• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well I have stuff to do next week... Australian federal election, but there's new Pokemon Sun & Moon news coming out as well so that will entertain me more than the prospect of who will be Australia's next PM.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I will be working like every other adult. I really don't have any plans for the summer.

Years
  • It's the campaigns that make me laugh during election time, because of all the jokes that are made out of them. But yes, we have had a bad track record with changing PMs in the last 6 or so years.

Years
  • Anyways, reading all the Brexit outrage at the moment from all the young Brits who knew their future is ruined by old whites. No wonder I despise the elderly... they let hate and xenophobia win, and now they take control of a future they won't be able to see take shape before they leave this world.

Even people are coming to a conclusion 2016 is the real apocalypse, and saying "worst year ever".

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well I'm currently planning to go to California sometime in August to see my family, but right now I'm jobless so my current goal is to get a job asap. I'm still waiting on a few callbacks from some jobs.

Other than that, nothing!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • One can't deny that a lot of crazy stuff has been happening in 2016...and we're barely at the halfway mark!

Years
  • One can't deny that a lot of crazy stuff has been happening in 2016...and we're barely at the halfway mark!

We lost entertainment legends, having the biggest mass murder in history and now Brexit shatters the world. If Trump makes the US President job we'd all want this year to be forgotten fast.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    We lost entertainment legends, having the biggest mass murder in history and now Brexit shatters the world. If Trump makes the US President job we'd all want this year to be forgotten fast.

If Trump becomes dare I say President....America is going to hell.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I would say...I'd move to Mexico, but Mexico's government is even worse at the moment. So I'd say let's gather up some monz and move to Canada with our PC Canada peeps. I hear they are taking in US immigrants.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back