• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is this card worth?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    Soo you know, I'm thinking of selling my cards.

well, I just sorted through all my card.
    and I'm most probably going to sell them. 1530 cards. loads of rares and 10 holos. Original charizard, pre release misty's seadra, reggigigas, dark arbok, blastoise and alakazam.

a promo new. with 9 collectable Diamond and pearl tins.

how much do you think i could get for them?

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • I'm not a buyer, but I think you should sell them on ebay. I was stuiped and gave mine away( I had like 2000 cards) butI think you could get $350 at least.

Years
  • I agree that eBay is your best option, but I doubt you could get as much as Sab said for them. They might be worth that much, but unfortunately I doubt that you could actually get as much for them. :/

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    How much do yall think a completed 1st edition Fossil or Jungle set is worth?

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Very nice thanks, and are those prices for the two combined or each seperate set?

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    k gotcha thats not bad. im only a few cards away from completing both sets!

whatta bout a 1st edition promo forest pickachu error card?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2010
    My Japanese Cards

I have a Japanese Holographic Mew and a Japanese Holographic Gyrados. Will post pictures when I have 15 posts. Anyone know if they're rare/how much they're worth? I also have many other Japanese Holo cards.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    Just found a binder full of valuable/rare cards(?)

Hey, I recently came across a binder which contained dozens of plastic sleeves full of the first 6 "generations" or so of pokemon cards. After a bit of ebay searching I realized that these cards may be worth quite a bit of money, but thus far I've been unable to find a decent pricing guide online.

Anyway, I was wondering if you guys could help me determine how valuable (or worthless) these cards are. The main ones of interest are the holos I found:

-From base deck 1:
    Machamp holo, Venesaur holo and Ninetales holo

-From fossil deck:
    Zapdos holo, Lapras holo

-From jungle deck:
    2 Vaporeon holos

-From Base deck 2:
    Zapdos holo

-From Team Rocket deck:
    Dark Magneton holo, Dark Raichu holo

-Neo Genesis deck:
    2 Kingdra holos, Jumpluff holo, Steelix holo

I literally have about 400-500 of these cards, most of them are from the fossil, jungle and base 1 and 2 decks. Do I have anything remotely valuable here? They're all in perfect or near perfect condition and have been stored in protective film covers for the past 10 years. Thanks for the help!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    A question: If you found the binder, how do you know they have been stored in protective sleeves for the past ten years?

Aside from that, each of those cards you listed range between 3-5$.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    A question: If you found the binder, how do you know they have been stored in protective sleeves for the past ten years?

Aside from that, each of those cards you listed range between 3-5$.

Lol, good question.

"found" as in, "I found it in my closet." It's been in there collecting dust for years.

The Machamp card looks like it's actually a near-mint first edition base deck 1. Does that change anything?

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    I think the 1st edition Machamp in particular might be pretty rare. I can't even find it listed on websites that specialize in trading cards.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I think the 1st edition Machamp in particular might be pretty rare. I can't even find it listed on websites that specialize in trading cards.

First edition Machamp came in every Base Set starter deck that was printed (and yes, after all other first editions had ceased in Base Set), so it's honestly not rare at all.

JJAttacker

None Shall Pass
    Years
  • yhst-42035405916096_2087_618268272

mines not second edition

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back