• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Hey there! I'm actually from Southern Cali as well! (my location says South Carolina but it's wrong lmao). I've actually been to Burbank before, it's such a wonderful city, I must say. I wish I could go back there soon. :)

Also, I'd be more than happy to tell you your Friend Safari! I'll add you and tell you in a VM. :)

Welcome to the forums, btw! Stay wonderful, and have fun!

Years
  • Hi I am new to pokemon community i love pokemon and Fifa
    I am good at monotype and LC i can help anyone with monotype and LC if you have trouble i used to be in official server now i am in pokemon community server i would love to help you

Years
  • Hi I am new to pokemon community i love pokemon and Fifa
    I am good at monotype and LC i can help anyone with monotype and LC if you have trouble i used to be in official server now i am in pokemon community server i would love to help you

Hi there Prajesh, welcome to PC!

I'm sure you may know me from the PC battle server, I'm the same Hikamaru over there if that wasn't obvious enough. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Battle Center board here since it's the go-to place for all competitive discussion or if you're a serious full-on battler. The battle server also has a variety of metagames you can run, including Little Cup as you mentioned.

I do hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat anytime! I hope to continue to see you around both here and on the battle server!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to the forum, Prajesh; glad you've decided to sign-up! Like Hikamaru, you might know me from the server as well; I go by Nymph there. Already have a monotype team, but I don't have one for LC, though. If I ever feel like making one, I'll be sure to ask you for guidance if I can. Anyway, enjoy your visits here! Feel free to drop me some VM if you ever want to talk. n_n;;

Years
  • Hey guy! I'm a new member!

Hi there Brickon! Nice avatar btw, Vulpix surely is a cutie.

Is there any reason as to why you joined? PC has so much topics you can discuss, and you'll meet loads of awesome people. I do hope to see you around and if you need help, ask a moderator or another staff member in the bold usernames!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hiya, Brickon; welcome to PC! Glad that you've finally decided to sign-up here. :3 Like Hikamaru, I'm really adoring your Vulpix avatar, haha. It's one of my all-time favorite Pokémon, right beside Cresselia, Chansey, and Ninetales. Anyhoo, hope you like it here. If you ever need help getting your way around the forum, feel free to message me; I'll try my best to assist. Have fun, and do stick around, okay? More you do, the more friends you'll make.

Years
  • Hey all! My name is Jared! I'm 24 and happy to be getting back into Pokemon after years away. I can really enjoy it all now as an adult! Playing crystal now, still have my cards in storage somewhere! Peace & love all and nice to meet you!

Years
  • Hey all! My name is Jared! I'm 24 and happy to be getting back into Pokemon after years away. I can really enjoy it all now as an adult! Playing crystal now, still have my cards in storage somewhere! Peace & love all and nice to meet you!

Hello Jared, welcome to the forums!

I know what it's like still playing Pokemon in your 20's. I've been a longtime fan myself, and I don't ever plan to give up Pokemon. It's always been my first love. You're playing Crystal I see? I never played it, but hey if you want to discuss G/S/C feel free to visit the Metal/Color Generation board.

Anyways, have fun and I hope to see you around the forums! Ask the staff if you need help!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hia people~ From all across the world :o I'm new so take these apples *hands out apples*

Hey all! My name is Jared! I'm 24 and happy to be getting back into Pokemon after years away. I can really enjoy it all now as an adult! Playing crystal now, still have my cards in storage somewhere! Peace & love all and nice to meet you!

Whats up everyone? Just joined yesterday.

Hi, hi, Destiny! Welcome to PokéCommunity. Good to see you sign-up, haha. Thanks for the apples; appreciate it. <3 Same to you, Jared; welcome to PC! Feels great to know that you're back into Pokémon after all these years; hope you're enjoying it, buddy. Hello to you as well, Scripter. :] Have a fun time here, you all. If there's anything you guys need, feel free to drop a message to me; I always respond.

Years
  • Hi, joined since I recently finished Y.

Well hi there! Welcome, Dwarf Commander!

So, was Pokemon Y great? I surely enjoyed the 6th Generation myself as well. Kalos is such a beautiful region, full of so many different Pokemon. If you're interested in sharing your thoughts on the games or to discuss X/Y in general, why not check out the X and Y board?

It also comes with a thread to share your friend code, so definitely look around there if you haven't already. Good luck with fitting in and if you have any questions, ask a moderator! I'll be seeing you.

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Good to see you here, Dwarf; welcome to PokéCommunity! So, how are you enjoying the game so far? :3 Me, I love it. Gotten a hold it after its release day, and took me only a week to finish. Currently, I have Y version. Might get X later on. As Hikamaru pointed out, you should try checking out our X and Y forum; you'll find plenty of people there to discuss these games with. Enjoy yourself, and I hope you stick around!

Years
  • Hey thanks so much Hikamaru and Peitarchia for your kind welcomes! I am happy to be here! I love both of your avatar's by the way! Peace & Love

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2014
    Sup dudes just joined today and honestly I'm kind of confused on where to find the roms

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back