• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    hi everyone :), I'm newbie here and I hope you welcome me here :)

Hiya there and welcome to PC! Do not worry about here; this place rules! From RPs to fanfiction, this is the site to be! So glad you could join us! Soon you won't be a newbie but for now, just roam around here! Please do enjoy your stay!

Hello! This is my first time here, I'd love if anyone could maybe say welcome back, and maybe, "show me the ropes" of this place! :)

So the ropes of this place? Well, for starters, make sure you read the rules if each section to avoid infractions. As you know, this is the Welcome Lounge, the place where newbies introduce themselves and mingle in with everyone. There's also the Hacks Studio, where everything of rom hacking projects are. There are three parts to it; the main thread, Showcase, and Progressing Hacks. The main thread is where the most completed hacks are, like Glazed. Showcase is where small patches are, like just a physical/special split. Finally Progressing Hacks is where beginning hacks are placed. This is too much to explain here, so feel free to talk to the mods. Anyway, welcome back then! So enjoy your stay too!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    HI!
    I'm Claire and I'm a pretty new member :3
    I'm suuper confused at this website, but it seems pretty awesome.
    So I'm excited.

And to anyone reading this I'm having a dilemma.
    I'm awesome at winter sports, so I want a Mamoswine on my White 2 team.
    BUT SWINUB IS WAAAAAAAY TO FAR FROM ASPERTIA CITY
    Does anyone know if it's worth it?

Orimura Ein

YaToGaMi ToHkA iS jUsT sO kAwAii!!! (>_<)
    Years
    Dragon Lover? (I would like to know...)

Hi there,Well... I'm a Dragon lover and if you guys are also a Dragon lover just reply the name of your favourite Dragon and why? (No matter from where it come from Anime,Pokemon,Games etc.)

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Hi there,Well... I'm a Dragon lover and if you guys are also a Dragon lover just reply the name of your favourite Dragon and why? (No matter from where it come from Anime,Pokemon,Games etc.)

This should belong in the Pokemon General forums, not here in the Welcome Lounge. This place is where intros are, not questions like that. So feel free to post this in the Pokemon General thread or wait until a mod moves this.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    This should belong in the Pokemon General forums, not here in the Welcome Lounge. This place is where intros are, not questions like that. So feel free to post this in the Pokemon General thread or wait until a mod moves this.

Um, I understand you want to help, but please use the report button next time, okay? Mini-modding isn't allowed either, dear. C:

--

But either way, I think this thread is fine here this time; welcome to the forums, Eucclife! My favourite Dragon pokemon is Flygon, Salamence, Altaria and a few others; can't list em' all or else we'd be here all day, waahaha. <33

But yeah, what are yours? Love to hear them! There's also a Dragon club here on PC too, if you want to see it! Either way, love to hear from you again!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the staff. <33

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome aboard, everyone that just joined, and a great welcome to you, ProfessorDex! It's great to see you join! Feel free to explore around the forums, and don't hesitate to ask questions to anyone in bold names. I, as well as all the staff are more than welcome to assist you. <3 See ya around!

Years
    Hey everyone, I'm new here. I hope you're all having a good week.

Hi... Im also new, I joined yesterday. I saw this and I was like, "oh yaaaay, so fuuuuun..." Good morning.

Hi there guys! We can never have too many new faces.

And well, let's say my week's not really been that good, ProfessorDex. I've been pretty sick all week by first going into a 3-day stay at a hospital regarding a terrible skin condition I have, and now a terrible strain on my vocal chords which I'm finding it hard to recover from. But I hope yours has been going well.

Good luck to you guys on PC and as Cadance said earlier, you can always contact her or a fellow staff member if you ever need any assistance with getting around!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Hi I'm new and have no idea how to navigate this website!

Found it but it won't let me change to a custom avatar I have is it cause I'm a newbie?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    @Obsideon (nice name btw), go to controls, edita avatar. When you see "your current avatar" select DO NOT USE AVATAR, go down and save changes. After that you should be able to change, I hope.

Hi, new members! I am new too! Art student from Germany. Soon I'll spam show you some of my stuff. Hoping to give and receive feedback. And if I am done with doing requests at VDEX I hope to open a shop here too. :)

Untill then, I hope someone can help me with my Pokémon Glazed problem (already posted it in the thread) so I can play this awesome hack.

Gotta go to the studio and pick out some tools for a request... only doing tradional right now. My tablet is horrible, or to be honest, I am just too accustomed working with real paper and pencil etc. Well then... studio, then temp job (hurray, just until friday!). See ya later guys! w00t! Keep up the good vibes! :15: OVER AND OUT!

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    @Obsideon (nice name btw), go to controls, edita avatar. When you see "your current avatar" select DO NOT USE AVATAR, go down and save changes. After that you should be able to change, I hope.

Hi, new members! I am new too! Art student from Germany. Soon I'll spam show you some of my stuff. Hoping to give and receive feedback. And if I am done with doing requests at VDEX I hope to open a shop here too. :)

Untill then, I hope someone can help me with my Pokémon Glazed problem (already posted it in the thread) so I can play this awesome hack.

Gotta go to the studio and pick out some tools for a request... only doing tradional right now. My tablet is horrible, or to be honest, I am just too accustomed working with real paper and pencil etc. Well then... studio, then temp job (hurray, just until friday!). See ya later guys! w00t! Keep up the good vibes! :15: OVER AND OUT!

You do art that's cool so do I and I can speak a little Deustch!

Years
    Hi, everyone! I'm from Moscow, my name is Mikhail. I recently bought Nintendo 3DS and Pokémon Y game, now playing) (after that bought also PMD: Gates to Infinity ._. ). I hope, I can get some help here about some moments in the game. (also, I hope, that I will find new friends here too ^_^). And first of all - i'm very sorry for my bad English. I hope, you don't mind that.

P.S. Ylvetal is awesome.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Hi, everyone! I'm from Moscow, my name is Mikhail. I recently bought Nintendo 3DS and Pokémon Y game, now playing) (after that bought also PMD: Gates to Infinity ._. ). I hope, I can get some help here about some moments in the game. (also, I hope, that I will find new friends here too ^_^). And first of all - i'm very sorry for my bad English. I hope, you don't mind that.

P.S. Ylvetal is awesome.

Hi and I can understand you just fine I'm kinda jealous you get snow in Moscow it doesn't snow in Florida lol!

LeiAlcantara025

Hack Expert Most IN Mapping
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2019
    Hi Im New Here ^_^ Hope We Get Along Each other ^_^ Im also A Good Hacker If You wanna Be in it Just Ask me ^_^

Years
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the community and also kind of new to Pokemon... Or at least new to taking it more seriously, if that makes sense. I'll be posting my questions elsewhere in the right forums but just wanted to say "hi." I look forward to getting to know people here!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back