even worse, and I'm not that good at dealing with migraines.

So yeah, no.

Back