• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is this card worth?" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have two cards I want to know thwe value of:

-DP1 Japanese 1st Edition Torterra Lv.X
    -DP2 Japanese 1st Edition Magmortar L.X

I got them in Booster Boxes I imported from before Diamond and Pearl were released in the US.

I also have a Japanese ______________'s Chansey and the Japanese GSC Prerealesed Pack that came with Promo cards of all the Johto starters and their Evolutions(The English versions of these cards were placed into the Neo Genesis Expansion, which was why their were two of each of them)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    Hello, i was wondering the price for these 2.

Holofoil Crystal Lugia
    Holofoil Base Set charizard
    thanks

Chickenbits

GiantMonsterLover
    Years
  • 2s8mcqt.jpg

How much is this card worth in mint condition?

It went along with the first pokemon TCG GB game, and I havent seen any of those games since I was a lil kid :3 So I was kinda hoping that it would be pretty rare :P

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    2s8mcqt.jpg

How much is this card worth in mint condition?

It went along with the first pokemon TCG GB game, and I havent seen any of those games since I was a lil kid :3 So I was kinda hoping that it would be pretty rare :P
    According to eBay... around $10. I have one of those too. :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I was just wondering about these:
    Shiny Dark Abrok
    Shiny Venusaur
    Shiny Gengar
    Shiyn Hypno
    Shiny Dark Drowzee
    Shiny Sabrina's Alakazam
    Shiny LT Surges Magneton
    Pikachu - With a shiny gold letters ( Kids WB Presents Pokemon the First Movie)
    Shiny Zapdos
    Shiny Lt Surges Raichu
    Shiny Dark Gyaraods
    Shiny Shining Charizard
    Shiny Nintales
    Shine Pigeot
    Shiny Hitmonlee
    I could get pictures because my sister wouldn't lend me her camera! :(

Drapionmaster

PokeManiac
    Years
  • Mistys Sedra

I have a holographic misty's sedra with the word "prerelease" in the bottom righthand corner of the card image. How much is it worth?

POKE-promoseadre.jpg

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I have a holographic misty's sedra with the word "prerelease" in the bottom righthand corner of the card image. How much is it worth?

POKE-promoseadre.jpg

Right now, you can get these for about $1 on Ebay, which sucks for those of us who have them. I'm hopeful about them, though; because they're prereleases, they have the potential to be worth more than the average holo, but it won't be for many more years when they become more scarce. There are just too many of them out there right now for them to be worth much.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • How much are these -

Ancient Mew (from Mewtwo Strikes Back)
    Dragonite ex (not sure what set)
    Kingdra ex (I want to say Dragon Frontier, not 100% sure)
    Magmar ex (not sure what set)
    Electrode ex (not sure what set)
    Shining Charizard (from the Zeo promo sets)

And the final thing, 250+ common cards from the first pack of cards to Platinum packs.

Last edited:

Daanvv

Card collecter
    Years
  • Just curious:

All holographic, of course.

(Click names for images)

Pokeorder prices, all USD:

Tyranitar: 45,- (:O!!)
    Magikarp: 22,5
    Raichu: 22,5(From the rocket set) 17,5 (Legendary Set)

I don't know if people would pay 45,- for an card. I know they offer Charizard of the base set for 45,- to. But I know more people that have that Charizard then People who have that Tyranitar! I think that shining Tyranitar is really rare.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    out of curiousity, how much is the 'Lugia Legend' and 'Entei & Raikou Legend' from the japanese Legend series?
    View attachment 52968

View attachment 52970
    (sorry if the entei raikou is too small... i couldnt find a large enough one)

Thank you!

Is the Lugia 1st edition? You could get around $30-45 for it, leaning towards the low-end if it's not 1st ed and towards the higher-end if it is. The Japanese Legend cards go for much more than the English.
    I know the Entei/Raikou card must be 1st ed; I think you could probably get around $35-40 for it right now. They're both gorgeous cards, if you want to sell 1st editions you should hold onto them for just a couple months, until the 1st ed cards of those sets aren't being printed anymore; they'll automatically spike in price just from that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Old 1st edition holo Machamp. I'm sure you know what card Im talking about.
    What's its value?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Pokeorder prices, all USD:

Tyranitar: 45,- (:O!!)
    Magikarp: 22,5
    Raichu: 22,5(From the rocket set) 17,5 (Legendary Set)

I don't know if people would pay 45,- for an card. I know they offer Charizard of the base set for 45,- to. But I know more people that have that Charizard then People who have that Tyranitar! I think that shining Tyranitar is really rare.

Yeah, it is. That Shining Tyranitar is my best card, I believe, since it's a third-evo' triple-star holographic first edition from an older set (2004?).

45$USD is like 52$CAD, so not bad lol It's staying in my PokeDeck, though.

Daanvv

Card collecter
    Years

• Yeah, it is. That Shining Tyranitar is my best card, I believe, since it's a third-evo' triple-star holographic first edition from an older set (2004?).

45$USD is like 52$CAD, so not bad lol It's staying in my PokeDeck, though.

Lol, how i still need that card.. I dont wanna pay so much for it..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back