• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazoHaxorus

Hacker/Gamer/Developer/Soon to be YouTuber
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    My Haxorus is in the top percentage of all Haxorus!

Hey guys! Hazo here! I had another account here on PC that was used for my game dev team but they got upset because I was using the account to join clubs and such, so I made this personal account today.

Years
  • Haxorus is pretty awesome, and I'm sure you are too so yeah, hi to you Hazo!

So I heard you were on PC before, but never hurts to have a fresh start after such a long time away. Awesome to hear this time around you plan to explore more than what you were doing previously, because there is so much to explore here as a forum.

Hopefully you stick around for real this time, and I'll be sure to see you around.

Years
  • Welcome (back) to PC :)

Like Hikamaru said, it's nice to have a fresh start once in awhile. Now that you have a personal account, you can enjoy posting in different sections of the forum rather than be confined to one. Have fun exploring and let us know if you need any help with anything. Everyone here, which I am sure you know, is really nice and willing to help you out with whatever you need.

Hope to see you around!

HazoHaxorus

Hacker/Gamer/Developer/Soon to be YouTuber
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Haxorus is pretty awesome, and I'm sure you are too so yeah, hi to you Hazo!

So I heard you were on PC before, but never hurts to have a fresh start after such a long time away. Awesome to hear this time around you plan to explore more than what you were doing previously, because there is so much to explore here as a forum.

Hopefully you stick around for real this time, and I'll be sure to see you around.

Welcome (back) to PC :)

Like Hikamaru said, it's nice to have a fresh start once in awhile. Now that you have a personal account, you can enjoy posting in different sections of the forum rather than be confined to one. Have fun exploring and let us know if you need any help with anything. Everyone here, which I am sure you know, is really nice and willing to help you out with whatever you need.

Hope to see you around!
    Thanks guys! I'll be sure to show up everywhere.

Years
  • Hey guys! Hazo here! I had another account here on PC that was used for my game dev team but they got upset because I was using the account to join clubs and such, so I made this personal account today.

Hey Hazo, nice to see you with a new name! I moved your thread to the New Users' Hangout since you weren't new or returning from a longer absence and your other account had recent posts on it (but you didn't change accounts entirely so it didn't fit well in the Leave/Return/Account Switch thread either). Hope that's all right.

But that means you'll be posting around a bit more, yes? :D Have fun!

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Hello everyone! AT the time of this post I'm stest12 but I've put in a username change request on the related thread so you might as well know me as KetsuekiR! I'm into VGC style competitive play as well as playing ROM hacks/standalone RMXP games because they usually always have better stories that what GF comes up with (although, XY was pretty darned fun) xD Either way, I hope to get to know everyone a lot better as time goes on!

Thanks for reading and have an awesome day!

Grade1310

Pokemon League Official
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Little short about me

Hello, im Fredrik from sweden. 2 years old and saw pokemon for the first time at the age of 10 :) my favorite pokemon ever is Growlight
    is there anymore members from sweden

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hello I'm new here it's nice to meet you all.

Hey Renleck, I'm Charlie Brown/Josh, lovely to meet you! Loving the Feraligatr avatar ;D Probably one of my favourite Pokemon!

Hello everyone! AT the time of this post I'm stest12 but I've put in a username change request on the related thread so you might as well know me as KetsuekiR! I'm into VGC style competitive play as well as playing ROM hacks/standalone RMXP games because they usually always have better stories that what GF comes up with (although, XY was pretty darned fun) xD Either way, I hope to get to know everyone a lot better as time goes on!

Thanks for reading and have an awesome day!

Hey stest/KetsuekiR! I've never played many ROM Hacks myself but I do agree that often GF's plots aren't that amazing, so it would make sense that fans would put more effort into coming up with better stories. Lovely to meet you, looking forward to seeing you around!

Little short about me

Hello, im Fredrik from sweden. 2 years old and saw pokemon for the first time at the age of 10 :) my favorite pokemon ever is Growlight
    is there anymore members from sweden

Hey Fredrik, welcome to PC! Growlithe is a really cool Pokemon, it looks so friendly and loyal, and Arcanine is also pretty powerful! Why is it your favourite? (:

We do have other members from Sweden! We actually have a mod from Sweden, whose name is Apotheosis, and I'm sure we have other members from Sweden as well. I've always wanted to visit Sweden myself actually, partially because it looks like a beautiful country, and partially because I love Eurovision lol

Grade1310

Pokemon League Official
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Hey Renleck, I'm Charlie Brown/Josh, lovely to meet you! Loving the Feraligatr avatar ;D Probably one of my favourite Pokemon!

Hey stest/KetsuekiR! I've never played many ROM Hacks myself but I do agree that often GF's plots aren't that amazing, so it would make sense that fans would put more effort into coming up with better stories. Lovely to meet you, looking forward to seeing you around!

Hey Fredrik, welcome to PC! Growlithe is a really cool Pokemon, it looks so friendly and loyal, and Arcanine is also pretty powerful! Why is it your favourite? (:

We do have other members from Sweden! We actually have a mod from Sweden, whose name is Apotheosis, and I'm sure we have other members from Sweden as well. I've always wanted to visit Sweden myself actually, partially because it looks like a beautiful country, and partially because I love Eurovision lol

About Growlight, its a loyal and all officer jennys uses them. and dog is my favorite animal and since one of my intererst is police work its a great combination :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2015
    So, How active is this community? I am curious :) I have been lookign for anice community for awhile that is solely for pokemon and a lot of poekmon trading :)

Years
  • So, How active is this community? I am curious :) I have been lookign for anice community for awhile that is solely for pokemon and a lot of poekmon trading :)

Pretty active. But active enough to where post don't get drowned out in a matter of minutes. And a lot of trading happens here :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi everyone! I'm (sort of) new here. I'd been lurking for a while but now I decided to show my online face and contribute to the community.

Cheers!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm (sort of) new here. I'd been lurking for a while but now I decided to show my online face and contribute to the community.

Cheers!

Hey Sorry, welcome to PC 8) Great to hear that you've joined after your lurking - there are heaps of friendly people here so you'll be able to make heaps of friends. Let me know if you ever want to chat/need any help ^__^

Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm (sort of) new here. I'd been lurking for a while but now I decided to show my online face and contribute to the community.

Cheers!

That is a very simple name you have there, Sorry. Kinda shocked it was not taken until you came, but then I have seen other "simple" names do the same.

Anyways, nice to see you join after lurking for so long and I can understand that because I was just like that as well prior to joining four years ago but now that you're in the family you'll get to see so much you never got to see before.

Remember, I'm always here if you want to talk or have a question!

So, How active is this community? I am curious :) I have been lookign for anice community for awhile that is solely for pokemon and a lot of poekmon trading :)

As DDDchu said, we're very active as a community so you'll love it here! Our Trade Corner has all your trading needs so definitely look around there and be surprised by the friendly service. Have a great time by the way Hereitis!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, strangers! I'm new to the site, like a lot of others here. I'm looking to meet some cool, new people to battle, trade, & generally hang out with, so I figured I'd start here because I've heard some good things about this forum in the past. See you around!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    Hey Guys. Im queengallade :)
    I have a youtube channel and am currently working for my new playthrough.

Years
  • Hello, strangers! I'm new to the site, like a lot of others here. I'm looking to meet some cool, new people to battle, trade, & generally hang out with, so I figured I'd start here because I've heard some good things about this forum in the past. See you around!

Hey Guys. Im queengallade :)
    I have a youtube channel and am currently working for my new playthrough.

Hello everyone, I am new here. What is there all to do?

Hello there you guys! I hope all of you are doing great and ready to enjoy the community that is PC.

Michael, you should look around the Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building sections as far as main interests go, but do explore and see what else you might be interested in. As for you Queen, we have a Let's Plays section within Video Games so definitely consider posting your playthrough series there, as long as you are aware of the rules there first, especially the rule on how to post the videos since we don't want unwanted advertising.

Have fun, all three of you! If you ever need someone to talk to I'm happy to do so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back