• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Four Grimsley

flipping the coin of fate
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Hopefully Mega Flygon appears in the games. If not, I'd say it'd be a serious disappointment. I'd trade Mega Salamence/Metagross for Mega Flygon if given the opportunity.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Is all the mega of ORAS already revealed ???
    I really hope for some more Mega that will be revealed after the game release.

Years
  • Is all the mega of ORAS already revealed ???
    I really hope for some more Mega that will be revealed after the game release.

I'm afraid it's looking likely that over the course of the 6 months all the new Megas got revealed. I have seen pics of Megas for Flygon, Castform, Milotic and Raichu floating around Tumblr but I know they're nothing but obvious fakes which is good because the designs looked hideous anyway.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • I'm afraid it's looking likely that over the course of the 6 months all the new Megas got revealed. I have seen pics of Megas for Flygon, Castform, Milotic and Raichu floating around Tumblr but I know they're nothing but obvious fakes which is good because the designs looked hideous anyway.

Nothing can be faker than that mega raichu. Flygon may look ugly, but at least it looked a lot more realistic. That raichu was a terrible attempt at photoshop... Heck even the font is different.

Years
  • Nothing can be faker than that mega raichu. Flygon may look ugly, but at least it looked a lot more realistic. That raichu was a terrible attempt at photoshop... Heck even the font is different.

Yeah, I know how to spot silly fakes. Those people just try to make the entire internet go nuts and then someone knows they are just playing tricks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    When I saw Sceptile Seed being Fire up in ORAS Anime shot , I believed he can use his Seeds like ''Turbo'' and possibly fly Or maneuver himself itself in the air.
    Can Sceptile Seed work like a Jet-pack ???

Years
  • Love
    Altaria > Camerupt > Gallade > Lopunny > Sceptile > Rayquaza > Pidgeot > Diancie

Sableye > Audino > Steelix > Salamence > Beedrill > Sharpedo > Metagross

Dislike
    Latias/Latios > Slowbro > Swampert > Glalie

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2015
    im not sure if its the right thread but i have a problem.Steven didnt give me the mega stone for my starter at Kecleon bridge.is it a bug or something else?

Enigmatic Emolga

abandoned account, pls delete if seen
    Years
  • Well, Mega Rayquaza literally got banned to God Tier (Well, Anything Goes Tier, but meh). Trust Smogon to dismiss a new addition like a common cold-caller.
    im not sure if its the right thread but i have a problem.Steven didnt give me the mega stone for my starter at Kecleon bridge.is it a bug or something else?
    I believe you find your starter's Mega Stone on Route 120.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Hello Custom Mega's would be awesome for the starters by the way do you guys know a new rom hack with mega evolution like pokemon gaia?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Please don't post in threads that are over a month old. This thread hasn't been posted in for nearly two years. Check the date of the last post in a thread before adding your own.

To answer your question about a ROM hack, you can ask in the Hack Recommendation Thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back